2-amino-5-methylheptane

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are there any current pre-workouts out there that have 2-amino-5-methylheptane as an ingredient?

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
It's DMHA, which is in MAN Game Day, DVST8 White Cut among others.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
InnovaPharm is a board sponsor. They have a pwo called Limitless.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Neither MAN game day nor InnovaPharm use 2-amino-5-methylheptane, they both use 2-amino-6-methylheptane or what people call DMHA.

For the 2-amino-5-methylheptane the two that come to my head are PNI Prodigy(which I still question cause of there dose) and OL Conqu3r.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2-amino-5 is found in Juglans regia.

Pre workouts that currently have this DMHA-variant are:

OL Conqu3r Unleashed
PNI Prodigy
Inspired Nutra DVST8 White Cut

There may be others, but those are the most well known

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Limitless uses 2-amino-6, not 2-amino-5
I just tried a sample of Limitless and liked it so much I just bought a tub.

2-amino-5 is what was in the short lived but legendary Clearshot v2. That's why I was wondering if anybody is actually using what Pat Arnold used.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just tried a sample of Limitless and liked it so much I just bought a tub.

2-amino-5 is what was in the short lived but legendary Clearshot v2. That's why I was wondering if anybody is actually using what Pat Arnold used.
Part of that may be the nootropic phenylpiracetam in it which offers amazing focus. I've tried Limitless several times, and thoroughly enjoyed my workouts on it.

WawaCoffee

WawaCoffee

Awards
I just got my Giant Sports RIOT in the mail today. It contains 2-Amino-6-Methylheptane HCl... not sure if its the same as 2-amino-5-methylheptane... but the focus was absolutely insane. Reminded me of the original grape-flavored Craze. Pumps were intense, too.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm beginning to think this is the best stim out there. I was really impressed with Limitless.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Never fear, Admin can help ya out

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bring back Clear Shot II.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
...before you get banned.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2-amino-5 is not in limitless...2-amino-6 is
I know that but from what I gather, 6 acts the same as 5 but just weaker. I wonder how much Innova uses for Limitless since it's a prop blend.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DMHA sux anyway, chitty replacement for DMAA/DMBA. Not impressed whatsoever at any dosage. Formulators get on your game and find something new :)

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
DMHA sux anyway, chitty replacement for DMAA/DMBA. Not impressed whatsoever at any dosage. Formulators get on your game and find something new :)
Then supp companies might start using non DSHEA compliant ingredients...oh wait that doesn't seem to matter any more.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just got my Giant Sports RIOT in the mail today. It contains 2-Amino-6-Methylheptane HCl... not sure if its the same as 2-amino-5-methylheptane... but the focus was absolutely insane. Reminded me of the original grape-flavored Craze. Pumps were intense, too.
Just curious was this your time using DMHA ( either the 2-Amino-5 or 2-amino-6 variant)?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The fact that Patrick Arnold used 2-Amino-5 in Clearshot v2 is all I need to know that this stuff works. The only reason it was discontinued so soon was because it worked too good. PA would not have released a new version of Clearshot without DMAA if it wasn't as good. Maybe his product was dosed more than others (it was a prop blend), but it worked.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The fact that Patrick Arnold used 2-Amino-5 in Clearshot v2 is all I need to know that this stuff works. The only reason it was discontinued so soon was because it worked too good. PA would not have released a new version of Clearshot without DMAA if it wasn't as good. Maybe his product was dosed more than others (it was a prop blend), but it worked.
Was unaware that PA used this until I pulled the label up, and sure as sh*t there it was (maybe the first or one of the first to use this stim?). It seemed like he only did a brief run of this version? Also side note and not to derail this thread but seems like epharm is kind of a thing of the past? Unfortunately I was not really into supplements much yet when Clear shoot and AMP were popular so never got to experience the epicness

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was unaware that PA used this until I pulled the label up, and sure as sh*t there it was (maybe the first or one of the first to use this stim?). It seemed like he only did a brief run of this version? Also side note and not to derail this thread but seems like epharm is kind of a thing of the past? Unfortunately I was not really into supplements much yet when Clear shoot and AMP were popular so never got to experience the epicness
Yeah, I still have 5 bottles of Clearshot v2 I haven't opened yet. Still afraid to use them up! From what I recall, PA released v2 because v1 contained DMAA. v2 with 2-amino-5 was out for about a month and the Feds told him to stop making it. The stuff was legit. But now companies are just starting to come out with this again, but in the 2-amino-6 form. Not as potent as 2-amino-5 but if dosed higher, it would be.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I still have 5 bottles of Clearshot v2 I haven't opened yet. Still afraid to use them up! From what I recall, PA released v2 because v1 contained DMAA. v2 with 2-amino-5 was out for about a month and the Feds told him to stop making it. The stuff was legit. But now companies are just starting to come out with this again, but in the 2-amino-6 form. Not as potent as 2-amino-5 but if dosed higher, it would be.
Yeah thats kind of what I gathered from reading old posts on various forums, this is one crazy industry haha. Wish PA was still heavily involved with pushing new stims to the market, but it sems he got alot of flack for it over the years so I dont blame him from shying away. Again this all my opinion based on stuff of his I have read, and from threads on various forums

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah thats kind of what I gathered from reading old posts on various forums, this is one crazy industry haha. Wish PA was still heavily involved with pushing new stims to the market, but it sems he got alot of flack for it over the years so I dont blame him from shying away. Again this all my opinion based on stuff of his I have read, and from threads on various forums
There's just not much out there. DMAA was in a class on its own. PA said he wouldn't released anything if it wasn't just as good as DMAA and then he dropped 2-amino-5. Nothing since. Probably nothing better. Probably not worth the hassle anyways if the Feds are just going to tell him to stop selling anything anyways.

WawaCoffee

WawaCoffee

Awards
Today was my second day taking 2-amino-6-methylheptane/DMHA (Giant Sports RIOT). Here is my honest impression.

• I usually get jittery around 250mg caffeine, but for some reason, I handle the 300mg caffeine perfectly fine here. It's a VERY smooth energy.. I have yet to crash or get that "cracked out" feeling.
  • Focus is truly unbelievable. Maybe I'm more receptive to the DMHA than others... I'm not really sure. But the effects kick in hard after 10-15 minutes and help me stay focused for upwards of an hour.
  • The effects are very different than DMAA. Like I said, I'm not a fan of the "cracked out" rush that DMAA provides.. DMHA seems to be the sweet spot for me, providing a balance of energy and focus.
  • Pumps are outstanding, but not superior to some other pre-workouts that I've tried.
Going to stock up on this for sure before it gets taken off the market for being too good of a stim.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2-amino-5 and DMHA feel quite different to me actually, not sure why people are talking about it as if its the same compound.

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I agree with adizzle1. Effects of 2 amino 5 and 6 are night and day for me. I've tried original and updated version of conquer unleashed ( 2 amino 5) with very little sim effect. Now 2 amino 6 is way more potent. Used innovapharm limitless, game day, kraken, dvst8 white cuts, total war. On a side note. Took a sample of bloodshed pre workout last night ( 2 amino 5) and almost had to leave the gym. This stuff had me lit. Had to take l theanine and phenibut to go to sleep. Any OL reps care to chime in on this? Did you guys up the dose in bloodshed compared to CL?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm confused.... OL has products that contain 2-amino-5?

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Whoa ....OG CRAZY ...those are big shoes to fill. I miss that stuff

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
This what happens when ingredients that lack robust research end up in supplements, some of these companies probably aren't even labeling the compound correctly.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree with adizzle1. Effects of 2 amino 5 and 6 are night and day for me. I've tried original and updated version of conquer unleashed ( 2 amino 5) with very little sim effect. Now 2 amino 6 is way more potent. Used innovapharm limitless, game day, kraken, dvst8 white cuts, total war. On a side note. Took a sample of bloodshed pre workout last night ( 2 amino 5) and almost had to leave the gym. This stuff had me lit. Had to take l theanine and phenibut to go to sleep. Any OL reps care to chime in on this? Did you guys up the dose in bloodshed compared to CL?
2-amino-5 and DMHA feel quite different to me actually, not sure why people are talking about it as if its the same compound.
What difference do you notice between the 2? Based on what Priceplow has in their write up they should be very close in feel but 2-amino-5 is stronger and costs more to extract. I dont know if I have used 2-amino-5 outside of OL CU, anyone which other products contain this?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In my experience with them as raw materials 2-amino-5 is a bit stronger in energy and feels more similar to 1,3. 2-amino-6 is better for focus and not nearly the same as 1,3 for energy.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Umm there is no 2-amino-6 (octodrine) in any of our products.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Umm there is no 2-amino-6 (octodrine) in any of our products.
Where did he mention you guys use 2-amino-6? He stated that you use 2-amino-5, unless I am reading something incorrectly. Fighting off a cold and only got a few hour sleep so anything is possible ATM

WawaCoffee

WawaCoffee

Awards
Second-guessing as to whether I should lay off this stuff until a few studies are released.

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I didn't say there was. Just that CU sucks in the stim department for me and 2 amino 6 products put me in the zone. Like a euphoric focused effect. I get very little over what I would feel with just300mg of caffeine with CU. Now the sample of bloodshed I took made me feel f***king high. That's why I was asking if the 2 amino 5 in bloodshed was WAY higher than whats in CU.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Where did he mention you guys use 2-amino-6? He stated that you use 2-amino-5, unless I am reading something incorrectly. Fighting off a cold and only got a few hour sleep so anything is possible ATM
I didn't say there was. Just that CU sucks in the stim department for me and 2 amino 6 products put me in the zone. Like a euphoric focused effect. I get very little over what I would feel with just300mg of caffeine with CU. Now the sample of bloodshed I took made me feel f***king high. That's why I was asking if the 2 amino 5 in bloodshed was WAY higher than whats in CU.
Yeah sorry guys, I read that at 5am my time, but you can see how it was a bit confusing. The J.reg extract in Bloodshr3d is the same as what's in CU.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Eria Jarensis is likely what helped you to experience that, its an awesome stimulant for euphoria etc.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll need to try 2-5, 2-6 is crap at least for me...not sure how anyone is getting anything off of it, strong placebo with 2-6.