Big Mass Stack from Mind and Muscle

dbh2382

Awards
How do you guys all feel about this stack? I'm 29, if that matters. I took the original Tokkyo Stack many years ago, but the new formulation is garbage.

I can't post links cause I'm new, sorry.

dbh2382

Awards
http ://mindandmuscle.net/articles/product/basic-mass-stack/

Delete the space after http. Mods please don't be mad.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
You might get more help in the anabolics section. Most of the supplement talk in this category is with natural anabolic products. I've heard mixed feedback on LG Sciences products. And something like this would definitely require a PCT. What is your training experience? What are your stats?

dbh2382

Awards
Yeah they have a recommended PCT and Liver Support, the whole thing is $390.
I'm 5'10'' at about 17% Body Fat and 170 lbs. I was 190 lbs second week December, I wanted to drop weight and then start bulking up now.

I used to be 195 lbs at around 10% Body Fat a several years ago and I'm busting my ass to get back in shape. I took 2-3 years off.

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
God damn thats a lot of muscle you lost in 2-3 years..upwards to 40 lbs if you factor in the bf. I'd say go natural, you should gain your muscle back at a faster rate or atleast close to that of a person in top shape trying to gain muscle on anabolics.

dbh2382

Awards
Awesome, thanks man. Yeah I lost it a ton. I basically drank and ate like **** for two years. I appreciate the advice. I'll definitely follow what you said.

mindanmuscle

mindanmuscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
We're getting really great feedback on this stack. The Monster Plexx plus the Androbolic 250 is an awesome combo with a ton of hormone. The M1D with the 4-AD is perfect for hard-gainers to put on some size. The M1D also has an AI built into it to ensure gains aren't sloppy.

Thurmabe

Awards
What is the recommended pct and oct for this stack?