Test1fy question

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For anyone who's used this, can I expect a hunger increase from the anacyclus similar to what anabeta provides? Muscle fullness?

It'd be a plus, I'm aiming to use it in a PCT environment.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
yes. I ran it for 8 weeks. It's great.

sespress

Awards
You know I had to take it with food and a gut health that day, which is what got me started on gut health. But yeah if I didn't take it with food I got hungry on about an hour and would also taste it a bit when I burped.

This is by no means what's gonna happen with you at all, I've a weak stomach, so needing to take with food or getting hungry is normal on most supps for me.

That being said if you've ever experienced one of the ghrelin mimicking peptides or mk677 you won't get THAT hungry in comparison. MK and me have a bad relationship with any junk food lying around lol.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For anyone who's used this, can I expect a hunger increase from the anacyclus similar to what anabeta provides? Muscle fullness?

It'd be a plus, I'm aiming to use it in a PCT environment.
Yes, should be similar :)

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have used it. Moderate increase in hunger and libido ....good addition to PCT

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, I would expect a hunger increase with it. Enjoy!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the input fellas

Anabeta had be needing to eat before, with, or immediately after my dose otherwise I'd get red line hungry pretty fast

I'm considering adding mk to my pct as well, haven't ran it yet and have enough for 3 months, could be a nice trial and useful to keep calories up.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, should be similar :)
There is literally no-one who would be a better authority on this subject, ha. FWIW though, I have used both and have noticed similar hunger increases. :thumbsup:

Anabeta had be needing to eat before, with, or immediately after my dose otherwise I'd get red line hungry pretty fast

I'm considering adding mk to my pct as well, haven't ran it yet and have enough for 3 months, could be a nice trial and useful to keep calories up.
Test1fy + MK...be careful. You might put some buffets out of business...

sespress

Awards

You'll sleep Better too. Great sleep on it.