Best appetite stimulant to gain weight?

mandyc129

Awards
I'm an 18 years old woman looking to gain weight by using something that could significantly increase my appetite. Unlike others, I only want to gain body fat, not muscles. I've decided on this already. Should I look into products with Phosphatidic Acid or Anabeta Elite? Suggestions of other strong appetite stimulants? Cyproheptadine did not work on me. Also, I have no health issues. Thank you for your help.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Idk if you are looking for an otc product, but I know from experience (unfortunately in my case) there are multiple anti depressants that increased my weight, seemingly both by an increased appetite, and some other way I'm not sure of. I'm not sure if otc anti-deppressant aids will have a similar effect or not. Another thing would be calorie dense foods, so you don't need as much food volume to hit calorie goals.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You have no health issues, and want to add bodyfat not muscle. You do realise this could then lead to health issues? Especially if you are not exercising.

mandyc129

Awards
I mean, I'm not looking to an intense workout. Off course, I will be doing some push ups, squats, and cardio exercises. I just want to know if taking these (Phosphatidic Acid or Anabeta Elite) help significantly increase my appetite. I heard that Anabeta Elite reduces fat so wouldn't that defeat my purpose?

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I mean, I'm not looking to an intense workout. Off course, I will be doing some push ups, squats, and cardio exercises. I just want to know if taking these (Phosphatidic Acid or Anabeta Elite) help significantly increase my appetite. I heard that Anabeta Elite reduces fat so wouldn't that defeat my purpose?
Troll

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried over the counter "mass gainers"? They're high in carbs, fat and protein. Usually sugar too. These will not increase your appetite but they will certainly add easy calories and macros to your diet especially when mixed with whole milk and you can toss in some peanut butter for additional fat and calories.

What are your current stats?
And in more detail, what are your goals? Just asking because this is certainly not a typical desire and the more information we have, the more we can help.
What is your current diet and training program like?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anabeta Elite really increases my appetite when I run it but others it doesn't effect their appetite. I'd say it's definitely worth it to pick up a bottle and give it a shot though cause ABE is an overall pretty good product.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
I think pics are needed to further evaluate the situation

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Donut holes. Three boxen of donut holes per day.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this a serious topic? Why would you want to increase body fat but not muscle? And more importantly, why do you need a special product to do that? That is probably the easiest thing to accomplish...eat a lot of calorie-dense foods that won't fill you up (so your typical junk food like candy, ice cream, and baked goods fit the bill) while keeping activity level low. If you really wanted to add soy lecithin as phosphatidic acid, go right ahead...that'll increase your appetite and is calorie-dense in and of itself. This whole venture is going to be terrible for your overall health though.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You in America? Go outside, hold your arm out, and spin around with your eyes closed. Stop. Now go ask the person you're pointing at, how they got so fat.

LOL, help getting fat in a 1st world country.... too funny.

Adult Obesity in the United States

Updated September 1, 2016: According to the most recent data, adult obesity rates now exceed 35 percent in four states, 30 percent in 25 states and are above 20 percent in all states. Louisiana has the highest adult obesity rate at 36.2 percent and Colorado has the lowest at 20.2 percent.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Can we ask your current bodyfat percent?

Or a picture, or bodyweight and some stats

Very strange to see this goal, it should be easy to increase calorie dense foods in your diet, and cheaper lol

Fats are the easiest way to increase caloric intake with less food volume if that is an issue. Don't be afraid to enjoy "junk food" either, sugars may help your appetite

jesus_sanchez

Awards
20mg of Mk677 when you wake up. Works in 15 minutes so have food ready.

mandyc129

Awards
I don't actually know my bodyfat percent.. and I'm quite a skinny woman at 5'4 and only 101 pounds... I've used my Fitness Pal to track my calorie intake while eating food with high calories, but I could only consume up to around 1400. Don't want to make excuses but school and work really takes times off the gym. Even if I go, I may not be consistent and it'll be pointless. This is why I'm finding something that could significantly increase my appetite to gain weight.. Thanks for those who have given me feedbacks btw!

mandyc129

Awards
Have you compared Mk677 with Anabeta Elite? Which one was more effective? If not, was the hunger significant?

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Habent tried Anabeta, but Mk677 delivers a steing boost in your body's own Ghrelin the "hunger hormone". Scientifically studied for sometime. Not your normal supplement. So much more....

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Anabeta doesn't even compare to mk677 as far as hunger side effects.

On another note, I think most gentlemen here will agree they would prefer 101lbs of toned female over 135 lbs of cottage cheese.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Maybe b12. I tried it and couldn't stop eating. I'm assuming op gets teased for being too thin.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You in America? Go outside, hold your arm out, and spin around with your eyes closed. Stop. Now go ask the person you're pointing at, how they got so fat.

LOL, help getting fat in a 1st world country.... too funny.
This is solid gold. Will probably be the best thing I see all day

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
So how is the op doing? Women can be such haters of thin women. I know that, experienced it myself. Just turn it into muscle and just stay away from jealous women.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Stay away from cardio, since you want to gain weight.

mandyc129

Awards
Hey, thanks :). Haha, just getting older and wanting to look healthier, that's all. I may be strange but I'm not interested in going to the gym. With upcoming college work, I seriously don't have leisure for this and I'm also not every consistent. Off course, i'm not looking to get fat, just wanting to look alittle more healthier. I might give Anabeta Elite a try and see if it gives me a greater appetite to reach 2000 calories as i am at 1400 now. Thanks for your care, I really appreciate it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm an 18 years old woman looking to gain weight by using something that could significantly increase my appetite. Unlike others, I only want to gain body fat, not muscles. I've decided on this already. Should I look into products with Phosphatidic Acid or Anabeta Elite? Suggestions of other strong appetite stimulants? Cyproheptadine did not work on me. Also, I have no health issues. Thank you for your help.
At your age, I wouldn't venture into supplements right away. A quick easy way to get calories in for the day is whole milk.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, thanks :). Haha, just getting older and wanting to look healthier, that's all. I may be strange but I'm not interested in going to the gym. With upcoming college work, I seriously don't have leisure for this and I'm also not every consistent. Off course, i'm not looking to get fat, just wanting to look alittle more healthier. I might give Anabeta Elite a try and see if it gives me a greater appetite to reach 2000 calories as i am at 1400 now. Thanks for your care, I really appreciate it.
Like I said in the post above, you could get an easy 1k calories from milk a day if you wanted.

Ray Donovan

Awards
Alcohol is a great appetite generator that also temporarily shifts the body's primary source of fuel from bodyfat to ethanol.

mandyc129

Awards
At your age, I wouldn't venture into supplements right away. A quick easy way to get calories in for the day is whole milk.
I understand, but the more milk I drink the more I don't feel like finishing other things on my plates. Like, it replaces solid food and I don't want that. I've tried force feeding and I remembered throwing up. Last few months i was trying reach the calorie surplus by drinking protein shake and I vomited. I've tried many ways to increase my calorie intake and it really is hard for me, so I just bought Anabeta Elite online. Haha.. i'm stubborn, but I'm tired of trying more without success; I'll rather use a supplement instead now. I appreciate your advice. I will update further if this supplement produces results, thank you all.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand, but the more milk I drink the more I don't feel like finishing other things on my plates. Like, it replaces solid food and I don't want that. I've tried force feeding and I remembered throwing up. Last few months i was trying reach the calorie surplus by drinking protein shake and I vomited. I've tried many ways to increase my calorie intake and it really is hard for me, so I just bought Anabeta Elite online. Haha.. i'm stubborn, but I'm tired of trying more without success; I'll rather use a supplement instead now. I appreciate your advice. I will update further if this supplement produces results, thank you all.
Drink it after your meal. In between meals. Work up slowly. Eat an extra p&j sandwich before bed.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The one thing that stimulates appetite like no other:

Money.

Google: Gastronomic voyeurism and get paid for eating in front of a webcam.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Take a look at controlled labs black hole. I know it's designed to increase appetite.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The one thing that stimulates appetite like no other:

Money.

Google: Gastronomic voyeurism and get paid for eating in front of a webcam.
Why am I not surprised that you know this is a thing