What can I expect from AbE and ArA stack?

• Thread starter Deleted member 238667
  • Start date

Deleted member 238667

Hey guys,

I know ABE + ArA is a very popular stack here. I'm thinking of running it soon, but I had some questions. Been lifting for a few years now and want something to help me bulk up before summer. I've mainly been doing strength and powerlifting type workouts for the last few months. I want to start lifting, eating and supplementing for size.

What will I notice, and how long will it take to notice the effects?

Will it increase my tiny appetite?

Is it good for ectomorphs bulking?

Is there anything else I should add that is cheap?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should notice an increase in appetite, as well as an increase in muscle fullness. And yeah, it's a good bulking stack due to the appetite increase, as well as the overall body composition and strength benefits you'll get out of it. Have you ever run ABE and ArA separately?

If you're looking to add something else, I'd recommend Tr1umph. Tr1umph includes soy lecithin, which will act as an emulsifier for the ArA, and also includes LCLT, which prevents conversion of the ArA into unfavorable metabolites (the lodhra bark in the ABE will also help with that). Tr1umph is also something that can be run year round.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed for info. About to start my first ABE solo run and it's always interesting to hear other peoples experiences.

Deleted member 238667

I ran ABE solo once. Didn't notice a whole lot but it was a time in my life where i wasn't dedicated to training or diet.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Should notice an increase in appetite, as well as an increase in muscle fullness. And yeah, it's a good bulking stack due to the appetite increase, as well as the overall body composition and strength benefits you'll get out of it. Have you ever run ABE and ArA separately?

If you're looking to add something else, I'd recommend Tr1umph. Tr1umph includes soy lecithin, which will act as an emulsifier for the ArA, and also includes LCLT, which prevents conversion of the ArA into unfavorable metabolites (the lodhra bark in the ABE will also help with that). Tr1umph is also something that can be run year round.
This. ABE and ARA is a great run. I typically will run ABE for 8 weeks and I start to notice gains in the last four weeks. Run your ARA product for 50 workouts and as mentioned in the post above Triumph would be a great addition to your stack.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
A.B.E
Noticable Effects,
-Increased Appetite
-Increased Strength
-Increased Muscle Fullness

Usually kicks in by the end of week two.

ARA
Noticable Effects,
-Increased Muscle Soreness (DOMS)
-Increased Muscle Hardness
-Increased Muscle Pumps
-Increased Strength

Usually kicks in in the first week. Although the increased DOMS may be noticable from day two.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A.B.E
Noticable Effects,
-Increased Appetite
-Increased Strength

ARA
Noticable Effects,
-Increased Muscle Pumps
-Increased Strength

Usually kicks in in the first week. Although the increased DOMS may be noticable from day two.
This is pretty accurate. I would say that adding the PA product would be a great addition to a mass stack.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran ABE solo once. Didn't notice a whole lot but it was a time in my life where i wasn't dedicated to training or diet.
To be fair though, I think we can all agree that if those two aren't on point, you're not going to notice a whole lot out of any supplement, particularly anything natural.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A.B.E
Noticable Effects,
-Increased Appetite
-Increased Strength

ARA
Noticable Effects,
-Increased Muscle Pumps
-Increased Strength

This is great and spot-on!

Deleted member 238667

Do you think an MK677 cycle would be a better value for the appetite?

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
A.B.E
Noticable Effects,
-Increased Appetite
-Increased Strength

ARA
Noticable Effects,
-Increased Muscle Pumps
-Increased Strength

Just finishef my ABE + ArA run. This is as accurate as it gets

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

I know ABE + ArA is a very popular stack here. I'm thinking of running it soon, but I had some questions. Been lifting for a few years now and want something to help me bulk up before summer. I've mainly been doing strength and powerlifting type workouts for the last few months. I want to start lifting, eating and supplementing for size.

Check out this thread for info about ArA

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Tr1umph would add nicely to this.

Thats exactly what I got going on right now as well.

Decent so far. I'm 3 weeks in on 8.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Most of your results will depend on your food intake though.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,

Most of the benefits have been listed already but I will cover a few. First two things that need to be in check before anybody ventures into supplements (in my opinion) are diet and training. Without these, supplements will be a waste of money for you. 8 weeks on ABE and ArA isn't cheap. You want to get the most out of your money. If you devalue diet/training, you are only hurting yourself and your wallet.

That being said, ABE and ArA are both great products. From my experiences with them, some results you see are consistent with any diet and any form of training. For example: the pumps, helps keep body fat at a minimum, slight hunger increase. That being said, you can see those results on a greater scale by improving on diet and training. Since you want to bulk, eat in a caloric surplus and train accordingly. Your strength and appetite should rise by the use of Anabeta Elite. ArA can yield some strength gains but the pumps will be epic regardless. The reason this stack is so popular is because it is versatile. You can use it for any goal.

There are other products that provide similar effects so if you are interested in all of your options, let us know and we can help you make the best decision for you and your goals.

At the end of your post you asked if there is anything that you could add that is cheap. My first thought was creatine. Are you using creatine right now? If not, bulk creatine would be your best option. Cheap and very effective. You can also look at pre/intra workout products that contain creatine. This won't be as cheap as bulk creatine, but they contain other ingredients that will benefit you. An example of this would be PowerMax XT. It contains your full daily dose of creatine mono (5g) along with other proven ingredients like sodium and potassium phosphate, Betaine Anhydrous (2500mg), and Amentoflavone.

Another sub category under supplements to consider is a pre workout. You can go with a stimulant or stim free. I use VasoMax with PowerMax XT (both stim free) during the week since I need to sleep early. On the weekends I use HyperMax XT. There are a few solid stimulant containing pre workouts on the market so if you are interested, search around on the forum for pre workout options. Many threads on this and why people prefer certain ones. I prefer HyperMax XT because it is a fairly strong stimulant that also contains Agmatine. HyperMax XT paired with ArA will yield insane pumps, no question about it. TF supplements has it available in two flavors: blue razz and watermelon. I believe they are currently having a bogo sale on it. Buy one get the second at 50% off.

Hope this helps.

DieselJD

Awards
Is there any specific kind of training that you guys would recommend with this? Im on a high frequency low volume program right now.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there any specific kind of training that you guys would recommend with this? Im on a high frequency low volume program right now.
There is no "best program" available. Everybody likes different things and responds differently. I like a training routine similar to PHAT. Emphasizes hitting everything twice a week. Once a week you go heavy and the next time during the same week you train for hypertrophy. All matter of opinion and it is subjective. What type of workouts do you respond well to in your opinion?

DieselJD

Awards
There is no "best program" available. Everybody likes different things and responds differently. I like a training routine similar to PHAT. Emphasizes hitting everything twice a week. Once a week you go heavy and the next time during the same week you train for hypertrophy. All matter of opinion and it is subjective. What type of workouts do you respond well to in your opinion?
Well before this i did a high volume low frequency program which worked well for me so now im going to the other spectrum to compare.

Shrugmax

Shrugmax

Awards
Just purchased ABE myself, anyone run this by itself? Never used it before and thought I would give it a go by itself before trying the ArA stack. THANKS

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just purchased ABE myself, anyone run this by itself? Never used it before and thought I would give it a go by itself before trying the ArA stack. THANKS
Yes. Very good as a standalone product.