Hey gang, first natty stack

tee_horse

Awards
Hey, new to the forums. Did some research and decided to try OL Tr1umph and X-Gels.

Was thinking of grabbing AnaBeta Elite too, but decided to hold off.

My goal is to put on some muscle, I've been floating around 190 lbs for a few months now. I even increased my calories by almost 1000 a month ago and still an at 190 lol. So I decided to see if the natty anabolic would do anything to kick start it.

Was just curious if there is any tips, or anything I should be expecting when combining these two products?

I am 21, 6'0" and have been training really seriously for about a little over a year.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Prepare for extra muscle soreness. If you've never used X-Gels before it can be a rude awakening with increase DOMS. Some don't experience it as much as others, but since ArA is an inflammatory, expect to be more sore than usual the few days after training. Tr1umph and X-gels is a solid stack though. Simple, and effective.

Also, if you aren't familiar with the way ArA works, be sure to lower your fish oil or omega 3 intake, or dose it as far away from the X-Gel dose as possible. Fish Oil is an anti-inflammatory that can negate the effects of X-Gels. What is your current calorie intake? 1000+ every month?! You must be eating 6k calories hahah

tee_horse

Awards
Thanks for the reply! I meant that I increased my calories about 1k last month hahaha. I was around 2800 now I'm 3700ish

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great natty stack OP. You won't be disappointed in the results.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great stack, but have your ran ABE or X-Gels solo before?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply! I meant that I increased my calories about 1k last month hahaha. I was around 2800 now I'm 3700ish
That makes more sense haha. If you're struggling to gain weight at 3700, you might want to consider bumping up calories a little while running this stack to ensure you're getting enough calories to build muscle. I would aim to gain 0.5-1 pound per week

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, new to the forums. Did some research and decided to try OL Tr1umph and X-Gels.

Was thinking of grabbing AnaBeta Elite too, but decided to hold off.

My goal is to put on some muscle, I've been floating around 190 lbs for a few months now. I even increased my calories by almost 1000 a month ago and still an at 190 lol. So I decided to see if the natty anabolic would do anything to kick start it.

Was just curious if there is any tips, or anything I should be expecting when combining these two products?

I am 21, 6'0" and have been training really seriously for about a little over a year.
John Patterson has you covered on the ArA side of this stack. One thing to mention is to only take ArA on training days.

For Anabeta Elite, some people are sensitive to the side effects of forskolin so just be prepared for the possibility of taking an extra trip or two to the restroom. Most people are fine but there are always exceptions. Just for future reference in case you decide to use it at some point.

Like mentioned above, have you ever used these products solo before? I recommend taking them each separately before stacking them.

tee_horse

Awards
No I have not taken them solo before, which is why I decided to wait on the ABE until next run. Maybe start with Tr1umph for 2 weeks and then add in the x gels?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a massive increase all at once. Keep monitoring your weight, I'm surprised that you haven't seen any change on the scale. Are you counting properly and weighing your food? If you still haven't seen a difference, continue to slowly add in more calories.

ArA + Tr1umph is a great stack. Tr1umph not only has a bunch of "daily staple" type ingredients for muscle anabolism as well as performance, but the soy lecithin will act as an emulsifier for the ArA. As stated above, you may experience some increased soreness from the ArA. And along with dosing the fish oil away from the ArA, also dose any kind of NSAID away from it. Use the Tr1umph every day, and the X-Gels on training days.

tee_horse

Awards
Awesome, thanks for all the help! Also, should I stop with the creatine once I start this?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's a good combo. Read the thread on ARA which give a good amount of information.

Corgio

Awards
ABE and ARA if you're trying to gain for sure... Alphamax if you want to add some lean body mass...

Quick question my friend mentioned something about Pronabolin/testofen. I can't find much information on it but I think it looks like crap. Does anyone know how this compares to Alphamax?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ABE and ARA if you're trying to gain for sure... Alphamax if you want to add some lean body mass...

Quick question my friend mentioned something about Pronabolin/testofen. I can't find much information on it but I think it looks like crap. Does anyone know how this compares to Alphamax?
Check the other thread you started. Alphamax XT is light years ahead of the product you mention. That product looks like typical auto replinish scam.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check the other thread you started. Alphamax XT is light years ahead of the product you mention. That product looks like typical auto replinish scam.
Agreed. AlphaMax XT is also very versatile meaning it can be used to cut, recomp, or bulk (all diet dependent of course) but AlphaMax XT will help you achieve your goals. Most people see mainly body comp changes when using it. If you are interested, I suggest running it solo for 4-8 weeks (preferably 8 weeks if you can afford it...you will see better results in 8 weeks) and gauge how you feel/look while on it and after you use it. From there, research other products that go well (stack well) with it and create a nice natty stack. AlphaMax XT and ArA is a very nice stack and many people here on the forum use it and love it. Highly recommend.