Cortisol supplement for fatloss??

AquaFina

Awards
Looking for recommendations from those you have successfully used or have knowledge of a good cortisol supplement to aid in fatloss. Not looking to crush my Cort levels just reduce them to facilitate more fatloss.

Background:
Been at this a looooong time. Almost 2decades of self-experimentation. Im an "enhanced" bodybuilder year round with segments of TRT cruises and goal-orientated blasts. My dieting phase will incorporate some of the usual suspects.....Test, clen, t3, yohimHcl, E/C, along with some other unnatural anabolics sprinkled in. The diet/training/cardio are on point as well.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Looking for recommendations from those you have successfully used or have knowledge of a good cortisol supplement to aid in fatloss. Not looking to crush my Cort levels just reduce them to facilitate more fatloss.

Background:
Been at this a looooong time. Almost 2decades of self-experimentation. Im an "enhanced" bodybuilder year round with segments of TRT cruises and goal-orientated blasts. My dieting phase will incorporate some of the usual suspects.....Test, clen, t3, yohimHcl, E/C, along with some other unnatural anabolics sprinkled in. The diet/training/cardio are on point as well.
T3, clen, y/e/c all at the same time?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established

Background:
KSM-66 and Reduce XT are both excellent cortisol control fat loss aids.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ashwagandha is always good.
Reduce XT works well and has good feedback. Evomuse has some really innovative stuff too but haven't tried.
If you are OK with PHs then maybe Super-11.

Reading your post again and ashwagandha should be best. You can take it year round no problem but also kick up the dose (to 1g ksm666) for a while.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
KSM-66 and Reduce XT are both excellent cortisol control fat loss aids.
I love supplementing in reduce xt when i'm cutting. Great product by SNS.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You're enhanced so, here goes.

11-Ketotestosterone will be a powerful anti-cortisol agent if you can find it. This is a great cutting PH that will have a potent effect on Cortisol but will require PCT and may be more than what you're looking for in higher doses.

11-Oxo slightly less so.

7-Keto DHEA will be good (Reduce XT, other products)

Phosphatidylserine is often overlooked and can be potent.

Ashwagandha

A good all-in-one product - Evomuse Ammo

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As others have already mentioned, SNS REDUCE XT is the gold standard for cortisol control. KSM-66 is another great supplement. Jarrows brand is good. CEL M TEST contains full dosages of KSM along with other beneficial ingredients to help u.

AquaFina

Awards
T3, clen, y/e/c all at the same time?
No sir.
I rotate between E/C....Clen....Ketotifen. I have a protocol I follow and have had great success with for several years/seasons.
I use YohimHCL precardio while following my Keto-style diet.
T3 comes into play when I reach a plateau and doses begin small and gradually ramp up.

AquaFina

Awards
Briefly looked over all the options listed above. I feel like the Reduce XT fits my profile the best.
Is there a general consensus on dosage for facilitating fatloss? My first dose would most likely be pre-morning-fasted-cardio. Is there an ideal timeframe for following dose(s)? Ideal overall dosage?
Thanks again

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Iron Legion Invictus has been getting phenomenal feedback! Transdermal b-AET

b-AET has been immensely researched for cortisol benefits and Salvo (transdermal carrier) offers infinite dosing flexibility...most people find .5ml twice a day to be ideal.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Briefly looked over all the options listed above. I feel like the Reduce XT fits my profile the best.
Is there a general consensus on dosage for facilitating fatloss? My first dose would most likely be pre-morning-fasted-cardio. Is there an ideal timeframe for following dose(s)? Ideal overall dosage?
Thanks again
I would not recommend using it pre cardio. Anything you use to manage cortisol should be used post workout.

if you do morning, fasted cardio, I would recommend grabbing some Invictus and applying .5ml after your workout.

then apply another .5ml in the early to mid evening, or after your evening workout (if you also train in the evening).

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks again
I take 1 cap pre fasted cardio in the off season.1 cap pre fasted cardio and about 6hrs later pre contest.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Surprised nobody mentioned abliderate ammo, works wonders.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Surprised nobody mentioned abliderate ammo, works wonders.
Lmao, I THOUGHT it was in my list. There are two cortisol threads going. In the other thread I mentioned that 375 mg of 11-KT before bed gives me really deep sleep, as expected. A double dose of ammo gives me an even stronger effect than that. It is certainly highly effective

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heard good things about Invictus, but haven't used it myself.

AMMO is great as an oral, but depending on when you're looking to use it, I would suspect that Abliderate Advanced (or SuperNova, if you want more than just the cortisol control angle) as a topical would yield great results for you.

https://evolutionarymuse.com/collections/fat-burners

AquaFina

Awards
Has anyone looked into/inquired about how much "room" is left in either Abliderate or SuperNova for dissolving more compound?? I know years ago there was alot of talk about how much "room" there was remaining in Avants original topical to add MORE yohimbine hcl and/or clenbuterol. Id be interested in adding some YohimHCL to either Abliderate or SuperNova for an "all-around" topical fat liberator.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone looked into/inquired about how much "room" is left in either Abliderate or SuperNova for dissolving more compound?? I know years ago there was alot of talk about how much "room" there was remaining in Avants original topical to add MORE yohimbine hcl and/or clenbuterol. Id be interested in adding some YohimHCL to either Abliderate or SuperNova for an "all-around" topical fat liberator.
I think a lot add the dose to the lotion on hand and apply that way so as to get the specific amount intended

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reduce XT is a great supplement. Can't go wrong with giving it a try.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Reduce xt for a non suppressive is probably the GOAT. For something that goes better on-cycle, an 11-KT supp would def be the way to go here. you can even bump the dose high for a little extra anabolism too.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reduce XT is definitely the most popular oral cortisol control supp around here. It's priced great too.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely Abliderated has a little bit of room before it hits saturation point. Supernova is as loaded as you can get,

AquaFina

Awards
Absolutely Abliderated has a little bit of room before it hits saturation point. Supernova is as loaded as you can get,
How many grams of YohimHCL would u say can "fit" in the Abliderate formula?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many grams of YohimHCL would u say can "fit" in the Abliderate formula?
The Abliderate carrier isn't ideal for YHCl delivery, but it is more of a hybrid carrier than the original abliderate formula. You can probably get 2-2.5 grams of YHCl to go into solution.

AquaFina

Awards
The Abliderate carrier isn't ideal for YHCl delivery, but it is more of a hybrid carrier than the original abliderate formula. You can probably get 2-2.5 grams of YHCl to go into solution.
Good to know. Thank you sir

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Iron Legion Invictus has been getting phenomenal feedback! Transdermal b-AET

b-AET has been immensely researched for cortisol benefits and Salvo (transdermal carrier) offers infinite dosing flexibility...most people find .5ml twice a day to be ideal.
This or Ammo

Ryan5550

Awards
How much of the reduce xt mgs wise is an effective dosage? I know 50 mgs is the dosage for one pill

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Iron Legion Invictus , Great logs on here also some solid studies to back it up.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I started INVICTUS yesterday I will report later how that work out.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on Invictus as well. A little under a week now. I'll also note/report any improvements.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much of the reduce xt mgs wise is an effective dosage? I know 50 mgs is the dosage for one pill
Standard dosign is 1 caps 3x a day. I have gone up to 2 caps per dose, but haven't really noticed a difference from 1 cap.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Standard dosign is 1 caps 3x a day. I have gone up to 2 caps per dose, but haven't really noticed a difference from 1 cap.
This.

I've tried 2 caps and didn't notice a difference really either. Best to stick to 3 caps daily total.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Thoughts on Abliderate Ammo for lower belly fat/love handles? Any other products better? Photo attached is this week ( I have been in deficit for 3 weeks)
Currently taking caffeine and yohimbine and practice IF 16:8
Always had trouble with these areas and might have lose skin on lower belly from having my son 3 years ago.

PS don't mind the ninja turtle towel... :) it's my son's.

lower.jpg

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
You're enhanced so, here goes.

11-Ketotestosterone will be a powerful anti-cortisol agent if you can find it. This is a great cutting PH that will have a potent effect on Cortisol but will require PCT and may be more than what you're looking for in higher doses.

11-Oxo slightly less so.

7-Keto DHEA will be good (Reduce XT, other products)

Phosphatidylserine is often overlooked and can be potent.

Ashwagandha

A good all-in-one product - Evomuse Ammo
Phosphatidylserine: how should be dosed for cortisol control?

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Would Invictus work better on more leaned people? And if not what is best for higher BF levels?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
...and might have lose skin on lower belly from having my son 3 years ago.
I have loose skin from being a fat a$$ for a decade - I'm coming to the conclusion that (at least for my 48 years), surgery would be the only option. But it's not bad, so I don't care - it's not like it's like Adam Sandler in that 'Remote Control' movie, hahaha.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thoughts on Abliderate Ammo for lower belly fat/love handles? Any other products better? Photo attached is this week ( I have been in deficit for 3 weeks)
Currently taking caffeine and yohimbine and practice IF 16:8
Always had trouble with these areas and might have lose skin on lower belly from having my son 3 years ago.

PS don't mind the ninja turtle towel... :) it's my son's.

View attachment 145418
While AMMO will help some with the inflammation of the adipose tissue (and thus help you lose some of that), what you have is subcutaneous fat and not Visceral fat. Cortisol contributes more to Visceral Fat, so controlling it is prime importance.

You would be good with an adrenergic based fat burner (AlphaBurn), a PPAR based fat burner (DCP), or even something that's pure magic like BRITE or Supernova - but you don't have much to lose at all.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have loose skin from being a fat a$$ for a decade - I'm coming to the conclusion that (at least for my 48 years), surgery would be the only option. But it's not bad, so I don't care - it's not like it's like Adam Sandler in that 'Remote Control' movie, hahaha.
If I can ever scrape together a full day without everything else going haywire then I will go ahead and finalize the Skyn Fyrm betas.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phosphatidylserine: how should be dosed for cortisol control?
I would do a minimum of 200mg twice per day....bare minimum. It's a pricey compound, that's for sure.

Ideally I would run it at a gram per day.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
While AMMO will help some with the inflammation of the adipose tissue (and thus help you lose some of that), what you have is subcutaneous fat and not Visceral fat. Cortisol contributes more to Visceral Fat, so controlling it is prime importance.

You would be good with an adrenergic based fat burner (AlphaBurn), a PPAR based fat burner (DCP), or even something that's pure magic like BRITE or Supernova - but you don't have much to lose at all.
Is BRITE or Supernova a topical? This doesn't interfere with any other medications or supps correct?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Brite back in stock dsade?
I found 15 bottles over on the Supernova shelf (misplaced), so yeah I have 15 of them back in the store.