Alphamax xt and libido

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Alphamax xt and libido


    I'm on week 3 of alphamax xt and X factor advance. I'm 35. Clean diet. No sarms or ph's or anything like that before I started this run..... my libido has been CRUSHED! I thought AXT was suppose to HELP with my libido. I don't know what's going on. I can't hold an erection. I used to get hard when the wind blew a certain way. Now.... he'll get there but he won't stay there. I'm wondering should I drop the xt and jump on another test booster?


  2. Are you running any other supplements, besides what you listed? Any changes at work, home, etc stress related?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com
    •   
       


  3. Nope. No other supps at all except those 2. I am going thru a good amount of stress but stress has never effected my sex drive to THIS extent.

  4. Honestly I wouldn't even care if I was single. I would just power thru this 8 week cycle. BUT when your spouse starts noticing and complaining.... uhhhh yea pretty demasculating.

  5. Throw it!
    and not use more!
    •   
       


  6. That's weird am 38 and Alphamax XT works great for my libido and reducing refractory period aka time in between sessions.

    If you were sensitive to the AI DHAA, the Eurycoma, Ashwagandha, L-Dopa etc would even it out, and you would be bake to baseline. I don't feel Alphamax XT would cause you the issue, however since you have concerns you could drop to 2 pills a day, or stop completely.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by joeblacc View Post
    Nope. No other supps at all except those 2. I am going thru a good amount of stress but stress has never effected my sex drive to THIS extent.
    Have you had that much stress at 35 before? Things change.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  8. I was thinking of dropping the AXT and jump str8 into cel m test and run that with X factor OR just take Anabeta elite with X factor.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by joeblacc View Post
    I was thinking of dropping the AXT and jump str8 into cel m test and run that with X factor OR just take Anabeta elite with X factor.
    M-Test and Alphamax XT are very similar, besides a few minor differences. Alphamax XT has the DHAA and F95 and M-Test Fadogia and Shilajit. I have ran both myself. ABE will not help the issue you are having.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  10. I'm on a lean bulk and have been making good progress. Wanna continue that which is why I was thinking of just doing ABE. Unless there's something I can add to get rid of these libido issues.

  11. I wonder if its the X factor is messing with you? Everyone I have seen on AM says their libido goes up with XT, myself included.
    Have you ran either of these separate to see how you react to them before stacking? If not, its going to be hard to figure out what is messing with you. Personally, knowing these are non-hormonal, and its still jacked you up, I would drop them both. Wait until your libido returns, then if you want to experiment, just run a single supp.

  12. I've taken test boosters in the past and they've been great for my libido. This is the FIRST issue I've ever had like this. And of course my first time running AXT

  13. Quote Originally Posted by joeblacc View Post
    I've taken test boosters in the past and they've been great for my libido. This is the FIRST issue I've ever had like this. And of course my first time running AXT
    In that case, I would drop XF & XT, and run one of the test booster you know worked in the past.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by joeblacc View Post
    I've taken test boosters in the past and they've been great for my libido. This is the FIRST issue I've ever had like this. And of course my first time running AXT
    Have you ran ArA before?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  15. True. It MAY be the X factor advanced. I haven't heard great things about it but lockout was all sold out of x gels AND X factor 3 weeks ago so I went with the advanced. Now of course tho x gels are back in stock there. I'm hesitant to give up on the AXT just yet. Soooooo I'm thinking I'm probably gonna go grab the x gels tonite. Cut the XFA and give it another week or 2 max. If nothing changes ok I'll just cut em both and run ABE/erase pro(has worked for me in the past I was trying something diff with AXT/XFA)

  16. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Have you ran ArA before?
    I've NEVER ran aRa before.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by joeblacc View Post
    I was thinking of dropping the AXT and jump str8 into cel m test and run that with X factor OR just take Anabeta elite with X factor.
    FWIW I'm 3 weeks into m-test and literally had no positive libido effects...
    Be Great.
  18. Alphamax xt and libido


    You're not alone. This issue is becoming more common with alpha max XT

    I hate only commenting on this, but it's relevant to my personal experience

    Absolutely crushed my libido and could not get a erection. Awful. Had to give away the bottle

  19. Quote Originally Posted by joeblacc View Post
    I've NEVER ran aRa before.
    So thus is your first time running either product? If so, it is a good lesson for the future to not stack different supplements before running them solo. It makes it difficult to pinpoint the culprit, and that is assuming it is the supplement causing the issue.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  20. Yea this is the first time having issues like this. I cut out the aRa and gonna continue the AXT for another week. See how that goes. If all else fails I'll just stick to my ABE/erase. I've always done great with that.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by joeblacc View Post
    Yea this is the first time having issues like this. I cut out the aRa and gonna continue the AXT for another week. See how that goes. If all else fails I'll just stick to my ABE/erase. I've always done great with that.
    A couple different ArA products have given me these kind of problems in the past. I think this is a good first move.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mountain1 View Post
    A couple different ArA products have given me these kind of problems in the past. I think this is a good first move.
    Exactly. This goes to show forum members and those new to supplements that even the best supplements may not be the best for that particular person. Everything will treat individuals differently. Some people LOVE forskolin while others can't stay off the toilet when taking it. This is why it is best to use supplements/ingredients solo first, prior to stacking.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  23. I enjoyed my run of AM XT, but increased libido was not something I really noticed. I ran it solo. It didn't go down, but it didn't really increase either.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    You're not alone. This issue is becoming more common with alpha max XT

    I hate only commenting on this, but it's relevant to my personal experience

    Absolutely crushed my libido and could not get a erection. Awful. Had to give away the bottle
    This is at least the 4th time I have run across this complaint. It is most likely the Stinging Nettle which decreases DHT, low DHT equals low libido and sexual health. Yes, I have said this before and I am sure I will have to say it again..

    Oddly enough, I actually have 2 bottles on the way as I was curious how my experience would go. I will certainly report back!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    This is at least the 4th time I have run across this complaint. It is most likely the Stinging Nettle which decreases DHT, low DHT equals low libido and sexual health. Yes, I have said this before and I am sure I will have to say it again..

    Oddly enough, I actually have 2 bottles on the way as I was curious how my experience would go. I will certainly report back!
    It's the AI for me. Stinging nettle is great for me personally

  26. Gotcha. Maybe your DHT is high anyway! I hope I am one that responds positively to it. It seems that people either hate it or love it. That is why I finally broke down and got some to try it for myself.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Gotcha. Maybe your DHT is high anyway! I hope I am one that responds positively to it. It seems that people either hate it or love it. That is why I finally broke down and got some to try it for myself.
    As soon as I dropped the alphamax I was back to normal in 2-3 days

    Some products just don't agree with some

    M-test was sensational
    LJ100 is great too

  28. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    As soon as I dropped the alphamax I was back to normal in 2-3 days

    Some products just don't agree with some

    M-test was sensational
    LJ100 is great too
    Yes, can't go wrong with Fadogia or LJ!!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Joe12 View Post
    In that case, I would drop XF & XT, and run one of the test booster you know worked in the past.
    The would be my advice. Could be an issue with something your using. Best to try that first.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    dfrey @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  30. ARa gave me horrible diarrhea after taking it. But it gave me awesome pumps at the gym. I felt good on it besides the 7-10 times I had to take a crap during my workouts. It's been a few days now since I stopped taking it and im not saying I'm back to normal but the last 2 nites my I've been able to keep it up. It's looking so far like it as the aRa but... I'll give it a few more days.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alphamax XT and PES Shift
    By jasonc06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-24-2016, 12:49 AM
  2. Gyno, tamaxifen, x gels and alphamax xt stack and I
    By stevopritch in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-09-2016, 02:04 PM
  3. Alphamax XT and creatine
    By HellAtlantic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-13-2016, 03:07 PM
  4. novedex xt and libido
    By srocco112 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 05:04 PM
  5. Novedex XT and libido
    By mrmusicianist in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-06-2010, 12:21 PM
Log in
Log in