Stacking l-dopa/inhibit-e/lean xtreme for body recomp and performances

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
So basically I tried this supplements in past and they gave me results, lean xtreme made me leaner, compounds containing mucuna pruriens gave me drive, aggressivity, libido and mental sharpness while AIs at low doses catalyzed such processes.

Now would like to run l-dopa 250mg daily (guess before lunch on empty stomach), lean xtreme (after breakfast and post workout) and low doses of inhibit-e.

When I run compounds working on dopamine levels I had a useful drive to have sh1t done and the necessary aggressivity to reach it, lean xtreme will help me do drop bf and keep me stable for a stressful moment (training and stuff to do outside the gym) and AIs in past gave me some aggressivity too both in and outside the gym plus will help hopefully with water bloating and to increase test togheter with l-dopa.

What do you think about it, any feedback regarding the doses or the timing?

I plan to run this stack for about 4 weeks, I've been running alphamax 4 weeks will be done tomorrow.

Then I'll take a 6 weeks break from everything.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a well thought out stack. When was the last time you used Lean Xtreme though? The label was changed in the last few years, and it isn't even close to what it was. Lean Xtreme was one of my favorite products 4-5 years ago, but using in the last few years didn't deliver the same results.

Also, I would be a little concerned with stacking two estrogen reducing products. Lean Xtreme an Inhibit-e are both estrogen/cortisol products, so it might be excessive to stack both. I would recommend dropping the Lean Xtreme and see how Inhibit-e and L-dopa treat you.

How are you liking Alphamax so far? Are you using Alphamax XT? Even if your goals are changing from your current 4 week run of Alphamax, you could always run Alphamax XT for another 4 weeks too. Instead of having to buy two or three products, Alphamax XT could work as an all in one product to help you get leaner, boost drive, and help with recovery. It also includes forskolin, which is a great recomping ingredient that can help increase/maintain lean body mass while decreasing body fat.

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
I tried lean xtreme in 2013 first time and got great results, dont know if it was the old formula or already the new one you talk about.

I will be done with a 4 weeks alphamax run tomorrow, I didnt really get amazing results running it except in terms of libido (libido was much higher than before) but have to say that I got my pills with meals for a couple of weeks and started to notice results only after after a week getting them on empty stomach.
Right now Im not that concerned about libido, just need drive and aggressivity with the bonus of dropping bf.

I cant really say alphamax made much of a difference in my results at the gym either in terms of weights or size given nutrition and rest being the same.
I have an other jar of alphamax so I could try to run it for 8 weeks and see if a longer use has a bigger impact.
Anyway after 8 weeks of alphamax I guess I should have to wait up to 6 weeks to start using the stack Im talking about here.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I cant really say alphamax made much of a difference in my results at the gym either in terms of weights or size given nutrition and rest being the same.
I have an other jar of alphamax so I could try to run it for 8 weeks and see if a longer use has a bigger impact.
Anyway after 8 weeks of alphamax I guess I should have to wait up to 6 weeks to start using the stack Im talking about here.
If you have another bottle, I would suggest doing a full 8 week run to see how it treats you. I felt the my strength and leanness/hardness increase around the 3rd week, and I really enjoyed weeks 4-8. It's up to you, but if you have another bottle it would make sense to continue an 8 week run with it, and then consider using another product or stack. It would be smart to give your body a 4-6 week break after 8 weeks of Alphamax XT.

Recomping is difficult too, but I would suggest increasing calories slightly. Since the goal is to stay lean, people often don't eat enough to gain any strength. If you've been eating and training the same way since starting your 4 weeks, I would try to change something up. Adding in 200-300 calories might allow you to start seeing better results while recomping. I found that I was able to eat more and maintain leanness while using Alphamax XT, and the extra calories translated to increases in strength and energy in the gym.