2-amino-5-methylheptane

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. I doubt it's the eria jarnesis. Hypermax xt wasn't anything special to me either. Also Sparta nutritions kraken has 250mg of eria along with 200mg of 2 amino 6 that I take often. I'm a big fan of kraken but bloodshed had me spun. Maybe the AY in it is higher dosed Than I'm use to? I don't know. Maybe I'll just buy a tub and add all my bulk powders to make it a legit pre workout.

2. Shock rock have you tried innovapharm limitless? It would be my top pick for 2 amino 6.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    I'll need to try 2-5, 2-6 is crap at least for me...not sure how anyone is getting anything off of it, strong placebo with 2-6.
    How high of 2 amino 6 have you taken? I need at least qt0mg to notice it, but really enjoy it at 200mg
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

4. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    I'll need to try 2-5, 2-6 is crap at least for me...not sure how anyone is getting anything off of it, strong placebo with 2-6.
    Which products have you tried with 2 amino 6? The energy boost I get from 2-amino-6 is decent but it really shines for me in the focus and mood improvement dept.

Quote Originally Posted by madmuscle24 View Post
    I didn't say there was. Just that CU sucks in the stim department for me and 2 amino 6 products put me in the zone. Like a euphoric focused effect. I get very little over what I would feel with just300mg of caffeine with CU. Now the sample of bloodshed I took made me feel f***king high. That's why I was asking if the 2 amino 5 in bloodshed was WAY higher than whats in CU.
    Are you using Bloodshed Raw or War? I have heard from quite a few people that Raw absolutelty rocked them in the stim dept. I use the War version and freaking love it at 2 scoops, but am not stim'ed out of mind. Also keep in mind OL updated their stim blend with a more potent version, maybe the CU you have is the older version vs. the Bloodshred which has the updated blend.

5. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Which products have you tried with 2 amino 6? The energy boost I get from 2-amino-6 is decent but it really shines for me in the focus and mood improvement dept.

Are you using Bloodshed Raw or War? I have heard from quite a few people that Raw absolutelty rocked them in the stim dept. I use the War version and freaking love it at 2 scoops, but am not stim'ed out of mind. Also keep in mind OL updated their stim blend with a more potent version, maybe the CU you have is the older version vs. the Bloodshred which has the updated blend.
    Kraken. I should prb. temper my expectations of DMAA "replacements" because they will always fall short. I love the ingedients in Kraken and 200mg of DMHA is the strongest I know of. I know how to cycle pre's and Kraken is the only one I've tried with DMHA. Non-responder...possibly. And I train at 5:45 in the A.M. fasted. Just nothing to write home about effects wise.

Sent from my SM-G920V using AnabolicMinds mobile app
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    Kraken. I should prb. temper my expectations of DMAA "replacements" because they will always fall short. I love the ingedients in Kraken and 200mg of DMHA is the strongest I know of. I know how to cycle pre's and Kraken is the only one I've tried with DMHA. Non-responder...possibly. And I train at 5:45 in the A.M. fasted. Just nothing to write home about effects wise.

Sent from my SM-G920V using AnabolicMinds mobile app
    Well you certainly didnt try a pre where DMHA was pixie dusted thats for sure haha. IMO DMAA and DMHA have a completely different feel, I think the common analogy comparing the 2 is deceiving ( I have seen alot of mention that DMHA is just like DMAA only weaker, ect). From my own experience ( and I have used alot of DMAA over the last few years) for crazy energy, aggresion, and just destroy all mindset nothing touches DMAA. DMAA does not help much with focus for me, and it kind of turns me into a a**hole at the gym lol. DMHA on the other hand provides a decent boost of enery, but the focus and mood improvement really shines. Just my 2cents based on my own experiences with both stims, but I would agree that DMHA is not a replacement for DMAA

7. I used the version with alpha yohimbine for bloodshed. I've used original and updated version of CU. Neither version of CU do much for me in the stim department.

8. Quote Originally Posted by madmuscle24 View Post
    I used the version with alpha yohimbine for bloodshed. I've used original and updated version of CU. Neither version of CU do much for me in the stim department.
    Interesting, I always kind of assumed the stim blend between Bloodshr3d and CU was fairly close. I however am still going through a bunch of old CU tubs so have not tried the updated stim blend in CU yet. Maybe a OL rep can chime in and shed some light?

9. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Well you certainly didnt try a pre where DMHA was pixie dusted thats for sure haha. IMO DMAA and DMHA have a completely different feel, I think the common analogy comparing the 2 is deceiving ( I have seen alot of mention that DMHA is just like DMAA only weaker, ect). From my own experience ( and I have used alot of DMAA over the last few years) for crazy energy, aggresion, and just destroy all mindset nothing touches DMAA. DMAA does not help much with focus for me, and it kind of turns me into a a**hole at the gym lol. DMHA on the other hand provides a decent boost of enery, but the focus and mood improvement really shines. Just my 2cents based on my own experiences with both stims, but I would agree that DMHA is not a replacement for DMAA
    For the past week I've been using the upgraded OL Conqu3r....dude so much better feeling than Kraken, this is a nice subtle but strong focus aspect, something Kraken doesn't give me. I still think Kraken has one of the strongest/complete profiles out there, just not a fan of 2-6. I might take Kraken tomorrow for a perfect comparison (taking OL right now).

10. The UK version of bloodshr3d (War?) is on point in terms of stims. Definitely up there as a favourite.

11. For me DMAA put's me in the ZONE and it usually takes about 45min to really kick in for me and then
    I'm just attacking weights without any letting up so it provides great focus, energy, and feeling of power
    but the mood later is not good where Eria Jarensis from my experience gives me a nice up feeling with
    a long lasting mood boost which I like but I haven't tried anything yet with DMHA but I have a couple tubs
    of Total War on hand but I haven't cracked them yet so looking forward to see how well DMHA delivers
    for me on focus and with the combo of Eria Jarensis it should be good.

12. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    For the past week I've been using the upgraded OL Conqu3r....dude so much better feeling than Kraken, this is a nice subtle but strong focus aspect, something Kraken doesn't give me. I still think Kraken has one of the strongest/complete profiles out there, just not a fan of 2-6. I might take Kraken tomorrow for a perfect comparison (taking OL right now).
    Damn now I need to burn through all my OG CU to get to the new suff...sometimes stocking up can backfire lol

Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    For me DMAA put's me in the ZONE and it usually takes about 45min to really kick in for me and then
    I'm just attacking weights without any letting up so it provides great focus, energy, and feeling of power
    but the mood later is not good where Eria Jarensis from my experience gives me a nice up feeling with
    a long lasting mood boost which I like but I haven't tried anything yet with DMHA but I have a couple tubs
    of Total War on hand but I haven't cracked them yet so looking forward to see how well DMHA delivers
    for me on focus and with the combo of Eria Jarensis it should be good.
    I think you will like Total War, its been in my rotation for a little bit now and always enjoy it. I usually dose 17g (1 scoop is like 14.5g) and that has been my sweet spot.

13. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Damn now I need to burn through all my OG CU to get to the new suff...sometimes stocking up can backfire lol

I think you will like Total War, its been in my rotation for a little bit now and always enjoy it. I usually dose 17g (1 scoop is like 14.5g) and that has been my sweet spot.
    That's about the dosage a friend a mind who's pretty tolerant to stimulants takes and it hit's
    him perfectly but he likes it for his a.m. workouts cause if he takes it at night he feels the effects
    for a long time so it's not a good one to take if sleep needs to be had in a few hours after dosage.

14. Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    That's about the dosage a friend a mind who's pretty tolerant to stimulants takes and it hit's
    him perfectly but he likes it for his a.m. workouts cause if he takes it at night he feels the effects
    for a long time so it's not a good one to take if sleep needs to be had in a few hours after dosage.
    Yeah I am no stim noob and this stuff hits pretty hard haha

15. All these new fangled stims anecdotally cause urine flow problems for me. I thought it was either E and/or Y, but I've dropped one group or the other and when I drop the PrWO's with the Walnuts, Orchids, Geraniums, etc... everything goes back to normal. I may go with a 'Stim Free' version and just add back in good 'ole CAF.

16. If no one has mentioned it, total war redcon1 has it. Also 6g citrulline

17. Quote Originally Posted by coltonwalker View Post
    If no one has mentioned it, total war redcon1 has it. Also 6g citrulline
    I do not think this is correct. It has 2-amino-6 and an extract of E. Jarensis.

18. Quote Originally Posted by FireRescue View Post
    I do not think this is correct. It has 2-amino-6 and an extract of E. Jarensis.
    Are you sure?? 2-aminoisoheptane. Hex is 6, hept is 5. Not arguing just trying to figure it out lol not I'm lost

19. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    All these new fangled stims anecdotally cause urine flow problems for me.
    I have noticed this a well, unfortunately. I also started noticing an odd pulsing sensation in my stomach roughly 30-45 minutes after taking it. It would happen every time, even at minimal dose. Switching back to my Caffeine + Yohimbine combo for the time being.

20. Quote Originally Posted by coltonwalker View Post
    Are you sure?? 2-aminoisoheptane. Hex is 6, hept is 5. Not arguing just trying to figure it out lol not I'm lost
    After looking at this more maybe we cannot be certain on some labels. It seems, according to PricePlow:

2-aminoisoheptane is a DMAA-like stimulant that goes by several names. Unfortunately, it’s a vague name, and can actually mean two different stimulants:

2-amino-6-methylheptane
    2-amino-5-methylheptane

Whenever I have seen it previously mentioned only as 2-aminoisoheptane it was referring to 2-amino-6. In the case of RedCon1's Total War on their site this is correct as they also refer to it as DMHA, which is the 2-amino-6 version.

21. Quote Originally Posted by FireRescue View Post
    After looking at this more maybe we cannot be certain on some labels. It seems, according to PricePlow:

2-aminoisoheptane is a DMAA-like stimulant that goes by several names. Unfortunately, itís a vague name, and can actually mean two different stimulants:

2-amino-6-methylheptane
    2-amino-5-methylheptane

Whenever I have seen it previously mentioned only as 2-aminoisoheptane it was referring to 2-amino-6. In the case of RedCon1's Total War on their site this is correct as they also refer to it as DMHA, which is the 2-amino-6 version.
    Bringing back an old thread as I believe i have found out the difference in the 2. There are 2 molecules of dmha.. 2 amino 6, and 2 amino 5. The 6 isomer is apparently syntherically made while the 5 is natural from walnut bark extract. Either way they use the same mechanism and are both DMHA. Hope this helps anyone still confused. It helped me.

22. There both are synthetically made and both can be found in nature 6 in k.africana fruit n 5 in walnut bark.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Good article on Protiens & Amino Acids
    By 200wannabe in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2004, 07:37 AM
  2. Proper Timing of Amino Acids and Carbohydrates
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0