Should I take RKT-GH (Rikkun****o) for increase appetite and weight gain?

mandyc129

Awards
"Japanese herbal medicine may be natural alternative to Ghrelin and Ghrelin agonists (GHRPs)- Ghrelin is a 28 amino acid long peptide that is secreted in the stomach and released into the bloodstream. It is often referred to as the “hunger hormone”. Ghrelin is known to act directly on Ghrelin receptors in the stomach to increase gastric motility and gastric acid secretion. Gastric derived Ghrelin is also known to cross the blood barrier where it activates Ghrelin receptors in parts of the hypothalamus. In short, the activation of these Ghrelin receptors results in increases in activity of certain neuronal systems involved in appetite and energy homeostasis. Activation of hypothalamic Ghrelin receptors also stimulates the release of growth hormone from the pituitary gland in a significant and reproducible manner...These anabolic and appetite stimulating properties have made Ghrelin a compound of much interest in the medical community – in particular for the management of cachexia. Cachexia is a condition that involves loss of appetite and lean body mass. It is a consequence of diseases such as cancer and AIDS and it often leads to rapid physical deterioration and eventual death...Remarkably, there appears to be an actual natural herbal medicine from Japan that has the same end results as the synthetic Ghrelin analogs. This concoction is known as Rikkun****o, and it consists of a mixture of extractions from eight different herbal constituents."

I heard it acts like MK677, GHRP-6.

I'm an 18 years old woman who runs cross country and have a low appetite. Because of this, I am low in body weight. Do you think this supplement is right for me? Thank you for your help.

Note that I do not do strength training.