Angle Dust Homeade Preworkout

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
Hello I thought I should make a post to ensure I am on the right track with my home made pre workout made with bulk supps.
The ingredients :
Creatine Mono - 1.5g
L tyrosine - 1g
Choline - 1g
B12 - 1/16tsp
Galangal extract - 750mg

Where it could get complicated : might just take these on their own :

Dendrobium extract - ?
DMBA HCL - 150mg
Pure Hordenine HCL - 50mg
Pure Phenylalanine (PEA)- 500mg
Betanine Anhydrous- 1.5g
Cayenne pepper extract for adrenaline secretion - 500mg

Will add L - Citrulline - 2g

What's it looking like?
Also read that THC intensifies PEA 4x

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dendrobium extract - ? You are not going to find the magical one...they sell dendrobium extract, just not the good one (actually...you can find it, a few Chinese companies sell it)

DMBA HCL - 150mg Just curious...where are you going to find AMP Citrate in bulk?

Everything else is easy....you'll just be missing the 2 best ingredients

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
Have a Uk connect they have 40% cocoa, bitter orange, dendrobium extract 50:1, amp citrate, dmba hcl even cholera

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
Dendrobium extract - ? You are not going to find the magical one...they sell dendrobium extract, just not the good one (actually...you can find it, a few Chinese companies sell it)

DMBA HCL - 150mg Just curious...where are you going to find AMP Citrate in bulk?

Everything else is easy....you'll just be missing the 2 best ingredients
Also, do you mean I should take it all or just the second half I listed

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello I thought I should make a post to ensure I am on the right track with my home made pre workout made with bulk supps.
The ingredients :
Creatine Mono - 1.5g
L tyrosine - 1g
Choline - 1g
B12 - 1/16tsp
Galangal extract - 750mg

Where it could get complicated : might just take these on their own :

Dendrobium extract - ?
DMBA HCL - 150mg
Pure Hordenine HCL - 50mg
Pure Phenylalanine (PEA)- 500mg
Betanine Anhydrous- 1.5g
Cayenne pepper extract for adrenaline secretion - 500mg

Will add L - Citrulline - 2g

What's it looking like?
Also read that THC intensifies PEA 4x
Up creative to 5g for starters. Hordenine will help the effects of PEA last longer.

Didn't see any caffeine listed, is that intentional?

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
Up creative to 5g for starters. Hordenine will help the effects of PEA last longer.

Didn't see any caffeine listed, is that intentional?
Figured the stim of dmba HCL would be a big enough energy boost for me, caffeine would have me to wired

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
I take creatine aside from me pwo and it's my understanding that the PEA is not activated without something like Hordenine and beta alanine TMG

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Unlike all the "man, if only cocaine were legal" newer stimulants, Caffeine actually has like 10 Bazillion studies showing actual performance increases - with Coffee as the best way to get it.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unlike all the "man, if only cocaine were legal" newer stimulants, Caffeine actually has like 10 Bazillion studies showing actual performance increases - with Coffee as the best way to get it.
This. I don't really understand using only new/novel stimulants and forgoing good old caffeine, which we know is pretty damn safe, dirt cheap, and also effective. It's one thing to add something to your caffeine/coffee for a little extra kick, but I think it only makes sense to have caffeine as the base or backbone of your stimulants.

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
Caffeine does not work well with me, gives me a headache and makes me jittery almost twitchy, I do respond well to heavy stims like the old jack3d and the old craze specifically, full time student, full time job+ the heavy stims don't seem like much when I go to workout.

We'all see about the dendrobium, what else would it be? It's what it's stacked with that changes the composition

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Caffeine does not work well with me, gives me a headache and makes me jittery almost twitchy, I do respond well to heavy stims like the old jack3d and the old craze specifically, full time student, full time job+ the heavy stims don't seem like much when I go to workout.

We'all see about the dendrobium, what else would it be? It's what it's stacked with that changes the composition
Did you respond well to the actual products like the old Jack3d and Craze, because they both had caffeine in them? Have you tried taking a little theanine with your caffeine? Also, you do know that it wasn't actually the dendrobium extract in Craze that made it "work," right?

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
Did you respond well to the actual products like the old Jack3d and Craze, because they both had caffeine in them? Have you tried taking a little theanine with your caffeine? Also, you do know that it wasn't actually the dendrobium extract in Craze that made it "work," right?
I've tried many caffienes and jacked worked because dmaa was in it and craze worked beacuase they methylated the phenylethlamine by Using other chemicals to form a new compound and what I listed should do a similar process

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried many caffienes and jacked worked because dmaa was in it and craze worked beacuase they methylated the phenylethlamine by Using other chemicals to form a new compound and what I listed should do a similar process
What I'm saying is that you said caffeine "gives me a headache and makes me jittery almost twitchy," but apparently you don't have these issues when using supplements that contain caffeine AND more potent stimulants? Go ahead and use the dendrobium if you want, but it's not going to provide the same feeling/effects as Craze did.

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
What I'm saying is that you said caffeine "gives me a headache and makes me jittery almost twitchy," but apparently you don't have these issues when using supplements that contain caffeine AND more potent stimulants? Go ahead and use the dendrobium if you want, but it's not going to provide the same feeling/effects as Craze did.
They have small amounts of caffeine and it's more of an experiment as long as the DMBA is real it won't disappoint

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They have small amounts of caffeine and it's more of an experiment as long as the DMBA is real it won't disappoint
Yeah, the DMBA will be nice, but don't expect Craze-level effects, and you can pass on the dendrobium IMO.

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
Yeah, the DMBA will be nice, but don't expect Craze-level effects, and you can pass on the dendrobium IMO.
yeah it was something I was going to eventually add in but I probably won't need it. It's the betanine , Hordenine, phenlyethlamine
Combo that should make a sweet compound

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah it was something I was going to eventually add in but I probably won't need it. It's the betanine , Hordenine, phenlyethlamine
Combo that should make a sweet compound
I don't think betaine is going to do much of anything from a stim standpoint

Hordenine will prolong the effects of PEA though

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
I don't think betaine is going to do much of anything from a stim standpoint

Hordenine will prolong the effects of PEA though
Wasn't planning on it, just wanted to make sure it would work well instead of do harm in the stack because I like the effects of it and

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wasn't planning on it, just wanted to make sure it would work well instead of do harm in the stack because I like the effects of it and
What effect are you taking about from betaine? You don't feel any acute effects from it

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
What effect are you taking about from betaine? You don't feel any acute effects from it
I seem to have surges of hunger throughout the day forcing me to eat more especially after workouts

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
That's not from betaine...
I mean who are you to say how something affects my body, betanine is used for more intense focused training sessions at the gym how could that not stimulate more hunger through the day, I'm not trying to say betanine makes you hungry, it is just one thing I noticed thats amplified when using it

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you get the AMP Citrate from our friend in Blackburn, it is pretty decent stuff

619sss

Awards
Can you tell me what well you do with the taste?

I made one, hydromax 5g, 5g Creatine, 2g carntine, 5g bcaa (this tasted the worse), agmatine 1g, caffeine 200mg, and some others. + -

Maybe 70g maltodextrin and 30g dextrose for the taste, what do you think?

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Buy flavored Bcaa, it is not that expensive.

Otherwise, there are zero calorie drops, syrups, etc.

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
Can you tell me what well you do with the taste?

I made one, hydromax 5g, 5g Creatine, 2g carntine, 5g bcaa (this tasted the worse), agmatine 1g, caffeine 200mg, and some others. + -

Maybe 70g maltodextrin and 30g dextrose for the taste, what do you think?
There are sweeteners that you can buy that are over 100x sweeter than sugar, also if you're not worried about sugar, Gatorade gives the best flavor, also if you're going to have bcaas might as well use a flavored one. Try naturesflavors . com very strong flavoring this is what I use the lemon lime tastes great

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
Just took 150mg of DMBA HCL 1.5g citrulline 3G of creatine and 1.5g of beta alinine TMG and it was sweeet similar to Old jacked But no crash and i was feeling very relaxed and felt great after my workout

Trillxalex

Awards
Very late on this. But take out betaine and add 200 mg of eria jarensis, and 200 mg of DMHA. Also higenamine will increase noreadrenaline and norepinephrine so you can add that

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
I was very naive about the science behind pre workout supplements but have since done loads of research and I'm too lazy to make my own. With that being said, I am mainly looking for 4+g of citrulline Malate a solid caffeine matrix, tyrosine, and a strong stimulant base preferably with a nootropic stim. I have found Innovapharm LIMITLESS and T6 Stimulant 1 to be my current favorites. T6 VERY similar to old craze feel

Trillxalex

Awards
Its not that similar, trust me. The reason craze was so good was because it had a meth analog known as N-a-DEPEA. If you want a crazy strong pre that gives you motivation for hours and very good focus, Defiant unleashed is great. My favorite focus nootropic combo is Cdp choline, noopept, and huperzine A. Btw 4 grams of citrulline malate wont do anything. When you add malate, it takes off half. You want 6-8 grams of pure cirtulline. I'd advise you to buy some Vaso6, 300 mg of it stomps on citrulline, hydromax,agmatine combined

Trillxalex

Awards
If you want to be extremely angry, focused, energized, and spikes of euphoria I recommened "Pre stack extreme" i can link it if you want. For insane euphoria that lasts for hours, Go with Arez titanium or Arez Mega. For just motivation and energy with slight euphoria go with Defiant unleashed. Those are all the best pres out rn

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
I mean I know my body pretty well and 4g of citrulline is typically all I need I've taken it as a standalone to know the dosing, although 6-8 grams is a common dose... T6 does have a PEA mix to it and does create a similar effect to craze for me those pre workouts I listed are my favorites at the moment and I don't plan on changing them until the effects begin to ware off, then I'll give that unleashed a try