What is the longest you can run EC Stack consecutively ?

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I've been on EC stack since the new year, can I keep going or should i take a break ? i usually do one month on and then two weeks off then go back on for a month again. I have lost 11bs this month and I feel like I will hit my goal by march if i can keep this up. how long has anyone used EC stack consecutively with no side effects?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The longest? Until you die.

People have run these drugs literally for years with relatively few sides...but I would still recommend cycling them. At the very least it will refresh the effect. Maybe 12 weeks? I mean, if you go 16 you will be fine. Going off at 8 wouldn't hurt.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
OK so 2-3 months then a month off? I'm actually doing really good this year running it, last year I had shoulder surgery so i had to stop for a few months.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That will work - but I guess....if you're doing that year round, you may want to take more time off. If you're talking about just getting to a certain goal, then you could do that until you reach your goal and then take the extra time off.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
https://examine.com/nutrition/do-i-need-to-cycle-ephedrine/

EAS funded a study by Harvard, Columbia, Beth Isreal, etc... that ran 6 months with no problems.

Another study by Toubro, Astrup, Breum, and Quaade went up to 50 weeks with few side effects in the 99 patients.

Mixelflick has stated that he has taken it continuously for years, IIRC.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember Lyle Mcdonald having studies showing it actually works more effectively the longer you are on.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I've been on EC stack since the new year, can I keep going or should i take a break ? i usually do one month on and then two weeks off then go back on for a month again. I have lost 11bs this month and I feel like I will hit my goal by march if i can keep this up. how long has anyone used EC stack consecutively with no side effects?
You can cycle it if you'd like, but there isn't a need to. Studies have shown that it is still effective with long term use. You might not feel the effects as much after the first few weeks, but the thermogenic effects are still working their magic.

I've run EC for 2-3 months consecutively without issues (usually all summer long).

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
https://examine.com/nutrition/do-i-need-to-cycle-ephedrine/

EAS funded a study by Harvard, Columbia, Beth Isreal, etc... that ran 6 months with no problems.

Another study by Toubro, Astrup, Breum, and Quaade went up to 50 weeks with few side effects in the 99 patients.

Mixelflick has stated that he has taken it continuously for years, IIRC.
This.

I remember Lyle Mcdonald having studies showing it actually works more effectively the longer you are on.
and this.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used Ephedrine / Caffeine on and off for the last 25 years.

Longest run continuously I've done was daily for 5 + years