Stack Alphamax XT + Follidrone 2.0 - When to take and how long?

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Hey there! Gonna start this stack soon, purpose is lean gains. Yes I have my training and diet on point. I'm already taking Tr1umph+High Volume 45min prewo, plus the usual Orange Triad + Oximega + Greens.

When do you think it would be best to take Alphamax XT and Follidrone 2.0 and how long would you make the cycle last?

I was thinking Alphamax XT 2 upon waking and 2 before sleep, but not sure about F2.0 - perhaps one with lunch and two with prewo meal? Best with food or without? Also I was thinking about making this last 8 weeks, but more opinions would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time guys!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You've got it perfect man. With food! Make some gains!

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Nice stack, I ran the same one, but offset FD2&AM by 2-weeks. There are a couple ways to stager the stack to allow more time to really dial in your diet....

1-8 AM
2-10 FD2
or
1-8 AM
3-11 FD2
or
1-8 AM
4-12 FD2

Regarding dosing times, I generally go with AM & PM. Approximately 8-10 hours apart, or more if I forget, lol. As long as there is a gap, I really don't think its going to make a massive difference.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Nice stack, I ran the same one, but offset FD2&AM by 2-weeks. There are a couple ways to stager the stack to allow more time to really dial in your diet....

1-8 AM
2-10 FD2
or
1-8 AM
3-11 FD2
or
1-8 AM
4-12 FD2

Regarding dosing times, I generally go with AM & PM. Approximately 8-10 hours apart, or more if I forget, lol. As long as there is a gap, I really don't think its going to make a massive difference.
Yea I was already thinking of starting Alphamax XT then wait two weeks then couple F2.0, thanks for confirming!

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Is there any benefit to take Follidrone 2.0 prewo or without food? Better absorption maybe?

I just know plenty reported low blood sugar levels, and don't want to incur in that as well. Also since I'm already taking Tr1umph + High Volume prewo, it might be overkill?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like most of your questions were covered. I can't speak on FD 2.0 since I have yet to try it.

For Alphamax XT though you are spot on. 2 AM 2 Pre bed for 8 weeks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

1-8 AM
2-10 FD2
or
1-8 AM
3-11 FD2
or
1-8 AM
4-12 FD2

Yep the above options look ideal. I'd pick one and run with it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

1-8 AM
2-10 FD2
or
1-8 AM
3-11 FD2
or
1-8 AM
4-12 FD2

Yep the above options look ideal. I'd pick one and run with it.