Cardarine

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nothing...terrible product IMO. Some people may have liked it? I would check out OL Sup3r-Shred as an alternative..

made2last

Awards
Nothing...terrible product IMO. Some people may have liked it? I would check out OL Sup3r-Shred as an alternative..
Thanks dude, what was your experience with it? I looked into that product, seems like it does the same stuff as cardarine, just from a natural source.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
terrible recommendation, its basically a weaker version of cardarine. If you can get your hands on real cardarine go for it 20-30mg daily can give you a nice boost in endurance.

made2last

Awards
terrible recommendation, its basically a weaker version of cardarine. If you can get your hands on real cardarine go for it 20-30mg daily can give you a nice boost in endurance.
Thanks man, your the 1st I seen recommend up to 30 mg, I see alot of ppl use 20 mg as the max daily dose

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks man, your the 1st I seen recommend up to 30 mg, I see alot of ppl use 20 mg as the max daily dose
Well, it is up to you. Max dose is 20 and most people feel the best benefit to side effect ratio to be 10 mg/day. 30 mg/day of legit Cardarine would make you so hypoglycemic that you would have zero endurance.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
terrible recommendation, its basically a weaker version of cardarine.
Interesting bold statement. Based on? IC50 and Ki values? Bioavalability? Half-life? Binding affinity? Please link us to the studies corroborating your claim, thanks.

made2last

Awards
Well, it is up to you. Max dose is 20 and most people feel the best benefit to side effect ratio to be 10 mg/day. 30 mg/day of legit Cardarine would make you so hypoglycemic that you would have zero endurance.
Thanks for your input, Trying to gauge what works for ppl and make my own conclusions

made2last

Awards
What's the best dose for helping with lipids, and what's the best dose for fat burn/cardio boost? is it about the same or does it differ?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting bold statement. Based on? IC50 and Ki values? Bioavalability? Half-life? Binding affinity? Please link us to the studies corroborating your claim, thanks.
Okay grade school science teacher, easy. Cardarine has been around and useful a while, its the tried and true. I did not bash your product and I have not tried it. Cardarine is banned because its effective, high likelyhood its more effective than an unproven ingredient. Its like comparing Or1gin to LGD, its not even close.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay grade school science teacher, easy. Cardarine has been around and useful a while, its the tried and true. I did not bash your product and I have not tried it. Cardarine is banned because its effective, high likelyhood its more effective than an unproven ingredient. Its like comparing Or1gin to LGD, its not even close.
Thanks for removing all doubts. Just hearsay. Also, FYI, SARMS and IGF-1 secretagogues aren't even remotely related.
I appreciate the uncalled for rudeness, gentleman.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think that a compound being banned should be the indication as to whether or not something is efficacious. That seems like a false correlation. You just said you never tried it...and really, no one here has since it's brand new, and no one's used it long enough to be making bold claims about it being weak. It's a new ingredient to the market, and extremely promising.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I've tried it, great for endurance and get go feeling, didn't have an amazing fat loss effect but the fact I could go forever exercising was enough for me! 20mg a day for 6 weeks is what I took. If you're in the U.K. Look into fusion supplements or Olympus UK they both sell legit gw :)

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Never said it was weak, I have tried cardarine. It works, if the guy had no results with cardarine then it's unlikely he will with super-shred. They do pretty much the same thing. I have no quarrels with Olympus, but the way the products are pushed on here definitely adds to that placebo effect. It's brilliant marketing, I'll give you that. You can throw your studies in, but Super-shred doing anything is still just heresay until (and if) it proves itself among the masses. Your rudeness is much appreciated as well my dear fellow, and wow! you are correct about the SARMS and IGF-1 secretagogues, gold star. Not the point I was making, so continue to try and put words in my mouth to make yourself sound intelligent in order to push your product.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't think that a compound being banned should be the indication as to whether or not something is efficacious. That seems like a false correlation. You just said you never tried it...and really, no one here has since it's brand new, and no one's used it long enough to be making bold claims about it being weak. It's a new ingredient to the market, and extremely promising.
Simply stated in all likely hood, I doubt it to be as effective at Cardarine. Maybe it will prove me wrong, fact is no one knows. Also in this instance, Cardarine is banned, because it is effective. Never stated that applied to all banned substances.

made2last

Awards
I've tried it, great for endurance and get go feeling, didn't have an amazing fat loss effect but the fact I could go forever exercising was enough for me! 20mg a day for 6 weeks is what I took. If you're in the U.K. Look into fusion supplements or Olympus UK they both sell legit gw :)
Thanks dude, I got that when I 1st used ephedra, would you say it's similar? superior? inferior?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
as far as I know, cardarine was never banned because it is not a SARM.

Most supplement companies got scared of selling something that was essentially a drug
that never passed human trials stage.

Research was discontinued by the original manufacturer GTX.

If it was so effective, why did they not make it past stage 3 testing..?

masterpiter

Awards
Cardarine is great , best supp i ever used.
Its a banned drug ( WADA banned it ) for a reason, IT WORKS.

I got no fat loss, but it gave me amazing endurance and great overall good feeling.
10mg ( as suggested here from some users ) is what worked best for me, since iirc higher doses lower ur bloodpreasure to much.

Tho i would never take it again ,since side effects r none or unknown ( possible can give u cancer )

made2last

Awards
as far as I know, cardarine was never banned because it is not a SARM.

Most supplement companies got scared of selling something that was essentially a drug
that never passed human trials stage.

Research was discontinued by the original manufacturer GTX.

If it was so effective, why did they not make it past stage 3 testing..?
I'd like to know this too, I read a study saying it gave mice cancer but at ridiculous doses, everything I've read since then has been positive, and so far no cancer (thank God) but it is a bit discouraging that a few ppl report no fat loss, I can get a boost from ECA or a PWO, I'm looking for something to aid in fatloss, I know diet is everything but when im dieting or just eating healthy I'll take any help I can get lol

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks dude, what was your experience with it? I looked into that product, seems like it does the same stuff as cardarine, just from a natural source.
I experimented with 10-20 mg, always in split doses bid, 5mg capsules. It does increase cardio endurance like nothing I have ever tried before. However, the rest of the day I just felt run down and in a brain fog. Was never able to tolerate it for more then a week tops...even at 10mg day. Just a week or so ago I took one 5 mg pill before heading out for a workout...just to try it out again. I found myself back in bed taking a nap and never worked out. Just seems to affect my blood sugar too much. My brand was the most popular one out there...year or so ago. Anyone in the know will know what that is. Certainly did not agree with me. FYI: Cardarine only supports improved endurance and does not have any thermogenic properties of its own. Based on my experience, that is why I recommended Sup3r-Shred despite the fact that nobody has tried it yet. In my case, it could only be an improvement and OL tends to have some pretty impressive supplements.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Nothing like E atall I'm afraid it's just a sort of having more energy and not getting tired when working out, if you eat a lot of carbs, something I've never done, like a few people mentioned watch out for hypoglycaemia

DillonLoomis

DillonLoomis

Awards
Does anyone here know how long Cardarine has been on the market for human consumption?

Also, if anyone could link me to something that explains how it is processed in the body, that would be awesome. I've read that Cardarine is non-hormonal which is good, but I'm wondering how it's processed in the body.

Thanks guys.

AquaFina

Awards
Ive used it two separate times (2015 & 2016 season). From two separate companies. In two separate forms (liquid & pills). Both were reputable companies and both runs were 8wks at 20mg/day. I saw no added fatloss but my cardiovascular endurance was way up. LISS cardio, HIIT cardio, sexual cardio lol all improved noticeably. I saw a substantial increase in my HDL. Im on 250mg Test TRT year round for almost 5yrs now with 10mg/day aromasin so my HDL is always slightly low, but when I blast and increase my Test & Aromasin to 25mg/day OR im in prep and switch to Letro my HDL drops significantly. Test, Mast, Winny, Letro, and GW had my HDL bloodwork in perfect range. Theres other ways to improve HDL so I personally wont run it again since my goal was added fatloss but if i get cancer from my 2 previous 8wk runs I'll be sure to post it here.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I know one thing about Cardarine, after 4 weeks it's ripping me up like a surgeon. Besides the obvious energy boost, I'm getting shredded like very few 64 year olds could dream of. Great stuff

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know one thing about Cardarine, after 4 weeks it's ripping me up like a surgeon. Besides the obvious energy boost, I'm getting shredded like very few 64 year olds could dream of. Great stuff
Well that is probably the most positive report I have ever seen on Cardarine. Did you also make other lifestyle changes at the same time? Such as beginning or increasing cardio workouts, or dietary changes? How were you dosing?

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Well that is probably the most positive report I have ever seen on Cardarine. Did you also make other lifestyle changes at the same time? Such as beginning or increasing cardio workouts, or dietary changes? How were you dosing?
Nothing changed dramatically,however, as a result of the increased sense of energy I've been experiencing, my workout intensity is a bit higher and yes, I'm doing more. I started with 10mgs to see how I would react to it, went to 20 after 8 days. The only "side effect" that I've had is lower fasting blood sugar (yes I'm type 2 diabetic) which is actually cool. I am also running osta and Andarine @ 20 and 50 mgs respectively.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nothing changed dramatically,however, as a result of the increased sense of energy I've been experiencing, my workout intensity is a bit higher and yes, I'm doing more. I started with 10mgs to see how I would react to it, went to 20 after 8 days. The only "side effect" that I've had is lower fasting blood sugar (yes I'm type 2 diabetic) which is actually cool. I am also running osta and Andarine @ 20 and 50 mgs respectively.
Gotcha....thanks for sharing. That is quite a bit of SARMage! Nice that it is paying off with some dramatic results!

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha....thanks for sharing. That is quite a bit of SARMage! Nice that it is paying off with some dramatic results!
I did an osta run a few months ago and got good results so I figured I'd try the whole Triple Stack. I would say though, the Cardarine has been most noticed

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
How's the andarine and is it capped? You know it only has a 2.5hr half life so it should be dosed pwo? Sorry if you do know all that haha

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
How's the andarine and is it capped? You know it only has a 2.5hr half life so it should be dosed pwo? Sorry if you do know all that haha
Since it's my 1st time with Andarine and I'm doing the whole Triple Stack, other than the specific targeted effect of the Cardarine, It's difficult to tell and yes it's capped. I was aware of the dosing protocol but thanks for the heads up anyway

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 mates have used it, Olympus Labs as the brand and noticed absolutely nothing.

They wernt stacking either, ran it solo. One actually mention he felt more out of breath, while on it.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

They wernt stacking either, ran it solo. One actually mention he felt more out of breath, while on it.
Hmm...I should check out the thread...thanks! Worth mentioning there are plenty of people that have noticed nothing from Cardarine too..except for negative side effects despite using a legit source. Seems to really depend upon the individual..

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards

You can go back to the search feature for the specifics, but most people are micro-dosing that stuff (especially if they are following the label) - the HED that was shown effective in the rodent endurance study, was something like 38mg for a 200lb guy. Of course, that's awfully close to the dosing that wasn't too friendly to the female rodents...

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
I tried it once and liked it. Did not try it again do to all the cancer talk. I definitely felt like I had more endurance in the gym.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I think I interpreted your post wrong. Seems as though you were referring to Cardarine...I thought you were referring to SuperShred.
Yeah...I have seen plenty of reports of "Cardarine did nothing for me" from a few manufacturers...OL and Primeval. People actually seem quite happy with their results so far on SuperShread... based on that thread.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you used both? I’m in the UK and looking for good Cardarine.