Gaspari Nutrition: New Fat Burner?

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys, I heard Gaspari is planning to release a new fat burner which should be named "Arson". Apparently it will have DMAA in the ingredients.

Does anyone have any info. Release date, more or less?

I am so fu*king hyped for this. I am waiting for a decent fut burner since OG Detonate.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Hi Guys, I heard Gaspari is planning to release a new fat burner which should be named "Arson". Apparently it will have DMAA in the ingredients.

Does anyone have any info. Release date, more or less?

I am so fu*king hyped for this. I am waiting for a decent fut burner since OG Detonate.
I havent heard anything yet but anything is possible

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All I've heard is that it will contain DMAA and it's called Arson

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Many have said it helps with appetite suppression, which makes you eat less, thereby indirectly helping burn fat.
Pretty much this...not a huge fan of DMAA in a fat burner type product but whenever I use DMAA pre workout it crushes my appetite for like 4-5 hours. Have to force down my last meal of the day

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Many have said it helps with appetite suppression, which makes you eat less, thereby indirectly helping burn fat.
That's exactly why I use it. My biggest problems are, in fact, cravings. Also I like a lot the stim feeling. I like to add it to caffeine, Alpha-Y (if not available only Y), ALCAR.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
That's exactly why I use it. My biggest problems are, in fact, cravings. Also I like a lot the stim feeling. I like to add it to caffeine, Alpha-Y (if not available only Y), ALCAR.
DMAA has helped me with appetite control far more than anything else has.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to trying Arson out myself. The product has a completely unique look to it from the rest of the gaspari line up, hoping it makes everyone happy!

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to trying Arson out myself. The product has a completely unique look to it from the rest of the gaspari line up, hoping it makes everyone happy!
When is the release date/period?

I just hope its not gonna be a prop blend. At least for what concerns caffeine and DMAA

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hmm That'll be interesting. I may have to give it a shot whenever it comes out.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I just hope its not gonna be a prop blend. At least for what concerns caffeine and DMAA
One of the many things I like about Vaughn is that he will discolse the DMAA and caffeine content even if it is a prop blend. So dont need to worry either way

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

One of the many things I like about Vaughn is that he will discolse the DMAA and caffeine content even if it is a prop blend. So dont need to worry either way
I would highly expect the formula to be provided in a prop blend as most fat burners are, however I believe we will be disclosing the caffeine/dmaa content per usual :)

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would highly expect the formula to be provided in a prop blend as most fat burners are, however I believe we will be disclosing the caffeine/dmaa content per usual :)
took ya long enough to get in here ;)

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Sounds like a top notch product

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I certainly hope you're successful in getting DMAA widely "tolerated"again in the marketplace. Would love to bring Thermogum back.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I certainly hope you're successful in getting DMAA widely "tolerated"again in the marketplace. Would love to bring Thermogum back.
yea me too...I don't have my hopes up, but we shall see