Metabolism "revving"
Good energy
Etc

Much appreciated

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Cjg bighulksmash booneman77 thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel Ag5000 lifted67 Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan rtmilburn hairygrandpa ccc

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've heard tren works pretty well... or Clen....
Also first.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also curious about this.

How's PCT goin Tank999?

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Also curious about this.

How's PCT goin Tank999?
Much better now - shook out some of the fog. Im now at end of cycle weight, but I had a scary rebound the first week....which disappeared with adding water and some dandelion drops. Strength seems as good as ever. But I miss that epi feeling...

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dcp for fatburning is unbeatable but won't suppress appetite tho

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Yohimbine for me..
I take some pre wo before an occasional tough wo, in AlphaBurn form, but otherwise it gives chills and sweats - hard to work a job while feeling like that, eh?

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I take some pre wo before an occasional tough wo, in AlphaBurn form, but otherwise it gives chills and sweats - hard to work a job while feeling like that, eh?
I take two before cardio and two on my rest days..

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My only experience with fatburners are OG Alphamine and Forskolin. Been following along on the Thermogenisis logs and that seems pretty legit.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
X2 alphaburn is awesome. Evomuse just came out with 3mg caps, maybe that would be better for you.

I still like norcodrene a lot. Also, Hitechs got some good ones too like stimerex,lipodrene and synadrene. Stimerex had me whacked out the other day haha

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
My only experience with fatburners are OG Alphamine and Forskolin. Been following along on the Thermogenisis logs and that seems pretty legit.
I have a bottle of Thermo in my stash - couldn't resist after reading the logs and getting a deal - but I don't mind holding on to it for later if I find something with more of a kick in the pantaloons

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
X2 alphaburn is awesome. Evomuse just came out with 3mg caps, maybe that would be better for you.

I still like norcodrene a lot. Also, Hitechs got some good ones too like stimerex,lipodrene and synadrene. Stimerex had me whacked out the other day haha
I'm looking into the Hi Tech stuff - seems hardcore

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm looking into the Hi Tech stuff - seems hardcore
Yea I'm a larger guy(245-250ish) and one them stimerex pills had me faaaacked up haha.

Actually they all had me pretty hyped up but, the stimerex reigned supreme.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Please recommend what you consider the best otc fat burner considering
Appetite supression
Metabolism "revving"
Good energy
Etc

Much appreciated
Unfortunately, this does not exist optimally in a single product these days.
To get the best of both worlds, I would combine Performax OxyMaxt XT and Evomuse DCP.

If you really want to go the next step, I would add in Iron Legion Invictus

You will be golden!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
original burn xtreme for energy...thermogenesis for fat burning/curbing appetite/feel good,mood!!!

I take 1 burn extreme in morning to shake the fog off, then 2 thermogenesis mid afternoon!!!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I honestly haven't used a ton of fat burners. ECA stack works great for appetite suppression. Incinderine was a pretty good all around stimmed fat burner. Ignit3 has been my favorite all around stimmed thermogenic fat burner. Very clean and smooth energy and increased metabolism and decent appetite suppression. Supernova and Brite were a fun combo to lean up a bit but not appetite suppressants. I'm now looking forward to the first fat burner from OL UK. Sup3r Shred is very similar in action and effects to Cardarine. It's mechanism of action is PPAR delta agonism so it won't be a big appetite suppressant either but it should be awesome for cutting and have a host of other health benefits as well.

D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
EC for me. I use Focus XT plus ephedrine(bronkaid) and it's awesome.

Any caffeine will work, I just like my combo of noots and Ephedrine.

Bloodshed WAR and RAW were also good stuff from OL, but don't take those with Ephedrine.

R

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OG iForce Dexaprine with DMAA
Stimerex Hardcore
Blue Star Blade

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EC + DCP or Caffeine + Yohimbine/Alphaburn + DCP. Add forskolin for a luxury (LBM preservation), and Invictus for cortisol control.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
The most common recommendation you will get is EC stack, but I tend to enjoy Ign1te better.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The most common recommendation you will get is EC stack, but I tend to enjoy Ign1te better.
Yea a lot of people will do an EC stack. I like norcodrene and shift by pes as well though.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Ignit3 or Bloodshr3d
Sup3r Shred
Lipomorph or DCP

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
PES Shift is the only thing that has even remotely dulled my appetite (Kratom is actually the only thing that kills it)

SNS for bulk yohimbine 2.5 is the cheapest way to go, or they are just about to release a bulk alpha y product too if you cant handle normal y

TTA-500 is another unique one. Bloats me a bit while im on it but the resutls after are great (kind of a mind game)

OG alphamine was great but since the reformulations Id stay away from alphamine (not even a burner anymore) or norcodrene as the feedback is terrible

Have yet to try DCP but ive always had great results with evomuse products and will be giving it a go myself next time its avaialable

About to try out OL bloodshred raw. have heard ignite is a stim bomb but havent seen anyone with impressive results.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that your priority order? With an emphasis on appetite suppression, I'd go either Bloodshr3d Raw or EC. Bloodshr3d will give a good energy kick with caffeine, eria jarensis, j. regia, and rauwolscine too. Then beyond the thermogenic properties, and the rest of the formula is geared towards lipolysis.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There are some REALLY great recommendations in here.

In my experience, you can look at my log, and here's what I think. Ephedrine/Caffeine/Alpha-Y is your best "appetite reduction/Energy creating" combo. It just works, it's cheap, it's tried and true and quite honestly - every burner on the market is using that as a gold standard. Many actually have slight twists and are good in their own way - but for money, results, and just being down and dirty - that's the place to start. I say Alpha-Y because I can't tolerate regular Y.

Next, the burner that has shown me short term results, IMO, is DCP. Nothing beats it for acute results.

Third, the long-term burner I really wish I could afford 365 is Brite. Some people claim it has dramatic acute effects, but I don't see that - it does have a long term building effect for me and after a couple months on it I do feel warmth.

If you are dieting for a long time, IMO, Epitome should be in your arsenal to help with leptin control.

Then there are notable mentions that can be stacked, intelligently, with the above: Shift, 7-Keto, Green Tea, Forskolin.

Best bang for the buck, if you're on a limited budget, is going to be ECY/DCP and that's it.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OxyMax XT if your not only looking for a great fat burner and appetite suppressant, but also if you're looking for something that will help elevate your mood and well being. Dieting is tough can can take a toll on one's mental state. The ingredients in Oxymax XT work together to not only burn fat, but help create a euphoric feeling as well.

J

jesus_sanchez

Awards
You can get Clen and use 20mcg twice a day and cycle up. Also, GW (Cardarine) is a my favorites for cardio enhancement. For an Anabolics Mind, the term Over The Counter just doesnt apply anymore. No one buys from counters. All on-line. Looking at the cloud right now....

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Some of what Ephedrine does, leading to about a +150kcal/day extra energy burned:

ephedrine lead to an increase in blood glucose (probably subsequent to increased glyconeogenesis), cold exposure did not
ephedrine lead to significant increases in lactic acid levels (corresponding to increases in glucose + glucose oxidation), cold exposure did not
ephedrine lead to profound increases in β-hydroxybutyrate (increased ketone productions from fat), cold exposure did not
ephedrine increased serum non-esterified fatty acid (NEFA) concentrations (due to increased lipolysis), cold exposure did not
ephedrine elevated insulin production (probably due to stress induced insulin resistance), cold exposure did not (p = 0.29)
ephedrine lead to highly significant (p < 0.001) increases in C-reactive peptide, cold exposure elicited "only" significant elevations (p = 0.005)
ephedrine produced already highly significant increases in noripenephrine levels, those were even more pronounced upon cold exposure
ephedrine lead to statistical significant increases in thyroid hormone Total T3 (+14%, p = 0.026) and Free T4 (+19%, p = 0.014), cold exposure did not
ephedrine lead to a profound (-22%) and statistical significant (p = 0.007) drop in ghrelin ("hunger hormone" and metabolic regulator), cold exposure did not
This was in comparison to cold exposure ie. Brown Adipose Tissue activation, which you need to be BAT+ to even employ - doesn't work on BAT- peeps, and is only good for about +70kcals extra.

So if you go to a local Pharmacy and they have Primatene behind the counter - rejoice!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
You can get Clen and use 20mcg twice a day and cycle up. Also, GW (Cardarine) is a my favorites for cardio enhancement. For an Anabolics Mind, the term Over The Counter just doesnt apply anymore. No one buys from counters. All on-line. Looking at the cloud right now....
Its an expression dude - implying no prescription needed...

J

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Oh I know. I was just highlighting how EVERYTHING is available these days. Over the counter is even a chore. Just an observation. Peace!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DCP/AlphaBurn combo deal coming next week.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some of what Ephedrine does, leading to about a +150kcal/day extra energy burned:

This was in comparison to cold exposure ie. Brown Adipose Tissue activation, which you need to be BAT+ to even employ - doesn't work on BAT- peeps, and is only good for about +70kcals extra.

So if you go to a local Pharmacy and they have Primatene behind the counter - rejoice!
On a side note chronic ephedrine use significantly down regulates brown fat activity in humans. Food for thought.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25725625/

Fitfactory

Fitfactory

Awards
PES Shift is the only thing that has even remotely dulled my appetite (Kratom is actually the only thing that kills it)

SNS for bulk yohimbine 2.5 is the cheapest way to go, or they are just about to release a bulk alpha y product too if you cant handle normal y

TTA-500 is another unique one. Bloats me a bit while im on it but the resutls after are great (kind of a mind game)

OG alphamine was great but since the reformulations Id stay away from alphamine (not even a burner anymore) or norcodrene as the feedback is terrible

Have yet to try DCP but ive always had great results with evomuse products and will be giving it a go myself next time its avaialable

About to try out OL bloodshred raw. have heard ignite is a stim bomb but havent seen anyone with impressive results.
What strain of Kratom suppresses your appetite?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
M

made2last

Awards
Like previous poster said, everything is bought online now, so what's the best supp to lose fat?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this, combined with Invictus would be AMAZING
Oh...I already pushed for the DCP, Invictus combo! It is the obvious choice. Also OxyMax XT for the energy/feel good component along with the Yohimbe extract and F95.

I think it is time for OP to make his choice as he has heard all the top options. What is it going to be?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Damn that sucks, I only use it PWO but still..
But people are either BAT+ or BAT- If you're BAT- you get no benefit from it. Even if your BAT+ you only get a 70kcal extra burn - I'll take the 150 instead. I don't recall anyone being disappointed with the use of Ephedrine for fat loss.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Oh...I already pushed for the DCP, Invictus combo! It is the obvious choice. Also OxyMax XT for the energy/feel good component along with the Yohimbe extract and F95.

I think it is time for OP to make his choice as he has heard all the top options. What is it going to be?
I think I'm gonna run Thermo next. Right now I'm doing dcp/abliderate/ammo/brite and I'll see where that gets me first.

M

made2last

Awards
Damn, I'm not looking to run 3 different supps at a time for fatloss, I take enough supps as is

S

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
lol I agree , it's like PWOs and they tell you to stack it with something else if you want that pump. So basically my fat burner is actually 3 or 4 different products and my PWO is at least two.

I'll need a lot of money to snort that much stuff a day. From what it sounds like, there is no single good fat burner, that won't potentially kill you. I guess you have to pay to play :)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol I agree , it's like PWOs and they tell you to stack it with something else if you want that pump. So basically my fat burner is actually 3 or 4 different products and my PWO is at least two.

I'll need a lot of money to snort that much stuff a day. From what it sounds like, there is no single good fat burner, that won't potentially kill you. I guess you have to pay to play :)
That's why I like Invicuts, works well on it's own, but it can also easily be stacked.

Everything we do to lose weight can cause spikes in Cortisol...that throws the breaks on fat loss.

S

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
That's why I like Invicuts, works well on it's own, but it can also easily be stacked.

Everything we do to lose weight can cause spikes in Cortisol...that throws the breaks on fat loss.
Good to know, thank you. I have been looking to trying it out.