I want to try a supplement that makes me want to clean

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
I have tried things that made me want to clean. Ive been taking theanine and I feel like its making me not care about housework. I think piracetam made me want to clean, but that wore off.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Elix1r by Olympus Labs is worth a try.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
I was going to mention a single ingredient. Not a fatburner.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Been taking theanine during the day, I feel like it's making me not care, I guess. Has anyone else, noticed that? For me things that help stress, make me lazy. Like things like ashwaganda, things that lower cortisol etc. Is there nootropics that help with that? Tyrosine is the only one, that I have stuck with.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was going to mention a single ingredient. Not a fatburner.
Elix1r by Olympus Labs is a productivity supplement which is designed to basically do what you are looking for. Its a combo of noots and stims and quite effective. I really like it before work as it clears up my morning brain fog and just puts me in a "get **** done" type of mood. Took a heaping the other weekend and finally cleaned out my basement which is something I have been pushing off for far too long lol.
Also Olympus labs is having a spring cleaning sale right now and its stupid cheap ( I think 18.99 a tub for 30 servings). Have also always enjoyed SNS FocusXT just to give you one other option to look at. Focus XT comes in stim and stim free which is nice depending on personal preference.

Sean8616

Sean8616

Awards
Been taking theanine during the day, I feel like it's making me not care, I guess. Has anyone else, noticed that? For me things that help stress, make me lazy. Like things like ashwaganda, things that lower cortisol etc. Is there nootropics that help with that? Tyrosine is the only one, that I have stuck with.
Damn, you ain't kiddin.

I'm still in, but your main ingredient should be female

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Caffeine. <-----

Makes me want to clean or workout. So I lay down until the feeling goes away.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
DMAA

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I have tried things that made me want to clean.
Which things? And what would be the most effective way of slipping these things into my girlfriend's food or drink?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any finil is made for this. When I take a finil, I cannot sit down and basically become the most productive person on the planet for 8-12 hours. I've built a shed over the weekend, remodeled a bathroom over a week, etc.. It is the ULTIMATE productivity supplement.

Outside of that, phenylpiracetam is easier to find and has somewhat similar properties. L-tyrosine is another. Rhodiola is yet another. Basically anything that increases dopamine levels will help aid in the desire to do a task.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any finil is made for this. When I take a finil, I cannot sit down and basically become the most productive person on the planet for 8-12 hours. I've built a shed over the weekend, remodeled a bathroom over a week, etc.. It is the ULTIMATE productivity supplement.

Outside of that, phenylpiracetam is easier to find and has somewhat similar properties. L-tyrosine is another. Rhodiola is yet another. Basically anything that increases dopamine levels will help aid in the desire to do a task.
Jesus man...I will buy you a 3 month supply of whatever finil you choose and you can finish my basement, drop ceiling preferred but not mandatory.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, that would be a battle between my wife's honey do lists that seem to be getting larger as the projects get completed.

pythonsweb39

Awards
50mg vagina EOD for 2 week cycle then stop for 2 weeks after that you'll clean to get more, you can find vagina at multiple sources under the generic name ***** hope this helps

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Solid 2nd post. You couldn't fit in a barefoot in the kitchen reference to close it off?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Elix1r by Olympus Labs is a productivity supplement which is designed to basically do what you are looking for. Its a combo of noots and stims and quite effective. I really like it before work as it clears up my morning brain fog and just puts me in a "get **** done" type of mood. Took a heaping the other weekend and finally cleaned out my basement which is something I have been pushing off for far too long lol.
Also Olympus labs is having a spring cleaning sale right now and its stupid cheap ( I think 18.99 a tub for 30 servings). Have also always enjoyed SNS FocusXT just to give you one other option to look at. Focus XT comes in stim and stim free which is nice depending on personal preference.
Right, Elix1r is designed to be a productivity supplement, not a fat burner. I'm not sure there's anything that makes me *want* to clean, other than the motivation for not wanting to live in a gross house, but at least you'd be focused while you cleaned lol.

And also as stated above, coupon code SPRINGCLEANING gets it for $18.99 on our main site.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Right, Elix1r is designed to be a productivity supplement, not a fat burner. I'm not sure there's anything that makes me *want* to clean, other than the motivation for not wanting to live in a gross house, but at least you'd be focused while you cleaned lol.

And also as stated above, coupon code SPRINGCLEANING gets it for $18.99 on our main site.
What a coincidence with that promo code

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Serious answer: Noot's are tailor made for this.

Funny answer: Have any friends who have children with Attention Deficit Disorder?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol, that would be a battle between my wife's honey do lists that seem to be getting larger as the projects get completed.
This is why you never show her you're capable of anything in the first place lol

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
BCAA's.

They will be as effective for your goals as for those of every other user.

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm not sure about single ingredient, but a combo of 200mg Suntheanine, 100mg Caffiene, and 25mg ephedrine makes cleaning go much faster. You get that "I gotta do something" feeling combined with the ability to focus on a certain thing, i.e. cleaning.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Add some loud rock music into the mix! Boombox, or speakers...not headphones.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
It's not a energy thing. But when I used to take ephedra, I enjoyed cleaning. LSD was fun to clean on. But overall it's more of a putting off issue, I have. For instance, I have to take a big tv apart, because the trash won't take it. Some house repairs I need to do, and I wish I had a supplement to make me do, things like that.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So it is motivation that is lacking. Again, dopaminergic supplements will help there.

Also, if not adverse to marijuana, a strong sativa leaning strain will help there as well.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might be only me, but plain ALCAR does the trick

2Burnt

Awards
I'm not sure about single ingredient, but a combo of 200mg Suntheanine, 100mg Caffiene, and 25mg ephedrine makes cleaning go much faster. You get that "I gotta do something" feeling combined with the ability to focus on a certain thing, i.e. cleaning.
never tried suntheanine. but EC definitely gets my vote.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Might be only me, but plain ALCAR does the trick
I ordered some of this. Can you tell me about it? Theanine does make me lazy. I like it but wish it didn't do that to me. Is alcar good before the gym?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I ordered some of this. Can you tell me about it? Theanine does make me lazy. I like it but wish it didn't do that to me. Is alcar good before the gym?
2g of ALCAR usually helps with focus. I like stacking it with caffeine and a good choline source. PWO is a great time to take it as well.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use about 2g whenever I need it. Before workout is also fine, usually I add it to another pre-workout (whatever is dirt cheap and not completely bs)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Live in mother in law. You've lived it. Now we made the pill.

Side effects.

It's hard to swallow. Makes you bossy and judge mental.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going to say meth
This is all I thought of.

Because of that old PSA with the chick scrubbing the tiles in her bathroom with a toothbrush. Man, that was 20+ years ago.

Stimulants and nootropics. Can't say any one thing makes me feel like that all the time, but whenever I get that wave, I ride it (had one this weekend and got a TON done on Saturday).

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LSD has some spectacular benefits when dosed responsibly. It's actually quite astonishing, some therapist had patient take small amount before therapy back in 70s and and the result were nothing short of a miraculous! Same with ecasty(pretty much used the exact same way among therapist in that time). Same with ketamine, this has shown one dose can CURE depression. Issue is dumb fuks who abuse this sh!t and make it impossible for people who could actually benefit from using to fix/help themselves.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Well I have skipped theanine for 3 days now. Been taking for a couple of months. On the first day, I realized it made me forget about errands, I normally would have done. Not knocking it, I wish I would have liked it at night, but I didn't. Maybe when I get the alcar I can dose a little with it. Would you recommend 2 grams for a woman? Is this a cutting supplement? It says it is.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
I have tried things that made me want to clean. Ive been taking theanine and I feel like its making me not care about housework. I think piracetam made me want to clean, but that wore off.
Heard meth does the job