M test

Bdn6654

Awards
Last day of a ph andro cycle, tomorrow i start taking clomid and m test. Just looking for feedback on taking the m test ...bottle says 3 pills twice a day any preference on the time as far as morning afternoon night?

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
I took 3 upon waking with peanut butter and 3 one hour before bed with protein shake. Slept like a baby on m test

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last day of a ph andro cycle, tomorrow i start taking clomid and m test. Just looking for feedback on taking the m test ...bottle says 3 pills twice a day any preference on the time as far as morning afternoon night?
I prefer mine in the am and at dinner

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I took 3 upon waking with peanut butter and 3 one hour before bed with protein shake. Slept like a baby on m test
yup...very similar to me..w/pb am and hour before bed. and yes, sleep was fantastic, I really miss the deep sleep!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Me too bro! Best I have had in years haha
libido boost was very nice...but I can't wait to run m-test again for that great sleep, lol.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I used mine am and midday. These were my easiest points as my schedule changes daily. Worked well for me.

Bdn6654

Awards
I was just curious if it made a difference taking it preworkout

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP, you will not be disappointed in MTEST. I have used it for the past 3 weeks and my libido is through the roof! My sleep has gradually gotten better using this as well. Better sleep = better recovery = gains in the gym!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just finished 8 weeks of Fadogia and I liked the libido boost , deeper sleep, and I found this to
be better in these area's than my 12 week cycle of OL LJ 100 so I will be picking up M-Test in
the future but just haven't gotten around to it YET cause I've been wanting to finish up some of
the other herbal test boosters that I have had on hand for a while and still have others to use
before I pick up M-Test but it looks like a SOLID profile.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Which ingredient in MTest that aids sleep?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From my experience with different herbals the sleep aid comes from Long Jack, Fadogia,
and from the Mucuna Pruriens but remember theses are herbs and they effect everyone
differently.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Which ingredient in MTest that aids sleep?
my bet would be that ksm-66[ashwagandha] plays a vital role, but could be from a combo of ksm/fadogia?

but rest assured of 1 fact, it does increase deep sleep [for most users], learned awhile back that there are exceptions for everything!!!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
AM and PM here as well. Libido boost is awesome. I normally sleep decent anyway, but it seems to make shorter sleep hours more productive. I don't think it is making me stronger as much as I feel stronger

Bdn6654

Awards
AM and PM here as well. Libido boost is awesome. I normally sleep decent anyway, but it seems to make shorter sleep hours more productive. I don't think it is making me stronger as much as I feel stronger
Good to hear about libido boost the andro killed mine

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From seeing logs/reviews

Am - PM ( breakfast/dinner works great )

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
3 in the morning and 3 before bed here. Took a week or so to kick in for me but libido definitely went up.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably running some here soon, will be going with morning and pre bed. Seems to be the best idea.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Probably running some here soon, will be going with morning and pre bed. Seems to be the best idea.
that is what worked best for me!!!

good luck...

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Morning and pre bed for sure are my favorites :)

Enjoy!

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have started taking mine morning and bed... 3rd day in, although I dont think I slept great last night, I have woken up feeling very refreshed this morning

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have started taking mine morning and bed... 3rd day in, although I dont think I slept great last night, I have woken up feeling very refreshed this morning
day 5-6 you should start to notice it, imo.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Users of MTEST have reported only positive feedback. Stick to it OP. you will enjoy the product.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
3 am and 3 pm- some are doing all 6 at night- do yourself a favor- split them, you will have a good feeling all day.

ps- this will take a few days to kick in, so give it a chance

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
dont forget your creatine

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This may have already been mentioned, how long until libido effects kick in?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
People keep talking about great sleep, but how good is m test for actually increasing testerone? lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
People keep talking about great sleep, but how good is m test for actually increasing testerone? lol
I have wanted to stick my d in any hole possible in the past few weeks, does that answer your question? yea sleep is nice, but more energy during the day and the sears catalog is looking great again

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
I have wanted to stick my d in any hole possible in the past few weeks, does that answer your question? yea sleep is nice, but more energy during the day and the sears catalog is looking great again
Alright Im all in on the m test now

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
M test is awesome almost looking forward to pct just to run it!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol awesome. My libido has been down lately so I am loving m test. Bulbine used to be my favorite libido enhancer but I think m test might have it beat for me.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Nearing the end of my second bottle of M-Test which is a little depressing. It was a good run though. Not going to lie and say I made any noticeable strength gains or changes in body comp, but I felt the effects on libido and mood. Fortunately I have a couple bottle of Sustain Alpha to try in the meantime.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any pros in running at 8 tabs a day instead of 6?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Splitting 4 and 4? 6 for me is fine and most logs are doing the same.

Adding 2 more may/may not really make it worth it or could become over

The way 6 made me feel is perfect adding more you might walk by an outlet and want to experiment with a shocking twist lol

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Splitting 4 and 4? 6 for me is fine and most logs are doing the same.

Adding 2 more may/may not really make it worth it or could become over

The way 6 made me feel is perfect adding more you might walk by an outlet and want to experiment with a shocking twist lol
lol I am always willing to experiment

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M test is already dosed very generously, I would just go with 6.

But if you do bump it up, let us know how it goes!

Quantro

Awards
Hey so I'm a bit lost first time on this site. But can anyone tell me what a first timerry should do a cycle of? I've been in the gym for about 4 years now and just want to try and do more.

zendog

Awards
Huge balls and deep sleep. The only two changes I experienced on M-Test.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So finished one bottle, not a lot to write home about to be honest. Had a similar experience with Alphamax XT, maybe I am not responding to this stuff? I get more in terms of "muscle fullness" and libido when I take, cheap, 400mg icariin.

I have taken high quality tongkat ali, etc. and take all kind of stuff for over ten years now, so I can compare it to some extent.

In the future, I'll stick to high quality extracts of TA, Butea Superba or Horny Goat Weed , Ashwagandha and maral root for its adaptogenic and recovery purposes. It is cheaper in the long term

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't normally respond to t-boosters either. I'm about 2 weeks in on m-test. I notice slightly better sleep, but not much else yet.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
So finished one bottle, not a lot to write home about to be honest. Had a similar experience with Alphamax XT, maybe I am not responding to this stuff? I get more in terms of "muscle fullness" and libido when I take, cheap, 400mg icariin.

I have taken high quality tongkat ali, etc. and take all kind of stuff for over ten years now, so I can compare it to some extent.

In the future, I'll stick to high quality extracts of TA, Butea Superba or Horny Goat Weed , Ashwagandha and maral root for its adaptogenic and recovery purposes. It is cheaper in the long term
to bad it didn't pan out for you but I am a little lost here-

you get more of "muscle fullness" and libido when I take, cheap, 400mg icariin" but then add your going with high quality- "high quality extracts of TA, Butea Superba or Horny Goat Weed , Ashwagandha and maral root"

if you respond to cheap forms of a sup, why bother buying high quality? sorry just confused on that.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I don't normally respond to t-boosters either. I'm about 2 weeks in on m-test. I notice slightly better sleep, but not much else yet.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using AnabolicMinds mobile app
kicked in for me just towards the end of week 2 ish- give or take a day

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
to bad it didn't pan out for you but I am a little lost here-

you get more of "muscle fullness" and libido when I take, cheap, 400mg icariin" but then add your going with high quality- "high quality extracts of TA, Butea Superba or Horny Goat Weed , Ashwagandha and maral root"

if you respond to cheap forms of a sup, why bother buying high quality? sorry just confused on that.
Well, high quality extract > cheap icariin > test booster formulas was my reasoning. I have only made a comparison between cheap icariin and the test boosters I was recently trying. I get even better sensations using 50% icariin stuff for example.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Well, high quality extract > cheap icariin > test booster formulas was my reasoning. I have only made a comparison between cheap icariin and the test boosters I was recently trying. I get even better sensations using 50% icariin stuff for example.
gotcha

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
50% icarin doesn't sound like cheap stuff cause you usually see only 10% in most products and maybe 20%
but 50% sounds like a good dosage extract of HGW.