Testosterone Booster for me

Datboi99

Awards
Hi everyone!
First I'm 17yo and in October I will do 18. I'm about 71kg and 182cm height. I started the gym before 1 month and 2 weeks with very strict diet, training program and supplements like- glutamine, arginine, tyrosine, whey protein, BCAA, fish oils and multivitamins. But there is something that I'm not happy with and it makes me sad... I don't see results from my strict diet and training program and I was thinking should I buy testosterone booster or something that is very powerful and it will make me to look good for less time. My goal is to have more muscles and get big. Also I eat 6 times a day. I have seen guys in the gym looks like 17,18 years old 2,3 times bigger than me and it makes me sad... If you can reply my post I would be very happy!
Thanks!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don't judge yourself by others. Keep it up.

Eat more quality food!
500 calories more than your TDEE.

Generally that is 11x body weight. Plus 500.

1746 + 500 = 2246 calories per day. (I converted your kg - lbs)
This will yield you results and I guarantee you are not eating enough.

---

Addressing your original question, your testosterone at 17-25 is going to be pretty freaking high already, and a test booster will do you no good except cost you money. Oh sure, the placebo effect is strong for a short time but that's not going to help you past a few weeks. The reality is, you don't need it.

• Great lifting program
  • Eat a lot of good food
  • Rest! / Sleep.

If you don't sleep well, then your body will not grow, and the same goes for resting between workout days.

Datboi99

Awards
I know I'm trying but why other people got better body than me why?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're 17. Eat a lot. Lift some heavy stuff. Eat some more. And it might take a little longer than one month.

Shrugmax

Shrugmax

Awards
It will come. Hang in there. Like justhere4comm says, Eat lots, train, and rest!

Datboi99

Awards
Also should I stop my supplements? I've got acne in my chest a bit in the face and in my back

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Other people may look bigger or better to you because they have probably been training longer than you have but thats ok! consistency is key. You can make great progress in 3 months so imagine what you can do in 3 years. Look into some calorie calculators, figure out how much you should be eating and each week or better yet each session focus on adding more weight to the bar, this is called progressive overload.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You're so new to the gym that you haven't given yourself enough time to grow. Results are a marathon, not a sprint and consistency and a good program are key.

I would drop all of the supps you take and spend the money on hiring a good trainer - one that actually knows his stuff and doesn't just use gear to compensate for his lack of knowledge.

Get away from bodybuilder splits, like "chest day, back day" etc and get someone to program a split that allows for hitting muscle groups and movements multiple times per week.

Your initial gains will be neuro, followed by structural and neuro so be sure to keep that in mind.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
To answer your OG question:

You won't benefit from a test booster, but you will from a structured training plan.

gaz7456

gaz7456

Awards
If i could do my younger years again, i would have dropped most supplements and focused on training with correct form and performed much more core activity, involving body weight movements and the odd yoga/pilates class. Your strength/size will not be affected by this and in the longer term you'll have fewer injuries, better prepare your body for heavier lifting and achieve greater all round body conditioning.

Compare progress against you own level, keep pushing new PBs and keep your regime fresh, but simple.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also should I stop my supplements? I've got acne in my chest a bit in the face and in my back
Your diet is not very good then or you could just be 17! and hormones are all over the place which is normal.

In 4 weeks I gained 4kg
What's your body fat percentage? Gaining 4kg in a month is incredible.

Glutamine, Arginine, Tyrosine, Whey Protein, BCAA, Fish Oils and Multivitamins.
I also wanted to touch on your supplements.

Drop all of it except Whey Protein; BCAA; and Fish Oils. The Whey Protein and BCAA will definitely help, and the Fish Oils.
Even then, you only need the protein when you can't get time to eat a meal. Your vitamins are in your food. Revisit your dietary needs if you feel you are not getting enough vitamins from there.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
At 18 years old you body produces all the testosterone you need (wish I were 18) you need quality calories and heavy weights, warm up good (can't grow if your injured) and find a weight you can get 6-10 reps with, train in that range with a good program working all the muscle groups (don't skip legs) and you WILL GROW!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Consistency in your diet and training hard will be key. If you are consistently hitting your nutrition needs/macros for your goals over time you will get there.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
(Squat, deadlift, rows, pullups, bench) * heavy

1 gallon whole milk and half jar of pb every day, sleep, repeat and you will GROW!

Datboi99

Awards
Oh but I think it have too much of fat in it... Isn't it?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
pb.jpg

$6 for a giant tub of this offerings from the gods of pb.
You don't have to worry about fat as much as most people.​

Datboi99

Awards
Could I achieve something to the summer 2017 June July?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This isn't about June-July deadlines. It's about the journey my good man. Enjoy the process of working out.
The iron will speak to you. Listen.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
To OP, these other people your same age that are 2-3 times bigger than you may be taking something they should not be. If you want to add something to your arsenal, I would say something like Ergonine or Triumph could be good options for you.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
IMO, these are the best pbs I've ever had:

They're good enough to eat straight out of the jar.
I couldn't agree more...those two are incredible I've went through so many jars

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love Peanut Butter right from the jar, always have!!

Datboi99

Awards
Which one is the best- aesthetics or bodybuilding?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which one is the best- aesthetics or bodybuilding?
What does that really even mean? For a beginner, or likely even your average gym rat, they're largely the same thing; building muscle. Bodybuilders didn't get that huge overnight, and likely passed through a more "aesthetic" phase. Regardless of if you want to be a bodybuilder or "aesthetic," whatever that means, I think of someone like Frank Zane when I hear that, and he was a great bodybuilder, just not a mass monster like you see today, you want to to build a solid base/foundation.

Datboi99

Awards
Aesthetics or bodybuilding? From which one I will got more quickly effect to have more quickly growing muscles?