Best Cissus product?

1. Best Cissus product?

I see some companies sell 20:1 extract. Others sell 20% or 10%. Who sells the most potent cissus product?

2. I don't think the percentages are all that important since there may be other beneficial constituents working besides ketosterones. I've read the lower doses are ideal for pain relief though there isn't any research that I'm aware of to substantiate that.
    •   

3. Actually the lower %(5 &10%) have been shown the be more effective

4. SNS CISSUS XT. Used by many on this forum with great results.
    Black Lion Research Representative

5. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Actually the lower %(5 &10%) have been shown the be more effective
    ^^^. SNS sells the best one on the market
    •   

6. I've been using Cissus for MANY years and I've gone through a few different brands and countless
    jars of it and SNS Cissus XT for me has worked the best though there are a few new brands that
    hit the market as of late but as long as Cissus XT continues working for me I'm NOT switching.

7. Ideally you want the lower ketosterone percentage. I've always used SNS Cissus, works wonders.

8. Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    I've been using Cissus for MANY years and I've gone through a few different brands and countless
    jars of it and SNS Cissus XT for me has worked the best though there are a few new brands that
    hit the market as of late but as long as Cissus XT continues working for me I'm NOT switching.
    Same here. Used it after tearing ligaments and had great results. Doctor commented on how quickly and stiff they healed.

9. Definitely one of the best is SNS cissus. Many of the board members swear by the quality and effectiveness of the product.
    http://juggernautsupps.com Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef

10. LOWER LOWER LOWER if you are talking about pain relief.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

11. PES Genoflex is amazing. I just wish I could find it for a bit less in UK I would buy it monthly

12. Lower is bette rfor pain relief. 5-10% seems to be where it is at.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

13. 5% keto is what your want

SNS cissus XT can be found at a great price

14. Is cissus xt still the go to? I am considering getting some for a sore shoulder.

Also Ive seen a couple different formulas..one is 1500mg per serving and the other 1600mg.

15. dang, I saw the title of this thread and was going to say SNS....looks like I am late to the party, lol...
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

16. PES GenoFlex

17. Another vote for Cissus XT, great stuff for ligaments and tendons. Helps big time on those tough leg days
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

18. Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    Another vote for Cissus XT, great stuff for ligaments and tendons. Helps big time on those tough leg days
    2 caps or 4?

19. Cissus XT or Genoflex

20. I took cissus many years ago when it was available in a quality bulk powder from 1fast website.. the old crowd may remember..lol. Anyhow I have not taken it since but I was focusing on just cissus and not a multi ingredient formula. From the positive reviews Ive read..it boils down to Cissus xt and Primaforce cissus.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    I took cissus many years ago when it was available in a quality bulk powder from 1fast website.. the old crowd may remember..lol. Anyhow I have not taken it since but I was focusing on just cissus and not a multi ingredient formula. From the positive reviews Ive read..it boils down to Cissus xt and Primaforce cissus.
    I bet that bulk powder tasted great

22. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Is cissus xt still the go to? I am considering getting some for a sore shoulder.

Also Ive seen a couple different formulas..one is 1500mg per serving and the other 1600mg.
    How about Super Cissus? The Cissus product that created the cissus Joint Category.

23. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    How about Super Cissus? The Cissus product that created the cissus Joint Category.
    I think super cissus is great! 5 weeks worth.

24. Most affordable? I usually go for SNS but I'd love to fit cissus better into my budget.
    Iconic Formulations Rep.
    APE = 25% off
    PM for help with our line.

25. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    USP Labs was the first Cissus I used and it worked great when it came in the black bottle
    with the not so fancy labeling then you guy's got fancy and put in a box and the directions of
    dosage changed where it went to taking more caps and then it went to the white jars with the
    blue writing and that's when my joints just didn't feel the effects of this brands cissus.

I went with PrimaForce caps for a while but once I tried SNS there has been no going back to
    any other brand cause this is the one that's worked wonders on a few nagging pains that I've
    had from so many years of doing battle with the iron.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Cissus product?
    By STEELCITY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-28-2014, 12:29 PM
  2. who makes the best cissus product
    By nolinenowait in forum Supplements
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 08:50 PM
  3. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 02:39 PM