AnimalStak+N-XT

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
...Found a can of Animal Stak and Nolvadren XT in my supplement cabinet, forgot I had em!

Stak is 3 weeks (pretty lame that they do that) and the N-XT is 4.

...What are some optimal stacking options? (I train at around 9pm)

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
What is in Animal Stak? I thought that used to be a prohormone product.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nolvadren is probably one of the better, if not the best Arimistane products IMO. However, I could only use one cap a day or I would get a bit tired and stiff in the joints. It seems to have synergistic effects when I ran it with Dermacrine. Very full looking and great pumps.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would follow the label for both produts. I've never used Stak, because I never really thought it was worth the money. I used Nolvadren-XT a few years back though, its a solid aimistane product. It did give me some sore elbows, which is common for me with arimistane. If you plan on stacking both, I would simply follow the labels. Nolvadren-XT will probably deliver the most benefit though

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadren XT looks to be Reduce XT + arimistane. Seems cheaper to buy the 2 separately.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadren XT looks to be Reduce XT + arimistane. Seems cheaper to buy the 2 separately.
I never noticed that. Reduce XT is used more for controlling estorgen and cortisol levels, while Nolvadren aims for the all around test boosting and estrogen/cortisol control approach. A lot of people have trouble with joint pain with arimistane, and adding that in with 7AH-DHEA can cause an even greater suppression of cortisol. For just reducing cortisol, Reduce XT is a great product. If you're looking to boost test, improve lean body mass, and limit cortisol and estrogen; there are better options for the price other than Nolvadren-XT. But if you have it, might as well use it :)

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've used the Nolvadren before it's great!

I meant tho, that I got 4 weeks of that and 3 of the stak booster...should I just start both at same time...?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Oh OK I see what it is now. You can run them either way. I would run them separately but you can stack them if you so wish. Your choice.