Phenibut and Hairloss

DNkG

Awards
Hey guys,

I want to try taking Phenibut for the obvious good reasons. I have researched all the details for the last few weeks and I know about all of the bad sides that can potentially happen as well. The only thing I can't find info on is if it can cause hair loss in men. The reason i ask is because it is claimed that phenibut can increase your hgh level and i'm prone to hairloss.

Anyone know if Phenibut can cause hairloss?

Thanks!!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It should not. Any impact on hormones will be so small there should be no worry about a negative response.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I want to try taking Phenibut for the obvious good reasons. I have researched all the details for the last few weeks and I know about all of the bad sides that can potentially happen as well. The only thing I can't find info on is if it can cause hair loss in men. The reason i ask is because it is claimed that phenibut can increase your hgh level and i'm prone to hairloss.

Anyone know if Phenibut can cause hairloss?

Thanks!!
I haven't seen much if any on that.

Just be careful to limit your phenibut use to 1-3x/week at most, and nothing above 1g. You'll develop a tolerance quick otherwise.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It should not. Any impact on hormones will be so small there should be no worry about a negative response.
This. I don't believe there will be any effect at all on hairloss.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 56
tyga tyga Supplements 16
RIPDanDuchaine Supplements 18
brofessorx Supplements 9
Supplements 7