Best Way And Time To Take Bacopa

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I can't seem to find a conclusive answer on the best ways and times to take this, so I wanted to know how others are dosing for the best effects.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It depends on what the application is.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's in a liquidised form and I'm using it for mentaĺ clarity and mood enhancing.
The most important thing with bacopa is to just get your full daily dose in consistently, considering that the research shows more significant effects after several weeks. There is mixed evidence regarding acute nootropic effects with higher doses (think the full daily dose at one time instead of splitting the dose). It may also have some anti-anxiety effects. I like taking it with stimulants (caffeine, coffee, etc) and other nootropics (choline, huperzine, etc) in the morning, or whenever I'm taking my nootropics for the day (could be in the afternoon or another time depending on what I'm doing that day). Some people prefer to take it with some fats, but this isn't necessary.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Cheers for chimbing in dude.
So would putting it/ taking it in my pre-workout coffee be a good idea?
I already take 750mg ALCAR, 250mg CDP and 250mg Alpha-GPC with my pre-workout coffee.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
The most important thing with bacopa is to just get your full daily dose in consistently, considering that the research shows more significant effects after several weeks. There is mixed evidence regarding acute nootropic effects with higher doses (think the full daily dose at one time instead of splitting the dose). It may also have some anti-anxiety effects. I like taking it with stimulants (caffeine, coffee, etc) and other nootropics (choline, huperzine, etc) in the morning, or whenever I'm taking my nootropics for the day (could be in the afternoon or another time depending on what I'm doing that day). Some people prefer to take it with some fats, but this isn't necessary.
Do you know if Tonvara MEM:50 (50% bacosides) is legit? It is relative new, so no product reviews yet.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you know if Tonvara MEM:50 (50% bacosides) is legit? It is relative new, so no product reviews yet.
I haven't heard of it before, but I have heard of Tonvara, and I'm pretty sure they make quality stuff. Is there a reason you're thinking of it over something like Bacognize that's well known and been around for a while with research on it?

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
I haven't heard of it before, but I have heard of Tonvara, and I'm pretty sure they make quality stuff. Is there a reason you're thinking of it over something like Bacognize that's well known and been around for a while with research on it?
Logistics. I have to order from USA to get Bacognize. Easier to buy from Tonvara as it is based in UK.