Winsdrol v stanozallo (musclelab's usa)

Ryan5550

Awards
Anyone know anything about this product? Like is it safe with no pct? And does it work

Thewerewolf

Thewerewolf

Awards
Look in to warrior Labz or alpha labz real deal stuff.

Ryan5550

Awards
I want something natural I guess. The website said it's a "legal steroid" not sure what that means ? They say no pct. I just wanted to know if it's safe with no pct

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
No. These "legal steroid alternatives" are a hoax, snake oil, bogus lies and a complete waste of money. I already responded to someone inquiry about CrazyBulk's D-bol, marketed as a "legal steroid alternative" here's what I wrote:

No. These products are TOTAL, COMPLETE and BOGUS supplements that are absolutely worth nothing. Read the ingredients and if you don't know what they are, look them up. Here's a break down of what's inside CrazyBulk D-bal:

Whey protein concentrate: 150mg

Just about any whey protein shake will have around 25g of protein p/scoop. Right? That's 25,000mg of protein. So one serving of d-Bal has 0.6% the same amount of protein. You would need to take 167 servings of d-bal to equal 1, yes ONE scoop of protein powder. That's 5 and 1/2 of bottles, or $330, to equal the amount of protein in a single scoop of most any protein powder.

Next ingredients are Isoluecine, Valine and Luecine. These are BCAA's (branched chain amino acids). Now BCAA's have some real benefits, but the dosing in the d-bal is 100mg, 100mg and 25mg respectively. Now lots of protein powders have BCAA's already in them. Most of those have about 5g per servings, at the ratio of 2,000mg, 2,000mg and 1,000mg respectively. So the d-bal has 5%, 5% and 2.5% the dosage of BCAA's as would a regular protein supplement. Again you would need to take 20 servings of d-bal to equal 1 scoop of a common BCCA supplement/protein powder.

Next ingredient is Tribulus. It's a natural testosterone booster and is found as a main ingredient in lots and lots of test boosters. The catch again though is the dosing. It has only 25mg. Primeval Labs Mega Test for example has 750mg per serving. So again the d-bal contains a mere 3.3% of the tribulus that a reputable test booster has. You would need to take a FULL bottle of d-bal to equal the amount of tribulus found in ONE serving of Mega Test. A month supply at that rate would cost you $1,800 of d-bal.

So, if your were to take a FULL bottle of d-bal, at the recommended dosing, you be getting 4.5g of protein (equal to 1/2 an egg), 7.3g of BCAA (equal to less than 1 and 1/2 scoops of a common BCAA sup), and then 750mg of tribulus (equal to ONE serving of a common test boosting supplement).....BUT, this dosage would be spread out over the course of an ENTIRE month! Lol

If you were to stack a 1 month supply of protein powder, a BCAA sup, and a test booster, if would probably run you about $100. If you were to use "d-bal" and use equivalent dosing as compared to the above stack, it would cost you about $16,500. Haha.

All in all, these "natural steroid alternatives" are so far off from being an effective supplement, they're really just a complete hoax.