Opinion on which AI to choose?

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
I've just wanted some advice on what someone's thoughts are on what I should
Choose between these two AI's. I'm 10 and 12 weeks out from competing this year and I planned on adding something in 4 weeks out. I have one bottle of erase pro which I've used before and people love, this time however I figured I would start erase pro 8 weeks out then at 4 weeks run something with arimistane in it for 4-6 weeks. Anyway, I was thinking about NOLVADREN XT by MANSPORTS:
IMG_1485092485.361103.jpg

Either running that, or EROSION by PRIMEEVIL LABS, the difference is in EROSION, it's only arimistane but dosed at 150mg for 30 days.

Just not sure what would be my best bet, havnt really ever used a true AI like this so I'm sure I would respond well. Just don't know what I should choose! Any info would be helpful thanks!!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Neither product is really going to be an effective AI based on more recent reports. Arimistane is now believed to strictly have an impact on cortisol. Nolvadren does have DIM that promotes estrogen balance in its own right so I might opt for that between the two. For other OTC AI's, or should I say natural supplements, I would recommend looking into the following products.

BLR Letrone: AI that also seems to promote increased hunger as well through Ghrelin stimulation, and can also make you a bit hypoglycemic so you have to eat! Overall, it is a nice product though.

Myokem Alphadex: Very potent and has many positive reviews in the review section. 1 cap per day is enough for some people. Has a massive dose of Acacetin and strong diuretic properties. Most people find that it also increases strength and has helped them gain a bit of muscle while also being joint friendly. I would say this may be the best option pre competition.

SNS Inhibit-E: I have never given this product a good run but it is quite popular and also very affordable. A bit more subtle than the former two in terms of you can take one pill and not really notice. If I take one Letrone or one Alphadex, I certainly know it!

A possible winning combo could be 1 cap Alphadex in the AM and one cap Inhibit-E in the PM (or vice versa) and take it from there. This would allow you to stretch out the Alphadex and also give you the opportunity to experiment and see which one you may personally prefer.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you only to those two products? Are you looking for only an AI or a natural anabolic that has an AI with it?

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
Are you only to those two products? Are you looking for only an AI or a natural anabolic that has an AI with it?
I am looking to just run a good AI into the show, I'm not using any gear or anything. Just want a good potent AI.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Erosion is a lot of arimistane which I plan on trying. I used 75mgs of arimistane with no problems so I plan on trying erosion later into my cut which is double the dose. Virtus gets good results here which I'll probably stack it with... alongside some inhibit e, inhibit p, etc.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I am looking to just run a good AI into the show, I'm not using any gear or anything. Just want a good potent AI.
I definitely think Arimistane will have its place here for you. One option for that, that is cheap, is Muscle Addictions version. Tends to be a lot cheaper than similar products. While not strictly an AI, there's no denying it will help dry you out.

SNS Inhibit E is effective, and one of the cheaper options. It's primary MOA is estrogen modulation, and it does have bloodwork backing a 10 point drop in E.

If you ran Erase pro pre comp and found it effective, id suggest maybe opting for that and then trialing new options away from comp time. If you don't react well, or not notice much from another AI, you may wind up disappointed with your Comp. Always trial new things away from times that matter, IMO.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I definitely think Arimistane will have its place here for you. One option for that, that is cheap, is Muscle Addictions version. Tends to be a lot cheaper than similar products. While not strictly an AI, there's no denying it will help dry you out.

SNS Inhibit E is effective, and one of the cheaper options. It's primary MOA is estrogen modulation, and it does have bloodwork backing a 10 point drop in E.

If you ran Erase pro pre comp and found it effective, id suggest maybe opting for that and then trialing new options away from comp time. If you don't react well, or not notice much from another AI, you may wind up disappointed with your Comp. Always trial new things away from times that matter, IMO.
This is pretty much spot on... if you know something works, the last weeks pre comp def aren't the time to try something new willy nilly based on "what you've heard".

Inhibit e will be far better as far as strictly ai effects go, but as said, if you know arimistane has a positive impact on your physique, then stick to it.

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
I appreciate all of the feedback guys!! Thank you so much

cwages

cwages

Awards
I've just wanted some advice on what someone's thoughts are on what I should
Choose between these two AI's. I'm 10 and 12 weeks out from competing this year and I planned on adding something in 4 weeks out. I have one bottle of erase pro which I've used before and people love, this time however I figured I would start erase pro 8 weeks out then at 4 weeks run something with arimistane in it for 4-6 weeks. Anyway, I was thinking about NOLVADREN XT by MANSPORTS:
View attachment 144391

Either running that, or EROSION by PRIMEEVIL LABS, the difference is in EROSION, it's only arimistane but dosed at 150mg for 30 days.

Just not sure what would be my best bet, havnt really ever used a true AI like this so I'm sure I would respond well. Just don't know what I should choose! Any info would be helpful thanks!!!!
I just got off an 8 week run on Man scorch and nolvadren xt. Like you, I like the arimistance and the dry hard look I get on it. I was definitely not disappointed in the nolvadren xt. It took about 3-4 Days for me to start noticing the effects. I dosed 2 pills every morning with a spot on diet. In 8 weeks I went from 237 to 222 with it and scorch. Definitely a night and day difference as the nolvadren xt made my muscles rock hard and leaned me out. I had no problem with joints and the 2nd bottle at week 4 the results kept coming. I'm planning on another 8 week run before vacation and will definitely be running something with arimistance in in. I might try erase pro + and add a bit of arimistance. Have any questions on nolvadren xt let me know.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive used both!
ErasePro with the Dhaa made my joints hurt while Nolvadren didn't.

On N XT, I felt great, muscles were full, vascular, definite strength increase! (Slight, but worth it)

*Id be very interested if someone can explain the difference between Arimistane and Dhaa? Why some supplement companies prefer one over the other?

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Triazole by driven sports one cap Aday 90 days!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Letrone hands down.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iron legion virtus is by far the most potent otc of the bunch. I have used them all. It has formestane like qualities. The others are good but once you use virtus it's hard to really use the others. I am using it for my second run at 8 weeks with super-11 and oral trest preworkout. Have been drying out and still don't have any estro sides from trest either.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive used both!

On N XT, I felt great, muscles were full, vascular, definite strength increase! (Slight, but worth it)

*Id be very interested if someone can explain the difference between Arimistane and Dhaa? Why some supplement companies prefer one over the other?
Surprising to hear about your joints hurting with DHAA and not Arimistane. Supposed to be the opposite according to various product write ups and most reviews for products that contain DHAA. I am currently using a DHAA product consistently and at full dose for the first time. My joints do feel a bit more sore when lifting compared to when I started the supplement a week or so ago.

I could be wrong, but I believe some people on here have reported a rise in estrogen from use of Arimistane. Arimistane is supposed to be quicker acting (whatever that action is), while DHAA is supposed to yield better results over a longer period of time. It would be nice to get more concrete info on Arimistane in particular.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Triazole by driven sports one cap Aday 90 days!
I sense that you are kidding on this one but Triazole is one of my favorite supplements at 3 caps/day. It is not as effective as the top products, but it is a great product for libido, slight mood increase, diuretic properties and it seems to positively enhance or augment anything else I happen to be taking a the time. Definitely a forgotten supplement from long ago that has been eclipsed by the current generation of AI's. Of course the controversy surrounding the manufacturer did not help matters either.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Very odd for a competitor to add something never before used, 4 weeks out from a competition - what if it screws you up? You using a coach, or self-coaching?

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
Ive used both!

Any rebound effect after stopping arimistane?

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
I just got off an 8 week run on Man scorch and nolvadren xt. Like you, I like the arimistance and the dry hard look I get on it. I was definitely not disappointed in the nolvadren xt. It took about 3-4 Days for me to start noticing the effects. I dosed 2 pills every morning with a spot on diet. In 8 weeks I went from 237 to 222 with it and scorch. Definitely a night and day difference as the nolvadren xt made my muscles rock hard and leaned me out. I had no problem with joints and the 2nd bottle at week 4 the results kept coming. I'm planning on another 8 week run before vacation and will definitely be running something with arimistance in in. I might try erase pro + and add a bit of arimistance. Have any questions on nolvadren xt let me know.
Did you notice any rebound effect when stopping??

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No...I never did in the past, I did usually taper off of it though.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you are really into Arimistane, Nolvadren is top notch indeed. Another favorite of mine for Arimistane Is NutraClipse FormaDrive Elite. Arimistane is still the core of the formula but there are a few other natural AI's in there that are very joint friendly and actually siginificantly decrease the joint pain that many experience when taking Arimistane alone. Thought I would mention it anyway...

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any rebound effect after stopping arimistane?
No.

Just to throw another in the discussion, I'm looking into one by Lecheek nutrition, that combines Arim with a ton of velvet bean, for my next stack.

cwages

cwages

Awards
Did you notice any rebound effect when stopping??
Ive been off of Nolverdren XT for a week and a half. Ive noticed no rebound in estrogen or holding any excess water as opposed to when I was taking it. My muscles are still lean and rock hard. The only thing Ive noticed since coming off is my joints seem to not be as dry. I never had issues when I was taking it, but could tell they were drier than normal. I definitely liked the drying effect of the arimistane and will be jumping back on another stack in a few weeks. Just make sure you drink plenty of water and plan on peeing plenty on it. I definitely think you wont be disappointed with Nolverdren XT. I noticed a difference in a week and from the 2nd week on it when it really shined. Id try to run for 8 weeks as it just seemed to get better after the first bottle.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very odd for a competitor to add something never before used, 4 weeks out from a competition - what if it screws you up? You using a coach, or self-coaching?
My thoughts as well, but will give benefit of the doubt.

My vote goes for Letrone or Virtus for OTC. Also, look into DIM and calcium d glucarate for overall estrogen control and metabolism.

While we know that arimistane doesn't do much for estrogen control, I don't think there is much question it will help with cort control and helps dry you out. Could be good before a comp.

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
If you are really into Arimistane, Nolvadren is top notch indeed. Another favorite of mine for Arimistane Is NutraClipse FormaDrive Elite. Arimistane is still the core of the formula but there are a few other natural AI's in there that are very joint friendly and actually siginificantly decrease the joint pain that many experience when taking Arimistane alone. Thought I would mention it anyway...
Thank you! I actually ordered erosion, sort of regret it now wanted to try nolvadren. Anyway I'm thinking of tapering it off also.maybe even buying another bottle to slowly slowly taper it. I just don't see going up to 150mg being ok then completely 0 the next

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you! I actually ordered erosion, sort of regret it now wanted to try nolvadren. Anyway I'm thinking of tapering it off also.maybe even buying another bottle to slowly slowly taper it. I just don't see going up to 150mg being ok then completely 0 the next
Wise move on your part to taper...going from 150mg to nothing would be foolish. I hope you experiment a little with some other products when you are not under the pressure of an upcoming competition. There are some great options out there. Good luck to ya!

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
Wise move on your part to taper...going from 150mg to nothing would be foolish. I hope you experiment a little with some other products when you are not under the pressure of an upcoming competition. There are some great options out there. Good luck to ya!
Thank you!