PH Cycle trestolone

heman123

Awards
Hey guys im 25 wanting to run a PH cycle. I have never used AAS but I have ran several Methylated PH cycles. The last one I ran was in August of last year. I gained a lot of weight.... I went from 200ish to 225-230. But I dont think my bones were prepared for it and I ended up suffering from 2 stress fractures in my feet. One in each foot on the same bone about 3-4 months apart. I work a job that involves being on the concrete flooring a lot. I have bought better more supportive shoes since then but Ive been out of the gym for about 8 months. I plan on getting 2-3 months in before cycling anything that im asking about here.... Okay, so the last cycle I ran 40mg of dmz and 16mg of methlysten and 80ishmg of lmg (im not certain the exact amount). I upped the methlysten to 22mg after the second week. I have ran all of these probably at least 3 times prior at similar doses except for the 6mg increase in methlysten. On that run I used aromasin as needed and a little caber. For my liver I used TUDCA and milk thistle. I didnt know what to use for kidneys. I took a lot of magnesium and taurine and it seemed to help some. Near the end of that cycle my back really started hurting and I think it was kidney related. Maybe too high on the methylsten im not sure. But I have used cyanostane in there before too but everything else was at lower dose back then. Anyway, I pcted with clomid and some nolva not super high doses. And everything turned out alright. Im wanting to do it again. But instead run it for six weeks like so
Week 1-2 15mg of methylsten daily
Week 3-6 15mg of methylsten, 40mg of DMZ, 80mg of LMG (possibly 30mg of cyano if I can get it) daily
But main concern is I got really lethargic last time around the 4th week Im assuming from the lack of a test base. This had never happened before and Ive still never experienced testicular atrohpy so with trest thats kinda scary haha. Could I use tresto as a base and just skip out on the cyano altogether and if so what should i use for an AI/pct and what doses? I know it aromatizes pretty harshly and I am slightly prone to gyno; thats why from now on I use dope agonist and an AI. I have caber, arimidex and Exemastane on hand and clomid and nolva. I have so many ideas. I thought about maybe trying sarms instead for energy like maybe that GW###.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1. Try not typing out a wall of text, no one wants to read all that. Also, use some paragraphs or something mate.
2. There's an anabolic section, post there.

heman123

Awards
Sorry I figured that was the issue. And I did...just got no replies but thanks bro. I'll try to shorten it up I guess.