Orig1n and FD2 for a cut or recomp?

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Anyone every try this combo for a cut and/or recomp? If so how was the hunger? How was it overall for effectiveness? I've done both fd2 and epic, with fd2 being a little more effective. Haven't tried orig1n yet out of of wanting to eat my house.

heavyiron macedog24 Montego1 @booneman77 thebigt hairygrandpa Dma378 rtmilburn @alphagainz SFreed CJNator sespress kelso312 cooterflap rascal14 saywutrly Volvo140G tyga tyga DavidDunn doogans fueledpassion HIT4ME wesb2387 DennisTheDane Tank999 Gutterpump ryane87 Juicedeez utz @BEAST73 @Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker @Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse @blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 FireTitan ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 nostrum420 NewAgeMayan DirtyDan UnicornDrpns Jebrook @Bmac63095 TNlifting @BloodManor angcd3 habajaba mmorso @123abcabcabc Macyyy @Brandaddy @4evafit Rndmher Hyde philmckay1989 netflixNchill @7eman7@ELROCK VO2Maxima

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I didn't notice a huge difference between Ep1c and FD2 when I ran them, and FD2 was a fair bit more pricey and rarely on sale at that time. But if it works for you then that is great. I was running Origi1n and Ep1c for a while (epicat is a staple supp for me). Orig1n will definitely increase your hunger. From what I read it is similar to what you feel on MK-67. I can't compare to MK, but I have been running Orig1n for a couple of months and really feel it is better for a bulk than a cut/recomp. Although others have run it for that purpose and seem happen with the results. Best of luck and if you log it, tag me in.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I haven't noticed anything from Origin - 3 days left on 1st bottle. 16/8 IF, probably in a 200kcal surplus - std progress with food and programming. I have a hair thing going on, but I also cheaped out on the last Minoxidil purchase and got lazy with the application frequency, so I'm 99.99999999% sure that is why - nothing in it has anything to do with DHT that I could find. Never took FD2.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haven't tried either so I can't really help out

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't noticed anything from Origin - 3 days left on 1st bottle. 16/8 IF, probably in a 200kcal surplus - std progress with food and programming. I have a hair thing going on, but I also cheaped out on the last Minoxidil purchase and got lazy with the application frequency, so I'm 99.99999999% sure that is why - nothing in it has anything to do with DHT that I could find. Never took FD2.
Keep us posted. You're a more reliable source than most people here who say Or1gin is giving them PH like gains, lol.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Keep us posted. You're a more reliable source than most people here who say Or1gin is giving them PH like gains, lol.
I would not call them PH like gains, but I have experienced a good "all-day" pump (aka muscle fullness) and decent gains from it.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would not call them PH like gains, but I have experienced a good "all-day" pump (aka muscle fullness) and decent gains from it.
I am sure there are benefits, and I do have 3 bottles waiting for me in my little storage area, but to see people hype it up to be PH-like is amusing. The only way to tell if a supplement is working is if you're eating at maintenance and you've been doing a training program for awhile. People add 500 cals, switch programs, then somehow they figure the supplement is doing work....go figure.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Wasting your time with or1gin, 8 week run yielded nothing for me.
No strength gain, no body recomping effects, no improved sleep, nothing.
Poor extracts of some rikkun****o herbs that's all, then reps try to justify it by questioning my training and diet etc.
I'm sorry but that's insulting, I've said it doesn't work for me so just accept that.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
haven't used my bottles yet

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Poor extracts of some rikkun****o herbs that's all, then reps try to justify it by questioning my training and diet etc.
I'm sorry but that's insulting, I've said it doesn't work for me so just accept that.
wish these supplement companies put huge disclaimers on the bottles-

1-you need to be at x % bodyfat in order to see results
2- you need to consume x amount of macros
3-you need to use x amount of your max wgt when lifting
4-you need to do at least x amount of cardio per week
5-you should not be using x,y c
6- if you have used any of these ingredients in the past with no results, please don't buy this

that is honesty right there- although we will never see it because if this did show up on a bottle who would buy it mentality would sink in vs lets not mislead our customers and offer them the best way to use this and take full advantage of our product

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I am sure there are benefits, and I do have 3 bottles waiting for me in my little storage area, but to see people hype it up to be PH-like is amusing. The only way to tell if a supplement is working is if you're eating at maintenance and you've been doing a training program for awhile. People add 500 cals, switch programs, then somehow they figure the supplement is doing work....go figure.
I hear you both, and everyone is variable. I had modest success with it (and still am planning to stop for a bit when my current bottle runs out, even though I have more in my stash). I even took some pre/post measurements (arms in particular) in the product release thread and there was one user that thought my progress was meager and was discouraged, apparently he was looking for those PH like gains. As you stated, you will not find it here. for a natty product I was pretty happy with it, but that is just me, many have had different, some lackluster, results. Danes and several others also said that it did nothing for them. I can only speak to my experiences with it though. It is not a staple for me, but it is something I will likely run again during my next bulk (but stacked with a PH).

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting love hearing all the input, keep it coming!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sucks man. This may sound like a cop out, but honestly, there are just some supplements that don't work for some and work for others. Not really defending or1gin, but epicatechin is one of my favorite ingredients and it really helps me with body comp changes. People can tell me studies say this and that, or epicatechin was useless for them, but it was great for me and that's all that matters. That's the name of the game in the supp game. If you don't wanna be disappointed, don't try the new stuff and just use what already works for you. After this year, I am no longer trying new supplements and I'm just gonna stick to the same stuff that has 100% always been effective (ArA, PA, Epicatechin, Ecdysterone)

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I will be sticking with Follidrone 2.0, ergonine daily, pes high volume on workout days. Probably won't try anything new until BLR bring out their new natty anabolic, really excited for its arrival.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Contrary to your assertion but Tyler isn't a rep. So us reps didn't question your training and diet. Questioning your diet and training shouldn't be insulting. No supplement will work properly if you eat fried mayonnaise balls and watch Catfish all day. Posting on this forum does not equate to proper diet and training regimen.

Nonetheless, Origin has worked for many people on this forum. There are also others that are nonresponders. This is the case with every supplement. Even ArA. Does that mean the ArA that works for everyone except a few is a poor extract? Unless you consider patented extracts 'crude', OL doesn't do crude extracts. In any event, we're sorry it didn't work for you and the question of a non-rep sours your opinion of us reps and the brand.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be fair, some supplements are intended to be run in a surplus. If someone adds 500kcal during a supp run, but stays leaner, sees better strength improvement, gets better pumps, or has an easier time eating the extra food versus previous bulks, that's a good supplement. I'd agree on the switching programs part, but I tend to stick with the same program forever, so it's something I tend to not even consider.

And I haven't really seen anyone actually say you're going to get PH-like gains from Orig1n. Comparable effects to PHs but to a smaller magnitude, sure...it's one of the most efficacious natty supplements out there. But it is a natty supplement, so if someone were to compare it to a PH, I'm sure they're assuming the reader can read between the lines and understand that we are talking about similar results, just on a smaller scale.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be fair, some supplements are intended to be run in a surplus. If someone adds 500kcal during a supp run, but stays leaner, sees better strength improvement, gets better pumps, or has an easier time eating the extra food versus previous bulks, that's a good supplement. I'd agree on the switching programs part, but I tend to stick with the same program forever, so it's something I tend to not even consider.

And I haven't really seen anyone actually say you're going to get PH-like gains from Or1gin. Comparable effects to PHs but to a smaller magnitude, sure...it's one of the most efficacious natty supplements out there. But it is a natty supplement, so if someone were to compare it to a PH, I'm sure they're assuming the reader can read between the lines and understand that we are talking about similar results, just on a smaller scale.
Eh for me, if something is anabolic, it should be anabolic whether you're in a surplus or at maintenance.

I recall some guy saying he increased his Bench Press by 20 lbs after 1-2 weeks of Or1gin, while not necessarily saying he is getting PH like gains...it looks like "PH like gains" to me. Anyways, I was being more generic in regards to feedback around here. It's really a crapshoot, and sometimes, some supplements just don't work out for others.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eh for me, if something is anabolic, it should be anabolic whether you're in a surplus or at maintenance.

I recall some guy saying he increased his Bench Press by 20 lbs after 1-2 weeks of Or1gin, while not necessarily saying he is getting PH like gains...it looks like "PH like gains" to me. Anyways, I was being more generic in regards to feedback around here. It's really a crapshoot, and sometimes, some supplements just don't work out for others.
Idk what he was taking but I want it lol.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh if I had a nickel for every time that someone on this same forum stated his Superdrol was bunk. The same Superdrol successively lab tested and proven legit, the same Superdrol other people were gaining 20lbs with.
Before anyone asks: nobody's (obviously?) comparing Superdrol and Orig1n. It's a hyperbole to make a point.
Wanna put results on the scale? Cool. Start counting the enthusiastic feedback vs the disapponted reviews.
You'll be hard pressed to find a better track record.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Well I think we can all agree that if someone's bench went up 20lbs in two weeks, that's a matter of someone learned how to bench rather than supplements, and most people with any decent amount of experience knows that. You know that, I know that, hopefully everyone in this topic knows that. Most of the reviews I've seen on Orig1n are touting increased appetite and increased muscle fullness, and I'd certainly expect to see a preference towards lean mass during a bulk or increased recomping effects at maintenance (versus without Orig1n). Being able to read a review and know whether it's a good review or whether to take it with a grain of salt is a good skill to have...and that goes for a review of ANY product.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Contrary to your assertion but Tyler isn't a rep. So us reps didn't question your training and diet. Questioning your diet and training shouldn't be insulting. No supplement will work properly if you eat fried mayonnaise balls and watch Catfish all day. Posting on this forum does not equate to proper diet and training regimen.

Nonetheless, Origin has worked for many people on this forum. There are also others that are nonresponders. This is the case with every supplement. Even ArA. Does that mean the ArA that works for everyone except a few is a poor extract? Unless you consider patented extracts 'crude', OL doesn't do crude extracts. In any event, we're sorry it didn't work for you and the question of a non-rep sours your opinion of us reps and the brand.
Is tylerclee a rep?
He asked about my diet and training in another thread so it's not contrary to my assertion.
Why did you highlight 'crude' as if I said it as nowhere in my statement did I ever mention that word.
The product did not work and company reps immediately pounce on the consumer and tell him he did a or b wrong. It's just not for me.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Currently running FD2 and Or1gin. Just started bottle #2 of FD2 and I'm about 2 weeks into Or1gin.
Seeing usual effects from Epicatechin products for my body (fullness, pump and very high stamina, some strength increase but mainly stamina) these are typical for my body and epi, but I'd say FD2 is producing above average results, in comparison to other epi products I have run which have all been satisfactory for me.

It is worth noting that I'm eating in a 300-400 kcal surplus. My diet has not been the "cleanest" in the last month and a half or so but it could certainly be worse. I have gained both muscle and some fat which was to be expected as I have also cut out cardio. I work a physical job on the railroad, in the winter it slows down a bit and hours are cut back into a fairly "normal" range, 45-50 hours a week or so as we are just maintaining the track so there is a lot of driving around, working for 20 minutes to an hour and getting back in the truck to drive to the next spot. In the spring/summer/fall we are working on large projects with tight deadlines and 12-16 hour days are usual and the work is nonstop. With that being said I'm not burning as many calories at the moment as compared to the rest of the year where it is very hard for me to cleanly eat even at maintenance (convenience plays a large factor in this as well)
So those are some of the big variables to take into account.

Disclaimer: I have not taken Or1gin solo.

From my short experience with Or1gin so far, I find it is easier to eat and I don't feel as full when I eat, which is very helpful. I've been sleeping quite well, but it has also been a priority of mine to be getting more rest as I believe that has been one of the week points in my program. I feel as though my strength has been increasing more than usual in the last few weeks with usual weight feeling lighter, doing more reps resulting in me upping the weight. Which also a product of increase in macros and rest but I feel as though the Or1gin is playing a role in this as well.

So far I am very happy with both products. It is also worth noting I'm not taking Tr1umph at the moment, which is usually a staple of mine but after the black Friday sales I got some good deals on PES Select and Ergonine so I thought I'd give Tr1umph a break to try the Ergonine. I'm very happy with the Ergonine as an all in one staple but will be returning to Tr1umph for the addition of PA.
Throughout the time mentioned here I have been using a modified P.H.A.T. lifting program. Typically lifting 6 days a week on a revolving cycle of push/pull/legs. I have been using this for quite a while as it is flexible for me in regards to how I'm feeling that particular day and I can incorporate a varity of different lifts in while adjusting the intensity. For example if I have a very long and intense day at work spiking or swing a sledge Hammer all day, it's probably not the best idea to go for super heavy sets as my body is already fatigued and I may be risking injury or just disappointment if you get what I'm saying.

In the end you can say what I'm experiencing is simply a reflection of my diet, rest, and current work "schedule".
I honestly believe both products are working, not at the level of real gear or a PH (I dont think anyway as I've never run either) but I'm happy. If you want to say it's a result of the variables listed/talked about, then by all means go for it. As I said before these are just my experiences and my opinions based on me and my body :)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I think we can all agree that if someone's bench went up 20lbs in two weeks, that's a matter of someone learned how to bench rather than supplements, and most people with any decent amount of experience knows that. You know that, I know that, hopefully everyone in this topic knows that. Most of the reviews I've seen on Orig1n are touting increased appetite and increased muscle fullness, and I'd certainly expect to see a preference towards lean mass during a bulk or increased recomping effects at maintenance (versus without Orig1n). Being able to read a review and know whether it's a good review or whether to take it with a grain of salt is a good skill to have...and that goes for a review of ANY product.
Agreed. All I was stating was a lot of people on here aren't really good/reliable sources of reviews and that in the end, you really have to try something yourself, which is what I am doing soon. I've really got no opinion about Or1gin. I've read the write up, looked at the random anecdotal reviews (which are completely random), so the only thing left for me to do is try it.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is tylerclee a rep?
He asked about my diet and training in another thread so it's not contrary to my assertion.
Why did you highlight 'crude' as if I said it as nowhere in my statement did I ever mention that word.
The product did not work and company reps immediately pounce on the consumer and tell him he did a or b wrong. It's just not for me.
Please see below:
Contrary to your assertion but Tyler isn't a rep.
Could you point out where an OL rep pounced on you? I'm curious how the conversation went. Anyway, sorry the product wasn't for you...people respond differently to different compounds. Most people seem to be very pleased, and I really haven't seen very many negative reviews, so I do think you're in the minority, but I'm also not writing off your experience as invalid.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is tylerclee a rep?
No... lol I said Tyler is not a rep.
Is there a noticeable difference between crude and poor extracts? Now you're just arguing over semantics.

Regardless, if we dismissed people who aren't seeing anything as a nonresponder and didn't offer any help, people would be upset bc we weren't helpful and didn't stand behind our product. When we try to help, it's insulting. It would be silly if we didn't offer help and see if there's a reason why the product isn't working for you.

If you're offended because someone questioned your training and diet on a bodybuilding forum, I'm not sure we can help you lol.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
The reason I asked is because there's tylerclee and xtyler so didn't know which one you were referring to but it doesn't matter, maybe I'm just a non responder to or1gin

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The reason I asked is because there's tylerclee and xtyler so didn't know which one you were referring to but it doesn't matter, maybe I'm just a non responder to or1gin
Touché. My mistake. xtyler is a rep. Tylerclee is not a rep.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Regardless, if we dismissed people who aren't seeing anything as a nonresponder and didn't offer any help, people would be upset bc we weren't helpful and didn't stand behind our product. When we try to help, it's insulting. It would be silly if we didn't offer help and see if there's a reason why the product isn't working for you.
This is why I asked for the link to where this exchange occurred, to see what the conversation actually looked like and what was actually said that insulted jt75. If there was little information given in the original post, it's impossible to know whether the person asking is someone who has their training and diet down. It's better to ask some basic questions and get that out of the way first. You know how when you call tech support, and the first thing they ask is whether your computer is plugged in? And you're like "What kind of idiot do they take me for?" It's because a number of people who call them actually don't have their computer plugged in, and they just want to get the simplest, most basic troubleshooting out of the way first...it's really not tech support pouncing on you.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I didn't notice a huge difference between Ep1c and FD2 when I ran them, and FD2 was a fair bit more pricey and rarely on sale at that time. But if it works for you then that is great. I was running Origi1n and Ep1c for a while (epicat is a staple supp for me). Orig1n will definitely increase your hunger. From what I read it is similar to what you feel on MK-67. I can't compare to MK, but I have been running Orig1n for a couple of months and really feel it is better for a bulk than a cut/recomp. Although others have run it for that purpose and seem happen with the results. Best of luck and if you log it, tag me in.
I wanted to add (since others have commented on the sleep benefits, experienced or not). Before taking Orig1n I was taking melatonin to get to sleep at night. I even switched to a time release version to help me stay asleep. Since I finished the first bottle (a couple of months ago) I have not taken, or needed, the melatonin at night. Could other things in my life or physiology changed to where I no longer needed the help sleeping (versus Orig1n being the cause)? Sure. But nothing else major changed, either in terms of supplements or personal/professional life. So for now I chalk that up to Orig1n. Again, just my own (anecdotal) experience. Take it with that proverbial grain of sale :)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Please see below:

Could you point out where an OL rep pounced on you? I'm curious how the conversation went. Anyway, sorry the product wasn't for you...people respond differently to different compounds. Most people seem to be very pleased, and I really haven't seen very many negative reviews, so I do think you're in the minority, but I'm also not writing off your experience as invalid.
page 53- sorry but even the other tyler or both tyler's for that matter didn't bash anyone- trying to be as helpful as possible

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-labs/285040-q-or1gin-53.html

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never tried Origin but OL makes some great products.
I have use FD2, one of my favorites. I lost 2% BF and gain 3lbs. in 8 weeks. must say I'm impressed. and my diet was semi strict at best.
Got the runs the first 3 days, and I didn't have any hypo, but I eat a cup of oatmeal with local honey 2 hrs before I workout.
My daughter is taking it and she has had no sides. (1 bottle in) but she eats whatever the Hell she wants, she has noticed endurance with her lifts and practice schedule more than anything else. I can see it in her appearance.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Okay, I had seen that thread, I just didn't know if there was another one somewhere because I didn't see anything offensive in that particular thread, just people trying to troubleshoot possible reasons why it didn't work as expected.
same as me. OL offering help as much as possible

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established

Woody
Where can I get these fried mayonnaise balls you speak of? I'll take a dozen!

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Currently running FD2 and Or1gin. Just started bottle #2 of FD2 and I'm about 2 weeks into Or1gin.
Seeing usual effects from Epicatechin products for my body (fullness, pump and very high stamina, some strength increase but mainly stamina) these are typical for my body and epi, but I'd say FD2 is producing above average results, in comparison to other epi products I have run which have all been satisfactory for me.

It is worth noting that I'm eating in a 300-400 kcal surplus. My diet has not been the "cleanest" in the last month and a half or so but it could certainly be worse. I have gained both muscle and some fat which was to be expected as I have also cut out cardio. I work a physical job on the railroad, in the winter it slows down a bit and hours are cut back into a fairly "normal" range, 45-50 hours a week or so as we are just maintaining the track so there is a lot of driving around, working for 20 minutes to an hour and getting back in the truck to drive to the next spot. In the spring/summer/fall we are working on large projects with tight deadlines and 12-16 hour days are usual and the work is nonstop. With that being said I'm not burning as many calories at the moment as compared to the rest of the year where it is very hard for me to cleanly eat even at maintenance (convenience plays a large factor in this as well)
So those are some of the big variables to take into account.

Disclaimer: I have not taken Or1gin solo.

From my short experience with Or1gin so far, I find it is easier to eat and I don't feel as full when I eat, which is very helpful. I've been sleeping quite well, but it has also been a priority of mine to be getting more rest as I believe that has been one of the week points in my program. I feel as though my strength has been increasing more than usual in the last few weeks with usual weight feeling lighter, doing more reps resulting in me upping the weight. Which also a product of increase in macros and rest but I feel as though the Or1gin is playing a role in this as well.

So far I am very happy with both products. It is also worth noting I'm not taking Tr1umph at the moment, which is usually a staple of mine but after the black Friday sales I got some good deals on PES Select and Ergonine so I thought I'd give Tr1umph a break to try the Ergonine. I'm very happy with the Ergonine as an all in one staple but will be returning to Tr1umph for the addition of PA.
Throughout the time mentioned here I have been using a modified P.H.A.T. lifting program. Typically lifting 6 days a week on a revolving cycle of push/pull/legs. I have been using this for quite a while as it is flexible for me in regards to how I'm feeling that particular day and I can incorporate a varity of different lifts in while adjusting the intensity. For example if I have a very long and intense day at work spiking or swing a sledge Hammer all day, it's probably not the best idea to go for super heavy sets as my body is already fatigued and I may be risking injury or just disappointment if you get what I'm saying.

In the end you can say what I'm experiencing is simply a reflection of my diet, rest, and current work "schedule".
I honestly believe both products are working, not at the level of real gear or a PH (I dont think anyway as I've never run either) but I'm happy. If you want to say it's a result of the variables listed/talked about, then by all means go for it. As I said before these are just my experiences and my opinions based on me and my body :)
Great info, awesome to hear some first hand experience from someone running both. Would love to hear back from you in the next couple of weeks to see what your thoughts are then!

enzo73

Awards
I wanted to take Or1gin + FD2, but after two months Nutriverse I was never delivered FD2 .... I'm furious with them !!! So I only took Or1gin. I can eat a lot and never stop eating, no better sleep, increased muscle fullness (even though use PA and ARA)

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to take Or1gin + FD2, but after two months Nutriverse I was never delivered FD2 .... I'm furious with them !!! So I only took Or1gin. I can eat a lot and never stop eating, no better sleep, increased muscle fullness (even though use PA and ARA)
did you work with Volvo140G?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
were do you live? I never had a problem with Nutriverse and I buy a lot of stuff from there.

enzo73

Awards
I live in Italy . I also contacted the shipping company who told me that was shipped with an economic mode and untraceable. In a few days I will talk again with the Nutriverse and see if they can re-send the package or I lost my money

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I'm in uk and never had a problem with any of my orders from Nutriverse, great company

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Thanks. Believe me, if something can add more than 1-2 reps, or 2.5-5 lbs (natural progression averages with good programming and a small surplus) every 2 weeks or so - I'd definitely phuckin repeat buy it if it was your average $40-$60 supp. I don't *want* to use (legal) drugs - I don't think they are too good for older peoples health :D This one hasn't helped beat natural progression.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't ran this particular stack but I like FD2 so I'd say give it a shot. I'd be in to see how you like it.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. Believe me, if something can add more than 1-2 reps, or 2.5-5 lbs (natural progression averages with good programming and a small surplus) every 2 weeks or so - I'd definitely phuckin repeat buy it if it was your average $40-$60 supp. I don't *want* to use (legal) drugs - I don't think they are too good for older peoples health :D This one hasn't helped beat natural progression.
I don't think that these drugs, legal or not, are too good for anyone's health, haha.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Which reps questioned your training? Im questioning how you can make zero progress in any way shape or form in 8 weeks, regardless of supplement usage.

Supplements are just that, this one didn't agree with you and so be it. Im not mad or will try and argue with you about it, but you are one person and making blanket unfounded and frankly unfair statements isn't cool.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Right dude get over yourself we stopped talking bout this hours ago. Origin wasn't for me,no strength gain, sleep actually worsened not improved.
You said you're not mad and won't argue with me about it but then question how I made no progress on origin. Let me spell this out for you - I Made No Progress on Or1gin

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
We already established that I mistakenly took someone for a rep who wasn't a rep, no harm done, move on

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
br1ck_Sh1thouse I can definitely keep you updated. So far I'm quite pleased, I'm going to start eating a bit cleaner as well, I've just been enjoying those new big cup Reeses with the Reeses pieces in them and a Donuts a bit more than I should :) guessing I'm at maybe 15 or 16% body fat. Usually I'm around 12 or 13. I don't plan on cutting until April though, I just need to stop enjoying myself so much haha