Experiences with God of Rage

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone ever use it here ? Just purchased a bottle cause the label looked INTENSE. I'm very stim tolerant and have been taking meso for a couple months now. I'm able to sleep fine if I dose the meso around 5. The main complaint I'm seeing about GoR is the insomnia associated with it. Can anyone report on this? Thanks.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like GoR...def up there with meso and dust extreme for heavy stim. Nice profile!

I haven't experienced insomnia...but I wouldn't dose at 5 if you gotta get to sleep.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's decent. I honestly prefer Mesomorph and Dust Extreme over it though for some reason, combined they seemed to pack more punch.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's decent. I honestly prefer Mesomorph and Dust Extreme over it though for some reason, combined they seemed to pack more punch.
correct me if I'm wrong but meso AND dust ? combining the two?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No. Ha. Misspoke. I like those two better for dmma pre workout.
I agree. Have used a couple tubs and it's a good pre but I give the edge to dust xtreme, meso, then GoR a close third. Definitely didn't have insomnia with it. Crashes just like every other dmaa based pre which is fine since I workout in the evenings.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree. Have used a couple tubs and it's a good pre but I give the edge to dust xtreme, meso, then GoR a close third. Definitely didn't have insomnia with it. Crashes just like every other dmaa based pre which is fine since I workout in the evenings.
Agree...major crash off of GoR. The Key Lime flavor is on point though. Prob. won't use again...not because I can't handle the stims but the crash is bad and I workout in the mornings.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agree...major crash off of GoR. The Key Lime flavor is on point though. Prob. won't use again...not because I can't handle the stims but the crash is bad and I workout in the mornings.
I don't actually get a crash from Mesomorph or Dust though. GOR did.