Are natural supplements worth it?

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I'm skeptical about them now. Ever since I started to use sarms and prohormones I've drawn away from any "muscle building" natural supplements. Are they truly worth the dollar when they can be just as expensive as the real deal Anabolics?

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I'm skeptical about them now. Ever since I started to use sarms and prohormones I've drawn away from any "muscle building" natural supplements. Are they truly worth the dollar when they can be just as expensive as the real deal Anabolics?
I think they can be useful during PCT and the "Off Time" between cycles. They'll never yield he same results as SARMS and PH's and there is A LOT of garbage in the natty supps world, but I have found a few good ones that gave decent results, kept things interesting and think are worth the money,

ARA
PA
ABE
SlinMax
Tr1umph

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man, so much could be written on this.

Comes down to $$, and subjective measures like "worth" and cost/benefit.

As a general category I find them mostly meh. And its once you get a taste of real PED gainz that you potentially realise how deluded you were with natty stuff.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
SARMS and PH's are in a different category than natural anabolic products for many reasons. Natural anabolic products have been developing over the last few years and there are a few great products available, but none of these products will provide the fast strength and size gains that are achievable with prohormones. Natural anabolics can increase natural test levels, where most prohormones converted to hormones. There is a much bigger impact on health (liver, kidneys, reproductive, etc.) and there are many side effects associated with PH's, but they will always win when it comes to muscle and strength gain.

It really depends on your goals. If you've successfully used prohormones in the past, cycled off well, kept your gains, and checked your bloods to ensure you were okay; then I would probably stick with that method. And if you're willing to jump into the big leagues (depending on your age) you may also want to consider a full anabolics cycle. Prohormones are much harder on the body when compared to natural products and gear, and they work very differently than natural products. What PH cycles have you done?

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I've done a few sarm cycles such as osta, LGD, and GW. Thinking about doing RAD next and have gotten amazing keepable results. I also did a prohormones cycles of epi andro and epistane back in the day. I'd rather stick with non methyl PHs and have 2 andro and 1 andro on hand for next cycle. All done without really any issues what so ever. I never high dose or make a big crazy stack. Your body being healthy after cycle like lipid levels, liver function, and etc. I think really determines the keepable gains. It's work wonderfully!

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I think they can be useful during PCT and the "Off Time" between cycles. They'll never yield he same results as SARMS and PH's and there is A LOT of garbage in the natty supps world, but I have found a few good ones that gave decent results, kept things interesting and think are worth the money,

ARA
PA
ABE
SlinMax
Tr1umph
I was really considering the Olympus natty supps for off cycle.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ARA
PA
ABE
SlinMax
Tr1umph
This is a fair assessment. They're not going to be comparable to SARMs and PHs, and if you go in expecting the same results, you're going to be disappointed. However, for compounds that don't carry the same risk of sides that SARMs and PHs do, and products that can be run between cycles, there are certainly some that are very effective and I wouldn't at all consider a waste of money. Products like Test1fy, Anabeta Elite, Orig1n, X-Gels, etc...they're not going to be as powerful as SARMs and PHs, but for using while off-cycle (or for people who don't want to give up their natty card), they are excellent and efficacious alternatives.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I've done a few sarm cycles such as osta, LGD, and GW. Thinking about doing RAD next and have gotten amazing keepable results. I also did a prohormones cycles of epi andro and epistane back in the day. I'd rather stick with non methyl PHs and have 2 andro and 1 andro on hand for next cycle. All done without really any issues what so ever. I never high dose or make a big crazy stack. Your body being healthy after cycle like lipid levels, liver function, and etc. I think really determines the keepable gains. It's work wonderfully!
You still have to be careful man. That is a lot of cycles to have under your belt at your age! You are still gambling long-term with some of these new anabolics. If you're only 20 and you've already done that many cycles and continue down that path I have to believe you are likely headed towards TRT. But back to your original question, no. Someone with your experience in real anabolics will probably not find these natural supplements worth it.

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your diet and training suck, they aren't worth it. You also can't train the same way on natty anabolics (or natty in general) as someone on gear, so yes, even if you think you train hard, your training can still suck.

Also, there are very few that are worth it, and you need to be honest with yourself about the gains you'll see with them. Running/stacking 1-2 natty anabolics is fine. Anymore is just a waste of money, and probably won't net you better results.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i enjoy natural anabolics, some better than others obviously but I think if found for a good price they could be useful

I don't do ph's or sarms anymore so the natty anabolics provide a nice little boost

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
At such a young age with that many cycles, I really hope you know that you've likely commited to this for the rest of your life. While that sounds fine now, the impact down the track may be greater than you realise.

Don't just rely in how you feel either. Damage can occur even when you feel great. I dislike the term "listen to your body" because you can, and will, miss vital signs that your body is under a great deal of stress.

Just be mindful of what you are getting yourself into

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
You still have to be careful man. That is a lot of cycles to have under your belt at your age! You are still gambling long-term with some of these new anabolics. If you're only 20 and you've already done that many cycles and continue down that path I have to believe you are likely headed towards TRT. But back to your original question, no. Someone with your experience in real anabolics will probably not find these natural supplements worth it.
I would have to consider them stacks as well not one each single cycle. Like epi andro and osta taken together and LGD with GW. And one Osta by itself. Total of 3 cycles within the past two years. Epistane was back in high school and didn't even finish the bottle. Every cycle was with a proper serm protocol and have had 0 issues with bloods. I've done everything perfect to the best of my ability. I can understand if I was blowing my body with back to back cycles with 0 pct to be on the path to TRT.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
At such a young age with that many cycles, I really hope you know that you've likely commited to this for the rest of your life. While that sounds fine now, the impact down the track may be greater than you realise.

Don't just rely in how you feel either. Damage can occur even when you feel great. I dislike the term "listen to your body" because you can, and will, miss vital signs that your body is under a great deal of stress.

Just be mindful of what you are getting yourself into
I understand to extreme cases that damage can occur. I've only done 3 cycles total fully in two years with everything done properly. Sarms are hardly suppressive at all and the only compound that I've taken that was the strongest was epi andro and even that isn't "shut down" material. I'm very happy I decided to take the sarm and mild prohormone path. My shoulder and knee injuries have been completely healed and I can enjoy all of my lifts!

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
So how does anyone think about the Olympus labs natty products? I'm thinking of just stacking maybe two products of theirs or any recommendations of two really decent natty supps?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Personally, Id prioritise spending my dollars on human-studied compounds (ArA, PA) before experimenting with "unknowns".

Xgels + Tr1umph would be about as good as a sure thing that youre likely to get with natty stuff.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Everyone has their own favorite natural anabolic based on individual results and experiences. Therefore, you will get many opinions on which is the best. Then you have the non-believers that will tell you not to bother. I have had some amazing experiences with natural products. Olympus labs has the best test boosters hands down. Given you are not in PCT...you may as well go with Test1fy due to the Anacyclus Pyrethrum which has anabolic properties in its own right. ORIG1N has been a little controversial lately, if it hits you right...you will love it. Other people, have not been so fond of it. Nobody knows about Performax MassMax XT yet, but the formula looks promising. The most consistently positive reports come from Follidrone 2.0 users at this time. Another one of my personal favorites is Myokem Magnitropin.

All things considered, my vote would be OL Test1fy and Follidrone 2.0 if you decide to go the natural anabolic route..

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I would have to consider them stacks as well not one each single cycle. Like epi andro and osta taken together and LGD with GW. And one Osta by itself. Total of 3 cycles within the past two years. Epistane was back in high school and didn't even finish the bottle. Every cycle was with a proper serm protocol and have had 0 issues with bloods. I've done everything perfect to the best of my ability. I can understand if I was blowing my body with back to back cycles with 0 pct to be on the path to TRT.
I'm all natty so I can't comment on this too much, however, it may be anecdotal but the amount of prior AAS users that I've seen that are now on TRT is pretty astonishing. It's good that you're doing everything properly though. But still, starting sarms and PHs in your teens is always risky.

Anyway, back to natural supplements. They work but they don't "work." What I mean by that is that they don't work like AAS. With real gear you can sit on your ass and build muscle - it's scientifically proven to work. With natural supplements you are most likely not going to directly "gain" any extra muscle than you normally would, but maybe they can still help. There are certain supplements that will help you sleep, enhance libido, increase appetite, decrease appetite, improve pump, increase energy, etc. and these kind of things can indirectly help you build more muscle, burn more fate, etc. So, while supplements work, they work very differently than AAS. I don't know if that made sense or not.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Many great natty suggestions above. A very well known natty anabolic is epicatechin. CEL EPI-PLEX is a no prob blend of epi and you know exactly how many mgs you are getting. Pair that up with SNS X-gels and OL TR1UMPH as your PA source and you are good to go.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Many great natty suggestions above. A very well known natty anabolic is epicatechin. CEL EPI-PLEX is a no prob blend of epi and you know exactly how many mgs you are getting. Pair that up with SNS X-gels and OL TR1UMPH as your PA source and you are good to go.
I have taken epicat in the past and not to sure if it really made some gains? Hard to tell. I really want to hop on some kind of natty combo like Tr1umph and Test1fy? But that's pushing a bit of over 100 dollars for 4 weeks worth of minimal gains? It seems promising but for the price idk...

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I have taken epicat in the past and not to sure if it really made some gains? Hard to tell. I really want to hop on some kind of natty combo like Tr1umph and Test1fy? But that's pushing a bit of over 100 dollars for 4 weeks worth of minimal gains? It seems promising but for the price idk...
I can't speak for Test1fy as I haven't tried it, but Tr1umph makes a noticable difference and OL is a legit company with great products.
(I'm not a rep)

If you were looking for the best natty gains possible for a reasonable price I'd go for a Tr1umph+ARA stack.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
IMO, 9x% of them are BS - but that remaining x% covers a pretty good amount of stuff. Too much to list - you need to start researching on Examine and Suppversity (and reading everything here too! :D)

Going off the science, I think the Triumph and Xgels recommendation was a good one. Here is the Science:

https://examine.com/nutrition/erd-sneakpeek-20-arachidonic-acid/

http://jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1550-2783-9-47

http://nutritionandmetabolism.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1743-7075-11-29

And here is the Triumph Label somewhere below vvv No BS Prop Blend, a good source of PA (you can supplement with Fearn's Granules too), and most of the rest has good data on it, like Alpha GPC, Rhodiola - plus the Staples...

triumphlabel617.jpg

Epicatechin is also a general healthy compound, and may help your endurance - but I'd get it last over the other two, as there has only been one marginal study done for LBM/Strength, on six older people, with no placebo, randomization, wash-out, or cross-over. See:

https://examine.com/nutrition/does-dark-chocolates-epicatechin-content-promote-muscle-growth/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24314870/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=(-)-epicatechin+muscle+strength

Z

Zariph

Awards
Did you do PCT on your sarm and Ph cycles? Also how the hell are you able to afford all this gear? Real anabolics and natty anabolics arent cheap

P

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Have anyone received any negative effects by SARMS? What does the science say about it? In clinical studies it as been reported safely (ostarine, LGD), or am I wrong?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have anyone received any negative effects by SARMS? What does the science say about it? In clinical studies it as been reported safely (ostarine, LGD), or am I wrong?
Keep in mind clinical studies use tiny doses (e.g. 3mg of ostarine). This is not to say that larger doses are or aren't safe, just that the doses used for bodybuilding purposes are much different than the studied doses.

P

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind clinical studies use tiny doses (e.g. 3mg of ostarine). This is not to say that larger doses are or aren't safe, just that the doses used for bodybuilding purposes are much different than the studied doses.
Why not go for the clinical dosing? Is more always better in this case? Must be dimishing returns at some point with benifts/risk aspect included.

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Every body will respond differently when using compounds that effect hormones and internal systems.
I've taken LGD twice and it shut me down twice too. I also know two other people who took the same brand at the same doses and didn't get any sides at all.
Same with Epi-Andro, I got mad acne but it didn't effect my hair, where as my cousin had no acne but shedded like a snake from his head.
What I'm trying to say is, just be aware of the potential sides and add in all measures possible to negate or avoid them. And that whatever you decide to run from the "Dark Side" GET A SERM FOR PCT!

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not go for the clinical dosing? Is more always better in this case? Must be dimishing returns at some point with benifts/risk aspect included.
Because the studies are for cancer cachexia, not for anabolism in healthy active subjects. It's like AIDS and burn studies using 5-20mg oxandrolone per day...no bodybuilder guys are going to use 5mg there either. And what can be studied is limited due to ethical reasons.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Going to depend on the person,

Specifically the budget and how serious they are about fitness.

If you're going to half-ass it you should avoid sports supplements IMO. If you are already putting in all your effort and want to try out something natural for a boost I think they should (but shop smart)

Skipping out on cheaper things like creatine would be silly

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand to extreme cases that damage can occur. I've only done 3 cycles total fully in two years with everything done properly. Sarms are hardly suppressive at all and the only compound that I've taken that was the strongest was epi andro and even that isn't "shut down" material. I'm very happy I decided to take the sarm and mild prohormone path. My shoulder and knee injuries have been completely healed and I can enjoy all of my lifts!
LGD is highly suppressive. Ostarine is suppressive as well. The notion that SARMs aren't suppressive is false, even though it's still being circulated.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
LGD is highly suppressive. Ostarine is suppressive as well. The notion that SARMs aren't suppressive is false, even though it's still being circulated.
I'm sure it's dosage dependent that plays the biggest factor. Nothing close to a shutdown which is what truly matters because something as small as stressing over work can make you to become suppressive or working so hard with little sleep. Suppressiveness can be reversed very very easily. It's the shutdown of harsh AAS and very strong prohormones that is skeptical and scary.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I actually went broke and love using supplements, so I decided to buy everything in bulk and make my own. I eventually found that I had purchased most of the ingredients in tr1umph and spent more than what tr1umph cost lol.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually went broke and love using supplements, so I decided to buy everything in bulk and make my own. I eventually found that I had purchased most of the ingredients in tr1umph and spent more than what tr1umph cost lol.
I'm glad you mentioned that. This is a debate the gets brought up over and over.

Products like Powermax XT, Tr1umph, Ergonine are much more convenient and the price is reasonable as well. I think people forget that even though they are buying "bulk" it's not the same as a manufacturer who is truly buying bulk.

P

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Every body will respond differently when using compounds that effect hormones and internal systems.
I've taken LGD twice and it shut me down twice too. I also know two other people who took the same brand at the same doses and didn't get any sides at all.
Same with Epi-Andro, I got mad acne but it didn't effect my hair, where as my cousin had no acne but shedded like a snake from his head.
What I'm trying to say is, just be aware of the potential sides and add in all measures possible to negate or avoid them. And that whatever you decide to run from the "Dark Side" GET A SERM FOR PCT!
Having clomid/nova on standby or actually use it after SARM cycle? I find this debated a lot. I guess only blood work before and after cycle will show if you need SERMs? I mean, If you could avoid RC SERM PCT, that would be good.

At what dose and length did you run LGD? Solo or stacked?

P

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
The question is how suppressive versus ph/aas? LH/FSH is not completely shutdown with ostarine/lgd after cycle? Is it something that you bounce back from fairly easy or something that you need fix to get back? I guess it is individually as many other things in life.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad you mentioned that. This is a debate the gets brought up over and over.

Products like Powermax XT, Tr1umph, Ergonine are much more convenient and the price is reasonable as well. I think people forget that even though they are buying "bulk" it's not the same as a manufacturer who is truly buying bulk.
Indeed, you get good taste as well!

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Having clomid/nova on standby or actually use it after SARM cycle? I find this debated a lot. I guess only blood work before and after cycle will show if you need SERMs? I mean, If you could avoid RC SERM PCT, that would be good.

At what dose and length did you run LGD? Solo or stacked?
No matter what you run, whenever you play with hormones you have to have a SERM for PCT! Not only will it help you keep your gains but it's going to help keep you healthy too. The Adrenals will only take so much before they shut down.

Pharma Grade Clomid and/or Nolva! Unless you have a solid RC hook-up.

LGD cycle 1-Solo+Dermacrine (Test Base)
4/4/4/8/8/8/8/8/8

LGD cycle 2+1 Andro and Dermacrine (Test Base)
4/8/8/8/8/8/8/12/12

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hells yea

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards

Well, I'd have to see the invoice to believe someone spent more making a PrWO than buying one ready made. I mean, yeah, if you add the "questionably effective" patented stuff, like ElevATP, etc... which you can't buy in bulk - ok. But the basics? No way it's more expensive - at least it hasn't been for me.

I do agree however, with your part about Mfg bulk prices - with most PrWO's costing $5-$7 including label and tub - they *do* get a hell of a deal :D

As for Flavoring - Great Value Peach Mango (Crystal Light Copy) FTW!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The question is how suppressive versus ph/aas? LH/FSH is not completely shutdown with ostarine/lgd after cycle? Is it something that you bounce back from fairly easy or something that you need fix to get back? I guess it is individually as many other things in life.
How'd we get onto SARMs in a natty thread? :D

Ostarine took user UncleSARM from 567ng/dl to Mid/Upper-100's IIRC - uh yeah, no thanks. He actually *did* attempt to recover "naturally" using a so called "natty SERM" - and didn't even make it back to PrCycle Baseline.

So yes, the body will "eventually" attempt to recover (and this is confirmed by Dr. Rand McClain) by doing nothing at all - but do you really want to wait around for months with sub-par Test levels until that happens - with a *chance* that it may not happen at all? Not me.

I never understood the rationale of people that take drugs, including *highly* experimental ones like SARMs... but then get all "I don't want to take an Rx/RC SERM"???? They're some of the safest drugs on the planet. IMO, if what you took to build muscle wasn't a crushed up plant, you took a drug, and should use a drug to recover. "SERM, it does a body good".

E

enraged_chris

Awards
I think natural muscle building supplements and natural health supplements will always be useful.... even going back into old school bodybuilding a natural supplement like desiccated liver was praised for its nutritional properties... while having it sit next to bottles and bottles of dbol and test. I think a lot of natural products can support/mitigate various sides of non-natural ones and can act as low side effect add ons to traditional cycles/etc.

For example spilanthes has properties that help raise LH and FSH. These properties as thought to be related to the N-akylamide content of spilanthes... these compounds take some time to build up in the body. Throwing a quality high alkamide extract of spilanthes (currently using Precision Research Lean Test) into the end of your cycle/pct can help support recovering testosterone levels and possible allow you do get away with less aggressive use of possible side effect prone SERMs. Definitely would never recommend it to be used standalone but, if you have the money, it has demonstrable effects and other benefits on lipids, inflammation and other systems.

Curcumin can control inflammation and limit oxidized cholesterol and other nasty things of that sort... definitely would add it into ANY cycle, especially one containing orals because it has beneficial effects on the liver.

Tribulus aquaticus has been another one I have personally noticed benefits from, nothing that would rival traditional anabolics, but I felt no negative sides and felt great the whole cycle.

Glucose uptake enhancers/nutrient partitioning products also work great with traditional anabolics. If you're using slin they can help keep insulin sensitivity high. Corosolic acid (35mg from every scoop of pump dirt as well as numerous other beneficial compounds from banaba) from banaba leaf shows a lot of great benefits and I've had many people note to me the combo of lots of food, gda products and anabolics works great for performance and progress for body composition.

If you're only looking to put pounds on the scale or get shredded... investing only in non-natural anabolics is cheaper in the short run. But if you care about health/well being and other tertiary benefits to performance herbal and natural products should definitely be in rotation. It also is pretty much impossible to stay on high doses of gear all year and be healthy so rotating in natural compounds to get you above "baseline" progress levels can really add up valuable time off that a lot of people waste during pct (2 steps forward and 1.5 steps back for many people). Just depends where your priorities are but I don't see a reason to write the category off. Now to address quality control of natural supplements... that's a different story.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Tribulus aquaticus has been another one I have personally noticed benefits from, nothing that would rival traditional anabolics, but I felt no negative sides and felt great the whole cycle.
Can you post some links to *anything* related to Water Chestnuts and Muscle Building, please? I've looked and looked, and looked and all I can find is Indian stuff about upset tummys and toothaches or some such... :D

E

enraged_chris

Awards
Can you post some links to *anything* related to Water Chestnuts and Muscle Building, please? I've looked and looked, and looked and all I can find is Indian stuff about upset tummys and toothaches or some such... :D
I'd love some actual peer reviewed research into it. We are looking to try to get some stuff done but unfortunately it's easier said than done to get a properly conducted scientific study going, even if the studied material is being provided. Most of the benefits I've seen are all anecdotal but you can look at people who've had good effects from USP Labs Prime back in the day and I've personally been loving it as well as other people I know. Definitely not steroidal or sarm like gains but higher than baseline for sure.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I'd have to see the invoice to believe someone spent more making a PrWO than buying one ready made. I mean, yeah, if you add the "questionably effective" patented stuff, like ElevATP, etc... which you can't buy in bulk - ok. But the basics? No way it's more expensive - at least it hasn't been for me.

I do agree however, with your part about Mfg bulk prices - with most PrWO's costing $5-$7 including label and tub - they *do* get a hell of a deal :D

As for Flavoring - Great Value Peach Mango (Crystal Light Copy) FTW!
Exactly, buying power. The bulks sold online might be $30 a tub, sure you might get 1 more month or so, but we live in a time where convenience wins.

Never noticed great value Peach Mango, I'll be on lookout. I like their sweet tea.

P

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
How'd we get onto SARMs in a natty thread? :D

Ostarine took user UncleSARM from 567ng/dl to Mid/Upper-100's IIRC - uh yeah, no thanks. He actually *did* attempt to recover "naturally" using a so called "natty SERM" - and didn't even make it back to PrCycle Baseline.

So yes, the body will "eventually" attempt to recover (and this is confirmed by Dr. Rand McClain) by doing nothing at all - but do you really want to wait around for months with sub-par Test levels until that happens - with a *chance* that it may not happen at all? Not me.

I never understood the rationale of people that take drugs, including *highly* experimental ones like SARMs... but then get all "I don't want to take an Rx/RC SERM"???? They're some of the safest drugs on the planet. IMO, if what you took to build muscle wasn't a crushed up plant, you took a drug, and should use a drug to recover. "SERM, it does a body good".
SARMs are natty?:D

I understand your argument and I do agree. Just confusing with all information from different sources which say you only need OTC PCT/SERM and others who state different.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
SARMs are natty?:D

I understand your argument and I do agree. Just confusing with all information from different sources which say you only need OTC PCT/SERM and others who state different.
The best way to look at it is, no serm = no cycle.

E

enraged_chris

Awards
Arimistane is a great ingredient. Big fan of that myself. I've seen people use it as a standalone AI on cycle.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure it's dosage dependent that plays the biggest factor. Nothing close to a shutdown which is what truly matters because something as small as stressing over work can make you to become suppressive or working so hard with little sleep. Suppressiveness can be reversed very very easily. It's the shutdown of harsh AAS and very strong prohormones that is skeptical and scary.
The thing with SARMs is that it is pretty much uncharted territory in the dosages BBers use. So always plan for worst case

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natural stuff can provide decent results, nothing more than that. ARA is the best one that I've used. Starting PA today, we'll see how that goes. Very few blockbusters in the world of supplements.