SNS X-gels what am I suppose to feel? If anything at all.

  1. SNS X-gels what am I suppose to feel? If anything at all.


    I have a mate of mine who is very similar to me terms of body type, current diet and supplements stack. I just don't have Alphamax xt and X-gels yet that I've ordered, and he's finished his bottle of X-gels.
    He's saying that he never felt any different when he took it and should have just bothered with Alphamax xt only.
    So while I'm still waiting on my order, what should I expect??


  2. As usual, don't expect too much. You might get a little bit stronger and look more pumped.

    I have done two bottles (with PA, Glycerol and ALCAR), but I won't do it again either. If I lived in the US, I might retry it, as it is at least affordable.

    This applies to a lot of other things as well btw, I have done Epi Plex, FD2, Alphamax XT, Virtus and currently running M-Test (separately, not at the same time) and I wished half of the buzz/hype was true that I read here. At least in my case.

    Personally, I will stick to my beloved Maral root for its adaptogenic purposes, Ashwagandha, switch between good Horny Goat Weed, TA, Butea Superba extracts for libido and leave it there. Much cheaper and as effective, at least in my case.
    •   
       


  3. I really enjoyed the 2 bottles of alphamax XT i ran a few months back with ABE. But I'm on a slightly slow fat loss now and that stack was suggested for me but yet to get my order. I think I will step into some ignit3 and sup3r-shred soon.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mbonheur View Post
    As usual, don't expect too much. You might get a little bit stronger and look more pumped.

    I have done two bottles (with PA, Glycerol and ALCAR), but I won't do it again either. If I lived in the US, I might retry it, as it is at least affordable.

    This applies to a lot of other things as well btw, I have done Epi Plex, FD2, Alphamax XT, Virtus and currently running M-Test (separately, not at the same time) and I wished half of the buzz/hype was true that I read here. At least in my case.

    Personally, I will stick to my beloved Maral root for its adaptogenic purposes, Ashwagandha, switch between good Horny Goat Weed, TA, Butea Superba extracts for libido and leave it there. Much cheaper and as effective, at least in my case.
    Recommendations for libido products? Pm me.

    Thank you


    I'm on FD2 ATM, up until this week I haven't felt much but I was very strong today out of nowhere! I really enjoyed Ep1c TD from OL but like you I find most ovet-rated.

    In topic, ArA should at the very least give you mad pumps!

  5. x gels really aren't a "feel" supplement. some usuers experince better pumps and some sore joints, but that's it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Dank0078 View Post
    I have a mate of mine who is very similar to me terms of body type, current diet and supplements stack. I just don't have Alphamax xt and X-gels yet that I've ordered, and he's finished his bottle of X-gels.
    He's saying that he never felt any different when he took it and should have just bothered with Alphamax xt only.
    So while I'm still waiting on my order, what should I expect??
    As others have mentioned, you won't "feel" much with X-Gels. I noticed increases in fullness and pumps in the gym, and I had epic muscle soreness the few days following a workout. Train with the mindset of improvement, and aim for more weight and more reps while running X-Gels.

    With Alphamax XT, many users notice improved sleep quality and a more "alpha" feeling. Since Alphamax XT contains Ashwagandha, I really noticed that I was slower to anger and aggression while using it. I also noticed improved sleep and faster recovery, along with a leaner, harder physique after an 8 week run. It will be hard to determine what impacts X-gels and Alphamax XT have as individual products if you plan to stack them though. They're both excellent products, but if you've never tried either solo it will be difficult to determine what's provide benefit
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  7. If you haven't used either one before, take them each separate. That being said, here is what I experience from each:

    ArA (X gels) - great pumps in the gym, slight strength increase.

    AlphaMax XT - slight libido increase, great sleep at night, body comp changes (diet dependent of course).
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  8. Really need to run two bottles of x-gels to see some results. I ran two bottles with Gms and Lclt. Great pumps in the gym. Didn't follow a strict diet, but I added about 8lbs and 3/4 of inch on my arms. As well as some noticeable strength and size gains. Timing is everything with x-gels.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    x gels really aren't a "feel" supplement. some usuers experince better pumps and some sore joints, but that's it.
    This says it best. If your not more sore than usually then maybe look at your dosing.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com 10% off
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

  10. One bottle likely isn't really enough to get the full benefit from X-gels, but in saying that you should still 'notice' something in that time frame. It is one of those supplements which is also influenced by timing of dosing, and other dietary factors, and so there is a little more to consider than what you might typically need to with other supplements.

    While i'm never one to suggest removing things for the sake of a supplement, in this case I would usually suggest altering things to maximize its full potential, i.e. reducing omega 3 intake and COX 2 inhibitors as much as possible around the time of supplementation. If these things are especially important/ critically important to you or your health - ARA use isn't for you.

    Where possible, try also use X-gels on an empty stomach, 45 mins pre training or during the initial stages of a workout (fasted takes priority, however during a workout is the next best option). And lastly, try a larger dose on training days only (1.5g is a good starting point).
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  11. You should start getting insane pumps and fullness around week 3.

    Check out the ArA thread if you haven't already: The Arachidonic Acid Help Guide
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    Cyber Monday Deals Here! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056

  12. I respond really well to ARA. Three bottles -- dosing 1.5 grams everyday. In terms of results like strength, size etc., it's the best natural product on the market in my humble opinion.

  13. I always get great pumps after the second week. I also get increased DOMS and muscle fullness.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I respond really well to ARA. Three bottles -- dosing 1.5 grams everyday. In terms of results like strength, size etc., it's the best natural product on the market in my humble opinion.
    Hell yeah it is! Thankfully it doesn't cost an arm and a leg anymore either!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    Cyber Monday Deals Here! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. am I supposed to be sore?
    By willc86 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 04:14 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 08:08 PM
  3. What are you suppose to feel off..
    By Tranq in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 02:10 PM
  4. What am I supposed to 'feel' while on Resveratrol?
    By wontdie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 02:39 AM
Log in
Log in