Follidron 2.0 And a keto diet

Ryan5550

Awards
I heard fd2 will drop my glucose? I wanted to eat high protein,high healthy fats and low carbs lime below 40 to start my diet shold I eat my carbs with when I take the follidrone so I don't get sick or does it not matter

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I heard fd2 will drop my glucose? I wanted to eat high protein,high healthy fats and low carbs lime below 40 to start my diet shold I eat my carbs with when I take the follidrone so I don't get sick or does it not matter
I did 8 weeks of fd2 while in keto with 0 issues. Just make sure you're fully adapted first.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't think it matters too much when you take your carbs and the FD2. It kind of all depends on the user. So i'd give it a shot without the food and if you don't feel right afterwards then next day take it with food and see if its better.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Just take one when you eat and take 3-6 caps a day. Taking two pre-workout under Keto will probably leaving you feeling like crap.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Just take one when you eat and take 3-6 caps a day. Taking two pre-workout under Keto will probably leaving you feeling like crap.
Probably person dependent and how keto adapted you are, for me personally I took it first thing in the morning as pwo before fasted workout and felt good.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote