New protein from gasapri and ast sports

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any one try the new eet protein aka hydroven. I just picked up a bottle for my self.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Waiting on the reviews. Flavors sound interesting though.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So no more Bcaa then?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't tried it yet but planning on picking up a tub.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
What is the AST product name? No one ever mentions them here but I like AST. I've been using VP2 post workout for the last 13 years or so.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Just tried the Gaspari Neapolitan protein. I'm not a huge fan of Neapolitan ice cream but this stuff tasted really great and the flavor kind of changes as you drink it. I'm happy with the purchase.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is the AST product name? No one ever mentions them here but I like AST. I've been using VP2 post workout for the last 13 years or so.
Love there vp2.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Just tried the Gaspari Neapolitan protein. I'm not a huge fan of Neapolitan ice cream but this stuff tasted really great and the flavor kind of changes as you drink it. I'm happy with the purchase.
It's a GREAT protein. I am not the biggest on protein shakes but I like this one

It tastes great and mixes very well

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Gaspari Neopolitan Flavor is freakin sick.. I love it. I don't quite understand how a protein powder can change flavors in your mouth, but somewhat gaspari did it.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
The Gaspari Neopolitan Flavor is freakin sick.. I love it. I don't quite understand how a protein powder can change flavors in your mouth, but somewhat gaspari did it.
Right? It's the first protein powder in years that I actually look forward to drinking every day bc idk what it's going to taste like

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Yeah, that is insane. I wonder if they will try any other flavors like that. Banana Split? Rocky Road? Turtle Sundae? SO MANY Options