Companies to look out for in 2017??

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are everyone's top companies to look out for in 2017?? List as many as you want and also feel free to elaborate as to why you're expecting a lot from these companies this year.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am looking forward to the new releases from Black Lion Research the most..
- Nootropic, 2 new anabolics, and a game changer PWO

Also, Myokem is supposed to be getting back in the game with some new releases. Not that their current products are disappointing..

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely looking at BLR - New Nootropic and a New Anabolic. Very interesting.

Also looking towards what OL has to offer in their lineup, and a few other companies like BPS.

ThorBara

ThorBara

Awards
What are everyone's top companies to look out for in 2017?? List as many as you want and also feel free to elaborate as to why you're expecting a lot from these companies this year.
GRANITE SUPPLEMENTS from John Meadows

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Good thread. I am looking forward to seeing what BLR is coming up with even though I haven't tried anything from them because a lot of them are cost-prohibitive for me. Also OL with their recent changes. I have liked everything I have tried thus far. Also, PerforMax I like as well. Coming up with some interesting stuff so far.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Granite products will be well dosed but I doubt there will be any true innovation.
OL will likely continue their trend of innovation and major releases.

Evomuse is always bringing out new products but this past year I have been over the delays and really laid off them. Hoping 17 will be better.

BLR is pretty tight and has some new stuff down the shoot. They've also been talking about their pre for over a year so who knows.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Primaforce has been making a lot of interesting ingredients available i.e. Peak 02, Capros, Theacrine. Maybe they will be putting out some more.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's no one to look out for. Probably OL and EvoMuse.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vein nutrition. There products are looking great already and the new stuff sounds amazing

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Vein nutrition. There products are looking great already and the new stuff sounds amazing
See, I wasn't that sold on them when I looked them over. Maybe they will surprise, but everything I have seen is kinda meh or why? lol

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See, I wasn't that sold on them when I looked them over. Maybe they will surprise, but everything I have seen is kinda meh or why? lol
Some people are pretty easy to impress these days. Every new company that comes on here, if their profiles are 100% good, I just ignore them like the majority of the other companies I see.

JVee63

Awards
I'm hoping somebody will release a BCAA product. We could us some more of those.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm hoping somebody will release a BCAA product. We could us some more of those.
LOL Ok let's try to stick to the topic. Don't want this thread getting derailed like almost every other one

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely looking at BLR - New Nootropic and a New Anabolic. Very interesting.

Also looking towards what OL has to offer in their lineup, and a few other companies like BPS.
Sweet! I'm excited about that. I love the BLR line up.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big fan of Performax products, and I'm curious to see what OL is going to be coming out with. Biggest for me though is going to be BLR, specifically the new Nootropic. As one of the testers, I know how it affected me and how well it worked. And I believe it's going to go beyond just a Nootropic. I think this could be something big.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No specific order

BLR
OL - PRAYING for a Multi Vitamin :)
Anateus Labs
iForce - Haven't delivered a new product in quite sometime, you almost forget about them
EvoMuse

That said...I'm waiting for a company to put out a "real" Noot product...something besides the same crap that's in every so called "noot" formula nowadays. Something strong please.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Olympus Labs for their upcoming Nutrient Partitioner and ever growing range of Andro's.

BLR for their upcoming Nootropic and Natty Anabolics.

PerforMax Labs for their upcoming Nootropic and ever increasing range of Natty Anabolics.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus Labs for their upcoming Nutrient Partitioner and ever growing range of Andro's.

BLR for their upcoming Nootropic and Natty Anabolics.

PerforMax Labs for their upcoming Nootropic and ever increasing range of Natty Anabolics.
I'm excited to see what the GDA will look like

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Definitely excited to see Evomuse get there products back in stock. Can't wait to try Gut Health(new version), Clear Edge and hoping for some Brite softgels. Also looking to try more OL products. I've bought several bottles of Tr1umph and Str3ngth Unleashed and was very pleased so I can imagine the hype for the rest is real :)

PES and Controlled Labs not sure if they have new products in the pipe line but I use a LOT of both brands.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No specific order

BLR
OL - PRAYING for a Multi Vitamin :)
Anateus Labs
iForce - Haven't delivered a new product in quite sometime, you almost forget about them
EvoMuse

That said...I'm waiting for a company to put out a "real" Noot product...something besides the same crap that's in every so called "noot" formula nowadays. Something strong please.
Solid list. A multivitamin from OL would be niice. Also I suspect we'll see some new things from iForce this year

BentBarbell

BentBarbell

Awards
Granite supplements

Rise Performance. Their first pre was sick and they're suppose to be putting out a creatine with cyclic and hydromax which would be awesome

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Muscletech..... Lol.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
OL
Evomuse
BLR
Performax
Scivation (there's a pre around the corner)

IMO, these 5 bring stuff that are innovative, well dosed, worthy and safe.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL
Evomuse
BLR
Performax
Scivation (there's a pre around the corner)

IMO, these 5 bring stuff that are innovative, well dosed, worthy and safe.
Great reply. I agree with most of the companies you listed. Scivation actually has 2 pre's coming out if I'm not mistaken, a stim and a stim free

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been using a local companies product and love it.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OL
performax labs are the two i look at a lot.

its a whole different ball game living in the UK, just depends what can be sold over here.

interested to see how the rebrand/new partnership of prime nutrition goes too

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also looking towards what OL has to offer in their lineup
Olympus Labs 2017 lineup will not disappoint. OL already had a very strong formulation team, and now with our latest addition... :D

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus Labs 2017 lineup will not disappoint. OL already had a very strong formulation team, and now with our latest addition... :D
I'm sure all of us are expecting very big things from the team over there

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vein

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
How are the newest Tr1umph flavors? I've only had the OG ones. Been debating on getting a few more tubs for my next surplus.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are the newest Tr1umph flavors? I've only had the OG ones. Been debating on getting a few more tubs for my next surplus.
Same here. I've only had strawberry banana (which I actually enjoy) but I'm debating what to go with next

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Same here. I've only had strawberry banana (which I actually enjoy) but I'm debating what to go with next
Berry cherry sorbet sounds awesome. I'll probably be getting it next. I can say the orange sorbet was incredible imo.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Berry cherry sorbet sounds awesome. I'll probably be getting it next. I can say the orange sorbet was incredible imo.
I was thinking of going with the orange. What can you compare the taste to??

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I was thinking of going with the orange. What can you compare the taste to??
Completely unique supplement wise. The closest thing I can remember was possibly After Shock by myogenix. It's very similar to a orange push pop I think.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Completely unique supplement wise. The closest thing I can remember was possibly After Shock by myogenix. It's very similar to a orange push pop I think.
Damn that sounds pretty good

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I for sure recommend it. I've been meaning to try more from OL. Or1gin is first in line probably.
I'll keep that in mind. I'm going to keep using Tr1umph for sure but don't know what the next product is that I'll be trying from the OL lineup. Or1gin looks good but so do products like Endur3 and K1ngsguard

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I'll keep that in mind. I'm going to keep using Tr1umph for sure but don't know what the next product is that I'll be trying from the OL lineup. Or1gin looks good but so do products like Endur3 and K1ngsguard
Definitely K1ngsguard. I haven't messed with any intra type products so I'm not sure about things like that.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely K1ngsguard. I haven't messed with any intra type products so I'm not sure about things like that.
I use intras on the regular so I'd like to see OL's take on one

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I use intras on the regular so I'd like to see OL's take on one
I used the OG SizeOn but that's it. I'm not a huge fan because I eat a lot of carbs about an hour or so pre workout. Could be worth a look though I'm sure.