List the best natural supplements on the market.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Free-acid HMB (BetaTOR)

PH balanced creatine (Kre-aklyn)

Beta-Alanine (CarnoSYN)

L-Carnitine (CarniSlim 1250)

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What type of supplements are we talking about? Based on your examples, I'm going to assume you're talking about natural anabolics.

Or1gin: Natural anabolic to boost appetite, improve digestion, maximize hypertrophy
Test1fy: Natural anabolic and test booster to increase appetite, modulate cortisol, act as a natural AI, increase libido, improve mood
K1ngs Blood: Natural anabolic and hormone optimizer that can be used during PCT or on its own to increase libido, improve mood, modulate cortisol, and aid with strength and performance
X-Gels: Arachidonic acid to aid with strength and body composition
Anabeta Elite: Natural anabolic to increase appetite, increase muscle fullness, aid with body composition

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
.....some different ideas than the usual "natty sups". These are great staples to have in your arsenal for many months out of the year

Ryan5550

Awards
Yes sorry natural anabolics. I wanna take a natural anabolic with my thermogenesis but I don't wanna waste my money obviously. I wanna think about anafuse

pro45

Awards
If you don't eat enough vegetables, a green super food powder instead of a multi vitamin. Creatine Monohydrate, a certified fish oil supplement, Vitamin D3, Calcium supplement (Kirkland's is certified), and magnesium Citrate at 400mg per day.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Anafuse = proprietary blend of epi+laxo. I like know how much I'm getting of each to realize the effects it has. That's my opinion though

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
What type of supplements are we talking about? Based on your examples, I'm going to assume you're talking about natural anabolics.

Or1gin: Natural anabolic to boost appetite, improve digestion, maximize hypertrophy
Test1fy: Natural anabolic and test booster to increase appetite, modulate cortisol, act as a natural AI, increase libido, improve mood
K1ngs Blood: Natural anabolic and hormone optimizer that can be used during PCT or on its own to increase libido, improve mood, modulate cortisol, and aid with strength and performance
Anabeta Elite: Natural anabolic to increase appetite, increase muscle fullness, aid with body composition
This

Ryan5550

Awards
Yeah I agree with that about anafuse. Can I still take anabeta elite and stack it with a therMO for fat loss? Or does anabeta not stack well with a thermogenic?

Ryan5550

Awards
I guess I wanted to just try a real good natural anabolic while stacking it with a thermogenic for cutting

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess I wanted to just try a real good natural anabolic while stacking it with a thermogenic for cutting
Please keep in mind that you're not going to put on significant muscle while cutting, and a natural anabolic isn't really going to change that. Maybe a tiny amount if your deficit is small, your protein is high, and everything about your training, diet, and recovery is absolutely spot-on, but not a significant amount. This isn't to say that a natural anabolic wouldn't be useful, but make sure you keep your expectations in check.

So you mention Anabeta Elite...the forskolin in there can certainly help with fat loss and body composition while you're cutting...I add F95 to pretty much all of my cutting cycles, and ABE has a good dose of it. However, note that many people (myself included) experience increased appetite with ABE...while it can be used cutting, and the F95 would help with that, it's really better as a bulker or at maintenance, IMO. Outside of the forskolin, the supps that include KSM-66 (K1ngs Blood and Test1fy) would also have benefit during a cut due to the cortisol modulation (especially useful while cutting) and strength/performance benefits. I'd suggest K1ngs Blood over Test1fy for the same reason as I'd tell you to be careful with ABE...Test1fy and ABE both have anacyclus pyrethrum and tend to boost appetite.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I'll second this list. I like ep1c unleashed and strength unleashed by OL as well. An ABE and Xgels run is always a great natty stack.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think he is looking for stuff that does not need to be cycled or can be used longer than 8 weeks.

My list:

PowerMax XT or Ergonine (both contain multiple great staple ingredients that help with strength, recovery, endurance and body composition)
Ashwagandha (one should take some breaks a few times a year)
Forskolin (can be ran for 12-16 weeks before a break)

Ryan5550

Awards
I was looking at epi or laxogenin products and maybe start them with my thermo and xgels. But I don't wanna waste money if epi and laxogenin aren't good products

210LBS

Awards
  • Established

What are the main differences between Test1fy and K1ngs Blood from a marketing perspective? Not specifically the ingredients but overall who would benefit more from one or the other. They seem similar to me.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
What are the main differences between Test1fy and K1ngs Blood from a marketing perspective? Not specifically the ingredients but overall who would benefit more from one or the other. They seem similar to me.
The OL website has a blog stating the difference or @V02maxima will go into detail. But if I had to choose 1 product to stack with a thermogenic, it would be tr1umph fwiw.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
The OL website has a blog stating the difference or @V02maxima will go into detail. But if I had to choose 1 product to stack with a thermogenic, it would be tr1umph fwiw.
I'll check it out. I've kind of lumped them together in the test booster category competing with products like M-Test. So I'm just wondering if there is a difference between the 2 in a broad sense.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Other natural anabolics to look into:

Triumph(Phospatidic Acid)
Strength Unleashed(Laxogenin)
EpicUnleashed((-)-Epicatechin)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Natural and Anabolic = Nanabolic™️

The only real natural anabolic I know of is food. Well there is PA, which is found in Soy Lecithin Granules and can be had for $15 / month supply from Leaf.

Two to three Tablespoons will give you more than enough. The study based on PA was 750mg but one can yield more benefits at higher doses up to 3 grams I believe.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are some good suggestions here. Here's my $0.02:

Basic staples (creatine, betaine, etc) in no particular order: PowerMax XT, Ergonine, Triumph, Finish Line

Natural anabolics and other natural products for building muscle and strength, also in no particular order:
-ABE
-MassMax XT
-ARA
-Origin
-Follidrone 2.0

Test Boosters (that can also be natural anabolics, I just differentiate between the categories personally):
-AlphaMax XT
-M-Test
-Testify and Kings Blood

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
There are some good suggestions here. Here's my $0.02:

Basic staples (creatine, betaine, etc) in no particular order: PowerMax XT, Ergonine, Triumph, Finish Line

Natural anabolics and other natural products for building muscle and strength, also in no particular order:
-ABE
-MassMax XT
-ARA
-Origin
-Follidrone 2.0

Test Boosters (that can also be natural anabolics, I just differentiate between the categories personally):
-AlphaMax XT
-M-Test
-Testify and Kings Blood
I think op is gonna be in a caloric deficit, so I wound go with ARA

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
https://olympus-labs.com/3-kings/

That explains it pretty well. They each utilize different ingredients, so you may find that you prefer one or the other. If you have questions about any of the ingredients in each, or a more specific goal and are trying to figure out which would be more appropriate to start with, let me know. :)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think op is gonna be in a caloric deficit, so I wound go with ARA
True, I some things that can increase appetite (ABE, MassMax Xt, Origin) may not be the best during a cut, but I figured I'd list them for anyone else interested in some good natural supplements. ARA would work here, as would supplements that contain things like forskolin (cAMP), ashwagandha (adaptogen, that also has some reseach showing improved body composition), tongkat ali (adaptogen that can help improve mood and libido during a cut), which are found in products like AlphaMax XT, M-Test, and Kings Blood. Follidrone 2.0 with ecklonia and epicatechin is another one to consider, and I've heard people here have had success stacking it with something like AlphaMax XT. Bulk HMB is very affordable and could be useful during a cut as well.

Ryan5550

Awards
Sounds like nobody likes anafuse lol. Is ara a decently strong supplement for building muscle obviously with a good diet and workout plan

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like nobody likes anafuse lol. Is ara a decently strong supplement for building muscle obviously with a good diet and workout plan
I haven't had the best results with it but it's highly touted. ARA increases DOMS, so I'm not sure how that would be without adequate calories for recovery.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
- Folidrone 2.0 (is much more than just epicatechin) - can be run year around. Has many benefits not found in any other supplement. Contains innovative ingredients that nobody else is using. Tons of positive logs. Its your best choice all around during a cut. You will have a hard time losing scale weight, but you will get ripped. I ran it for 5 months, just did a harder cycle and am back on it.

- ARA - is an inflammatory and is hard on the body ESPECIALLY during a calorie deficit, but does work well (btw, don't use ARA with Folidrone 2.0 which is anti- inflammatory).

- Everything else out their is just copied or the same old stuff mixed together in different ways. The above two are the only natural supps that work.

Ryan5550

Awards
Massmax xt looks like a great product. But does it really drastically increase your appetite ?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
- Folidrone 2.0 (is much more than just epicatechin) - can be run year around. Has many benefits not found in any other supplement. Contains innovative ingredients that nobody else is using. Tons of positive logs. Its your best choice all around during a cut. You will have a hard time losing scale weight, but you will get ripped. I ran it for 5 months, just did a harder cycle and am back on it.

- ARA - is an inflammatory and is hard on the body ESPECIALLY during a calorie deficit, but does work well (btw, don't use ARA with Folidrone 2.0 which is anti- inflammatory).

- Everything else out their is just copied or the same old stuff mixed together in different ways. The above two are the only natural supps that work.
It's fallacious logic that other natural supplements won't work because they're "the same old stuff mixed together in different ways." Perhaps there's a reason why some of these ingredients appear in multiple supplements that are well-regarded and reviewed here?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Massmax xt looks like a great product. But does it really drastically increase your appetite ?
It definitely increased my appetite a good bit. I haven't tried using it during a cut, but if you don't have very good control over your appetite and cravings, I could see it being problematic. I say it really shines during a bulk. Granted, I did notice other benefits such as improved vascularity and endurance, but you don't want your appetite to turn your cut into a bulk, haha. I'd save it for when you're not cutting, especially for your first time using it so you can test it and get the most out of it as you can. From there, you'll be able to tell if it's something you'd consider using during a cut, as everyone is different.

Ryan5550

Awards
Cool thanks bro! I'm really interested in stacking the follidrone 2.0 with any supplement preferable not expensive. I already have a solid themergenic

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
It's fallacious logic that other natural supplements won't work because they're "the same old stuff mixed together in different ways." Perhaps there's a reason why some of these ingredients appear in multiple supplements that are well-regarded and reviewed here?
Not saying they don't work. I have tried nearly all of them including Performax products (currently using your Slinmax, Oxymax XT) and carefully watched logs as well for many, many of my 49 years. I am not a rep or biased in anyway. And imo, op's money is best spent as I indicated.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool thanks bro! I'm really interested in stacking the follidrone 2.0 with any supplement preferable not expensive. I already have a solid themergenic
Yeah, there's no real reason to stack FD2 with MassMax XT, as both have epicatechin with absorption enhancement, so you don't need to double up there, although they both have other great ingredients as well. I'd say go with FD2 during a cut, then MassMax XT during a bulk. As for what you can add to FD2, I've seen some people really enjoy it with AlphaMax XT, which has forskolin, ashwagandha, and tongkat ali, which can all be useful during a cut. If you're more budget-minded, you could pick up some standalone KSM-66, which is useful at any time, and pretty much a staple for a lot of people around here now, and maybe some bulk HMB powder (anti-catabolic) for your cut.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Folidrone 2.0 stacks very well with ultra cheap PA (i.e. Fern brand Lecithin Granules 2-4 tbls per day). Tons of logs showing the effects of PA (comparing to ARA).

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not saying they don't work. I have tried nearly all of them including Performax products (currently using your Slinmax, Oxymax XT) and carefully watched logs as well for many, many of my 49 years. I am not a rep or biased in anyway. And imo, op's money is best spent as I indicated.
I must have misunderstood you when you said "The above two are the only natural supps that work." ARA and FD2 are definitely great products too.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm going to grab the blunt object of introspect and suggest the OP just eat good food, stay in the deficit, and get plenty of rest. Overthinking the entire schema of supplements will drive you up a wall.

That said, I think Follidrone 2.o would be a great addition, if you were bent on taking something to stack with Thermogenesis. What bigsmall said. Fern brand is great and inexpensive $15 lasts 2-3 months. Tastes great in yogurt, and oatmeal.

BTW: It's not cutting time is it? March / April - May... :D

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to grab the blunt object of introspect and suggest the OP just eat good food, stay in the deficit, and get plenty of rest. Overthinking the entire schema of supplements will drive you up a wall.

That said, I think Follidrone 2.o would be a great addition, if you were bent on taking something to stack with Thermogenesis. What bigsmall said. Fern brand is great and inexpensive $15 lasts 2-3 months. Tastes great in yogurt, and oatmeal.

BTW: It's not cutting time is it? March / April - May... :D
Haha, what if he's in Florida like I am? It's beach whether most of the year. Get pretty cut now, and just maintain and put on a little bit of size during Spring break. Different strokes for different folks.

Ryan5550

Awards
What's a good brand of PA that's not going to break my bank account lol

Ryan5550

Awards
Also PA that won't make me blowted like creatine monohydrate does

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha, what if he's in Florida like I am? It's beach whether most of the year. Get pretty cut now, and just maintain and put on a little bit of size during Spring break. Different strokes for different folks.
I'm in Florida and it's freezing my man. Where you at?

Fern Lecithin Granules.
Taste nutty like cashews.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in Florida and it's freezing my man. Where you at?

Fern Lecithin Granules.
Taste nutty like cashews.
Haha, I'm in South Florida, Palm Beach County area. It's 55 right now, but it'll be back up in the 80s before too long.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soy lecithin granules for the absolute cheapest option. Go with 2-3 tbsp per day.
Tr1umph for a standardized option (913mg PA per serving) that also includes big doses of creatine, betaine, LCLT, alpha-GPC, elevATP, and more, for improved performance, power, and anabolism. A little more expensive than granules, but you're getting a lot more with it, and it's still less expensive than the concentrated PA supps.

Ryan5550

Awards
Okay thank you! Is there a reason on supplement shop when I called there Friday to order follidrone 2.0 they kept referring me to anafuse? They kept saying it is a much strong product and there best seller ??

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay thank you! Is there a reason on supplement shop when I called there Friday to order follidrone 2.0 they kept referring me to anafuse? They kept saying it is a much strong product and there best seller ??
Vacuum cleaner door-to-door salesmen can be like that, too.

I mean, ya gotta wonder why Anafuse has the least recommendations itt...

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They don't make as much money on FD2? Where are you located?

Ryan5550

Awards
Pennsylvania. I have been wondering why nobody has said anything about anafuse. At first I thought it was because nobody had tried it but honestly I haven't heard much at all about it

Ryan5550

Awards
Sounds like numerous people recommend follidrone 2.0 over anafuse lol