Alphamax XT Sns X Gels bulking/cutting?

psgill91

Awards
HI Everyone, hope you guys are well.

i was wondering is this stack more effective in cutting or bulking. I am supplementing with Slinmax at the moment. Macros are 180 180 60. I am lean bulking right now at 2000-2100 calories, i cycle calories, high or training days, low on rest days. I have seen most people using the stack for cutting but how is that during lean bulk.

Thanks

Gill

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That stack works well in any situation. Bulking/Cutting/Recomp.

What's your maintenance calories like? 2100 seems low for a lean bulk.

psgill91

Awards
Thanks CubsFan, From various calculators my TDEE is about 1800, i work at desk all day sitting and everyone has told me that these calories are low, so i am confused if i should increase it or listen to my body if that makes sense?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Listen to your body if what you have been doing is working.

psgill91

Awards
Yea like on heavy training days i go about 2200, my body fat percentage is abt 20 right now so i am taking a caucious approach

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That total caloric intake seems low (for a lean bulk) but everybody is different. If it's working for you and you are seeing progress then great. If you aren't seeing progress, I would re assess your diet.

At 20%, you have room to cut if you would like to. Get down to 15% or so and re assess from there.

That being said, ArA and AlphaMax XT are suited for any goal. ArA will help you personally with your goals because (one reason) it contains forskolin. This will help you increase your calories a tad bit while keeping fat off. If you go into a cut with AlphaMax XT, it will do the same. Help you get rid of fat. AlphaMax XT is one of the few test boosters that I have used that really helps change your body composition. Good choice in products.

Have you used ArA and AlphaMax XT before?

psgill91

Awards
That total caloric intake seems low (for a lean bulk) but everybody is different. If it's working for you and you are seeing progress then great. If you aren't seeing progress, I would re assess your diet.

At 20%, you have room to cut if you would like to. Get down to 15% or so and re assess from there.

That being said, ArA and AlphaMax XT are suited for any goal. ArA will help you personally with your goals because (one reason) it contains forskolin. This will help you increase your calories a tad bit while keeping fat off. If you go into a cut with AlphaMax XT, it will do the same. Help you get rid of fat. AlphaMax XT is one of the few test boosters that I have used that really helps change your body composition. Good choice in products.

Have you used ArA and AlphaMax XT before?
Thanks for your input mate, i am going to bulk for another 8 weeks and then i am going to cut.
No i have not used the products before. Realy looking forward to run a bottle each of both. I have attached a photo i think i should may be cut but that was 4 weeks ago now i have more muscle defition and less bit less fat. But my trainer has asked me to keep on building muscle size for 8 more weeks and then cut

Sean8616

Sean8616

Awards
Keep us updated if you may. I've been thinking about running this exact stack in a few months.

Thanks man!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'd personally find the stack better suited for recomping/bulking but to each his own

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think as long as you nail down your diet and stick to it then this stack will work well. I'd interested in how you like it.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally feel like X-gels shine during a recomp. Main reason it helps.keep fulness and pumps during training, which can be hard when you're walking that caloric line.
Agreed. Fullness on x gels is very pronounced!