UG Pharma or Warrior Labz - Where to buy legit products and how to avoid scams?

L

lucas232

Awards
Hello all,

New to the site. Used to take UG Pharma (Bedlam, Savage, etc.) and Warrior Labz (Spartan, Titan, etc.) before they were banned. I have since found them on sites but after reading forums on here, realized I may have been getting a skunked product or very low grade equivalent. If this is true, where is the "most reputable" place to get them from now, or is it possible? I've heard the UK, but need help to get pointed in right direction.

Back then, these products were very legit and produced mass gains and strength. I have been out of the game for some time and looking to get back in, but don't want to buy bunk supplements.

Any suggestions on where to get these, and if so, are they legit? Also, any suggestions on equivalent products that I may be unaware of and are much easier to obtain?

Any help is much appreciated.

**Being new to the site, I apologize if I am asking questions deemed to be unethical or out of line.**

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not sure what any of those products are. But your choices are pretty much andro products, dmz, msten, trest, or step it up to real gear.

L

lucas232

Awards
Thanks for the reply. UG Pharma was the manufactuer as well as Warrior Labz, and they both had supplements that are now banned. You can still get them from some websites but I hear that the products will be either fake or if real, very low in potency.

Can you elaborate on the products you mentioned and where the best place online to purchase them is?