What are we going to do without OG Norcodrene?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corgio

Awards
So, as we all know... No more OG Norcodrene or Alphamine. I have still been able to find the original Norcodrene, but it seems like supplies are dwindling. What is the next best fat burner period, then also what are the next best fat burners that aren't incredibly stimmed-out and contain yohimbine? Please exclude ECA... We all know that's the best.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We'll all diet/train properly like most people who don't frequent forums. Or of course, OL offers Bloodshr3d that doesn't include Yohimbine/Alpha-Y.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I assume you are fine with Alpha Y correct? You mention no Yohimbine, but Alphamine and OG Norcodrene had their alpha y type extract.

Have you tried OxyMax XT? The stim is not overpowering, more of a clean, alert feeling. The thing most users love is the mood enhancement. It puts you in a very good mood, even more than the OG Alphamine did for me.

Corgio

Awards
I actually prefer the yohimbine... The way it was supposed to read is "not overly stimmed out, but contains yohimbine." I love Norcodrene and am really trying to find the closest thing to it. I prefer capsules over powders, but if the product is superior I would try it.

Corgio

Awards
Looks like everyone is liking Ignit3... Also of note, supposedly the formulator who formulated Norcodrene is now with OL.

My questions is... Ignit3 says serving size is 5 capsules including 300mg of caffeine. How should this be dosed/dispersed?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like everyone is liking Ignit3... Also of note, supposedly the formulator who formulated Norcodrene is now with OL.

My questions is... Ignit3 says serving size is 5 capsules including 300mg of caffeine. How should this be dosed/dispersed?
Assess your tolerance, but it would be 3/2 caps.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I know you prefer pills over powder, but Radiate is definitely worth looking at for a complete powdered fat burner. If you love Alpha Y, then you will really love Radiate with a huge dose of std. 90% extract of Alpha Y.

You will start to see more reviews about Radiate. Here is the first on AM:

For those wondering about Radiate... I took some today, and MY god its strong.

Then again My stim tolerance is no where near you guys...

Radiate Fat burner Review

Taste

Orange Candy - The flavor orange candy is unique. Not only do you get a bold tasting orange, it has a sweet aftertaste. Think about a sugary compliment to tang, but with a bold orange. The combination of the dense flavor and sweet aftertaste leave a long and lingering flavor. This is very refreshing and it is very enjoyable to drink. I even found that diluted the flavor was pretty strong. For those who want a very strong orange kick and have a sweet aftertaste this will be a homerun. I really enjoyed this product and the flavor.

Mixability

The powder is extremly fine, and mixes with ease. I used 8/10/12 oz of water when mixing this supplement and was a breeze. This should work very easy in a blender bottle or even a regular shaker bottle.

Formula

One I am not a big fan of prop blends but includes ~3g of
ALCAR (Small aid in fat burning)
Choline (Nootropic)
Caffeine (200mg) For the stim
DMHA (Very powerful Stim)
L-Theanine (Nootropic/Focus)
Theobromine (For Focus/Mood enhancement)
Noopept (Nootropic / Focus Enhancement)
Alpha Yohimbine (Fat Burning/Stubborn Fat Inclusion)

The Owner even stated:
“You can get an idea of where the ingredients are dosed just by knowing a little bit about compound you are putting in your body plus the data given in the supplements facts DV content.

Example. Data given.... 20mg of sodium... the compound is listed as sodium chloride. Sodium is just under 40% of the molecular weight of Sodium Chloride. Do the math. Boom. You now know the dosage of sodium chloride so the ingredients listed before that are greater than sodium chloride and the ingredients listed further down the list are dosed lower. Use that as a reference point along with the given 200mg of Caffeine. Formulate a hypothesis. Test your hypothesis (try the product before knocking it). Evaluate.

This formula was carefully thought out and we've tested so many different pilots before what we launched. It's been 3 years in the making.

Effects

For those who are not stim tolerant this may be very strong. 200mg of caffeine on paper is actually a lot stronger due to the blend of nootropics and DMHA. If you have never had DMHA it takes the caffeine to another level and helps enhance the stimulant effect. What Radiate gives you is a very prolonged focus effect from all the nootropics included. When you take the product you will see the energy span from 60 minutes all the way upward to 2 hours. For myself this lasted a very long time and stremed very strong into the post-workout period. For myself this was a little too strong, I am not a guy who uses stims often, but will have to half scoop or single scoop of a very hard workout day. Start low and build up, the amount of extra's added in here for focus/mood enhancement really power this product to pack a punch.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually prefer the yohimbine... The way it was supposed to read is "not overly stimmed out, but contains yohimbine." I love Norcodrene and am really trying to find the closest thing to it. I prefer capsules over powders, but if the product is superior I would try it.
Yeah, was going to say, Norcodrene contained PEScience's SA2-A yohimbine extract.

It's strong. Start with 2-3 capsules and see how that treats you before going to the full 5.
Ignit3 is probably a little superior from an actual fat burning aspect, but Bloodshr3d shares the "feel good" mood aspect with Norcodrene. Bloodshr3d Raw has rauwolscine, and War does not. Obviously if you want caps, Ignit3 is the better choice.

Corgio

Awards
How would Norcodrene compare to Ignit3, would it still be considered superior? DPS only has 5 bottles left! Nutriverse has zero!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Thermogenesis doesn't have Yohimbe but is stimulating but not overpowering or anxiety inducing. Comes in capsules and has great reviews so far.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I'd look into Alphaburn, Shift, and DCP. All great options with the latter being stim free.

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I know you prefer pills over powder, but Radiate is definitely worth looking at for a complete powdered fat burner. If you love Alpha Y, then you will really love Radiate with a huge dose of std. 90% extract of Alpha Y.

that Radiate looks interesting. Who makes it?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, was going to say, Norcodrene contained PEScience's SA2-A yohimbine extract.
Then PES replaces SA2-A with..........CHROMIUM PICOLINATE........bwwwwahhhhhh!!! Out of all things to use...they decide to use some crap supplement from the 90's to replace the bell cow. Sorry back on topic.....

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
AEN LIV (not hybrid) was great for the feels and appetite suppression, but the Y content is very small.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ignit3 3-caps its pretty damn good,

I got the sample pack with my or1gin/k1ngs blood order, and i tried 2 caps before football(soccer for the US guys) and it was meh ok,

following week i tried 3 caps and was very impressed with the energy and focus it gave me, dialled in.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

How is the energy on this? I'm somewhat stim tolerant and 200mg caffeine is "decent' for me but I need more of a punch.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How would Norcodrene compare to Ignit3, would it still be considered superior? DPS only has 5 bottles left! Nutriverse has zero!
Ignit3 will be more potent, particularly from an energy standpoint, since you not only get caffeine and rauwolscine, but also eria jarensis and j. regia. But then you also target brown adipose tissue, thyroid, and PPAR with olive leaf extract, 6-paradol, haematococcus pluvialis, sesamol, and ginger root extract (Norcodrene was commonly stacked with Shift to hit BAT and thyroid). And then finally you target AMPK with St. John’s Wort, gynostemma pentaphyllum leaf extract, and caffeine.

OG Norcodrene is still very good though, especially if you want something medium-lower stim. I've used that pretty extensively and enjoyed it quite a bit. Just make sure it's the old version.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How is the energy on this? I'm somewhat stim tolerant and 200mg caffeine is "decent' for me but I need more of a punch.
Don't let the 200mg of caffeine deceive you. We've got several aliphatic amines in this formula at very high doses. 1/2 a scoop for most people has them stimmed out. Stim heads are full potato at a full scoop. The best part is the euphoric energy is very lasting and there is no crash.

I've got a buddy who is, or should I say...was... using ECA and said that this is better and gave away all his ephedrine tabs. He does 1/2 scoop in the morning and 3/4 of a scoop preworkout. With there being 45 scoops, most are getting about a 60-90 day supply using a 1/2 scoop daily. I love a full scoop that I sip on between 8am and 11am. It gives me smooth clean energy all through my workday. And the focus is off the chain with Noopept added.

Our intro promo ended yesterday, but just for you AM guys and gals interested in trying, google us --> RXS Supplements. Use promo code AMHOOKUP and you can get a jar for $24.95.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is incorrect.

The main formulator for every single one of our products is still with us. :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you need more of a punch then Radiate will kick your ass. And you will be sweating a storm.
Can guarantee it.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I've got a buddy who is, or should I say...was... using ECA and said that this is better and gave away all his ephedrine tabs.
Better how? Maybe stimulatory due to the DMHA and Orchilean, and there are Nootropics... but it's a "Fat Burner", so better than Ephedrine would need some data to back that claim up. The only Beta Agonist I see is Higenamine. Hordenine is more of a Noradrenaline Reuptake Inhibitor. Both are nowhere near as studied in humans as Ephedrine, as far as lipolysis goes (some asthma studies in rabbits that I could find).

And... Prop Blend.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agmatine is the only one that comes to mind that's banned in then U.K./EU

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your order is shipped my friend, however most orders are arriving Thursday and Friday due to the holiday today. We have launched with an Orange Candy flavor. It's like an orange pez candy. We are piloting a few other flavors. One is Sex on The Beach flavor and another is Strawberry skittle. I should start a thread for a new flavor launch. :)
I received the shipping tracking, awesome. I'll do up a mini review here soon perhaps even this weekend on initial impressions.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Yes stimulatory. That was the context I was speaking about. Sorry for not clarifying that. Lol you won't find any data for gym rat anecdotal statements.

And for all the prop blend haters, I get it. I understand you don't like the non-disclosure. I honestly am not a fan either, but until we can broaden our reach this is what we have chosen to do to protect our servings of each ingredient.

Radiate is a highly effective formula and produces a feeling and thermogenesis that is unmatched. We believe Radiate is unmatched and attribute this to the quality and selection of our raw materials. The owner of our manufacturer is a pharmacist who is very particular with the way his facility operates. His facility uses Pharmaceutical grade blenders to produce an incredibly fine powder and consistent blend. The powder itself is noticeably different (more fine) from most pre-workout and thermogenic powder products out on the market. It's pretty legit. And then there's the candy flavor..... think Orange Pez candy. It's so tasty.

We are practically giving this product away with the coupon code: AMHOOKUP. $24.95 + S&H and I'll personally deliver it to the post office 2 day priority mail the day you order. More reviews will be popping up here and on other boards. So if you are interested, stay tuned for those reviews. But don't miss out on the hook up because the code expires Saturday.
Who manufactures the product? Can you provide some third party labs on the raws?

Anytime someone throws around "unmatched" raws I get a bit skeptical.

Status
Not open for further replies.