Alphamax xt and libido

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
I'm on week 3 of alphamax xt and X factor advance. I'm 35. Clean diet. No sarms or ph's or anything like that before I started this run..... my libido has been CRUSHED! I thought AXT was suppose to HELP with my libido. I don't know what's going on. I can't hold an erection. I used to get hard when the wind blew a certain way. Now.... he'll get there but he won't stay there. I'm wondering should I drop the xt and jump on another test booster?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you running any other supplements, besides what you listed? Any changes at work, home, etc stress related?

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Nope. No other supps at all except those 2. I am going thru a good amount of stress but stress has never effected my sex drive to THIS extent.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Honestly I wouldn't even care if I was single. I would just power thru this 8 week cycle. BUT when your spouse starts noticing and complaining.... uhhhh yea pretty demasculating.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's weird am 38 and Alphamax XT works great for my libido and reducing refractory period aka time in between sessions.

If you were sensitive to the AI DHAA, the Eurycoma, Ashwagandha, L-Dopa etc would even it out, and you would be bake to baseline. I don't feel Alphamax XT would cause you the issue, however since you have concerns you could drop to 2 pills a day, or stop completely.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope. No other supps at all except those 2. I am going thru a good amount of stress but stress has never effected my sex drive to THIS extent.
Have you had that much stress at 35 before? Things change.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
I was thinking of dropping the AXT and jump str8 into cel m test and run that with X factor OR just take Anabeta elite with X factor.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking of dropping the AXT and jump str8 into cel m test and run that with X factor OR just take Anabeta elite with X factor.
M-Test and Alphamax XT are very similar, besides a few minor differences. Alphamax XT has the DHAA and F95 and M-Test Fadogia and Shilajit. I have ran both myself. ABE will not help the issue you are having.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
I'm on a lean bulk and have been making good progress. Wanna continue that which is why I was thinking of just doing ABE. Unless there's something I can add to get rid of these libido issues.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I wonder if its the X factor is messing with you? Everyone I have seen on AM says their libido goes up with XT, myself included.
Have you ran either of these separate to see how you react to them before stacking? If not, its going to be hard to figure out what is messing with you. Personally, knowing these are non-hormonal, and its still jacked you up, I would drop them both. Wait until your libido returns, then if you want to experiment, just run a single supp.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
I've taken test boosters in the past and they've been great for my libido. This is the FIRST issue I've ever had like this. And of course my first time running AXT

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I've taken test boosters in the past and they've been great for my libido. This is the FIRST issue I've ever had like this. And of course my first time running AXT
In that case, I would drop XF & XT, and run one of the test booster you know worked in the past.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ran ArA before?

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
True. It MAY be the X factor advanced. I haven't heard great things about it but lockout was all sold out of x gels AND X factor 3 weeks ago so I went with the advanced. Now of course tho x gels are back in stock there. I'm hesitant to give up on the AXT just yet. Soooooo I'm thinking I'm probably gonna go grab the x gels tonite. Cut the XFA and give it another week or 2 max. If nothing changes ok I'll just cut em both and run ABE/erase pro(has worked for me in the past I was trying something diff with AXT/XFA)

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
FWIW I'm 3 weeks into m-test and literally had no positive libido effects...

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
You're not alone. This issue is becoming more common with alpha max XT

I hate only commenting on this, but it's relevant to my personal experience

Absolutely crushed my libido and could not get a erection. Awful. Had to give away the bottle

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've NEVER ran aRa before.
So thus is your first time running either product? If so, it is a good lesson for the future to not stack different supplements before running them solo. It makes it difficult to pinpoint the culprit, and that is assuming it is the supplement causing the issue.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Yea this is the first time having issues like this. I cut out the aRa and gonna continue the AXT for another week. See how that goes. If all else fails I'll just stick to my ABE/erase. I've always done great with that.

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yea this is the first time having issues like this. I cut out the aRa and gonna continue the AXT for another week. See how that goes. If all else fails I'll just stick to my ABE/erase. I've always done great with that.
A couple different ArA products have given me these kind of problems in the past. I think this is a good first move.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A couple different ArA products have given me these kind of problems in the past. I think this is a good first move.
Exactly. This goes to show forum members and those new to supplements that even the best supplements may not be the best for that particular person. Everything will treat individuals differently. Some people LOVE forskolin while others can't stay off the toilet when taking it. This is why it is best to use supplements/ingredients solo first, prior to stacking.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I enjoyed my run of AM XT, but increased libido was not something I really noticed. I ran it solo. It didn't go down, but it didn't really increase either.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You're not alone. This issue is becoming more common with alpha max XT

I hate only commenting on this, but it's relevant to my personal experience

Absolutely crushed my libido and could not get a erection. Awful. Had to give away the bottle
This is at least the 4th time I have run across this complaint. It is most likely the Stinging Nettle which decreases DHT, low DHT equals low libido and sexual health. Yes, I have said this before and I am sure I will have to say it again..

Oddly enough, I actually have 2 bottles on the way as I was curious how my experience would go. I will certainly report back!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
This is at least the 4th time I have run across this complaint. It is most likely the Stinging Nettle which decreases DHT, low DHT equals low libido and sexual health. Yes, I have said this before and I am sure I will have to say it again..

Oddly enough, I actually have 2 bottles on the way as I was curious how my experience would go. I will certainly report back!
It's the AI for me. Stinging nettle is great for me personally

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gotcha. Maybe your DHT is high anyway! I hope I am one that responds positively to it. It seems that people either hate it or love it. That is why I finally broke down and got some to try it for myself.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. Maybe your DHT is high anyway! I hope I am one that responds positively to it. It seems that people either hate it or love it. That is why I finally broke down and got some to try it for myself.
As soon as I dropped the alphamax I was back to normal in 2-3 days

Some products just don't agree with some

M-test was sensational
LJ100 is great too

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As soon as I dropped the alphamax I was back to normal in 2-3 days

Some products just don't agree with some

M-test was sensational
LJ100 is great too
Yes, can't go wrong with Fadogia or LJ!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In that case, I would drop XF & XT, and run one of the test booster you know worked in the past.
The would be my advice. Could be an issue with something your using. Best to try that first.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
ARa gave me horrible diarrhea after taking it. But it gave me awesome pumps at the gym. I felt good on it besides the 7-10 times I had to take a crap during my workouts. It's been a few days now since I stopped taking it and im not saying I'm back to normal but the last 2 nites my I've been able to keep it up. It's looking so far like it as the aRa but... I'll give it a few more days.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Btw I workout 6 days a week and was taking 5 caps 45 min before each workout.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I just got mine today and popped two a few hrs ago. I actually got the 3 pack special from Nutriverse. I immediately got a muscle pump and I must say a bit horny. So I took care of business with no immediate issues. I also got a bit of a relaxed almost tired feeling which feels like the l-dopa...not really a problem though. Overall, seems like a quality product so far. I have also been taking 25mg Ostarine for the past few weeks as well.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea with Alphamax XT across the board libido goes up, now there could be poeple with naturally lower E2 levels where the AI may effect libido but the majority of people will notice an increase. In terms of ara, arachadonic acid and downstream prostaglandin formation could possibly result in those symptoms of low libido etc.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, with the Ostarine I wanted something to keep my balls interested but I also wanted a joint friendly AI. The goal is a little recomp as I take care of some sore shoulder issues etc.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I just got mine today and popped two a few hrs ago. I actually got the 3 pack special from Nutriverse. I immediately got a muscle pump and I must say a bit horny. So I took care of business with no immediate issues. I also got a bit of a relaxed almost tired feeling which feels like the l-dopa...not really a problem though. Overall, seems like a quality product so far. I have also been taking 25mg Ostarine for the past few weeks as well.
Aren't you the one who consistently criticises products that contain stinging nettle. You seem to be eating your words from day 1!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some people don't respond well with some products. I know erase pro crushed my libido. People need to remember estrogen plays a key role in libido.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Aren't you the one who consistently criticises products that contain stinging nettle. You seem to be eating your words from day 1!
Yeah, it happens to not affect me either way though...it's like taking a sugar pill. Have been on it many times in the past in other formulas and standalone when it was the big thing. I got this product for the other attributes. I would rather just do without and have a bit higher dose of LJ, or make this one a real winner by replacing it with Fadogia stem extract...not the leftover leaf and root extracts that most companies use.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm on week 3 of alphamax xt and X factor advance. I'm 35. Clean diet. No sarms or ph's or anything like that before I started this run..... my libido has been CRUSHED! I thought AXT was suppose to HELP with my libido. I don't know what's going on. I can't hold an erection. I used to get hard when the wind blew a certain way. Now.... he'll get there but he won't stay there. I'm wondering should I drop the xt and jump on another test booster?
This was my gripe with the original version of Alpha Max after I ran 2 jars back to back.
Libido was dead throughout the run BUT it was great on body compo while on my cut
diet and I made sure to keep my fat level on the high side while carbs were lower but
still libido was just not there during my run. I still have 2 more jars in my stash but from
my experience with the first 2 jars I will use this strictly as a anti estrogen supplement
during the my next summer cut and only use 3 caps at night while during the day I'll use
something that ALWAYS has my libido up like DTHC. One jar of Alpha Max is perfect at
3 caps a day and will last for 8 weeks at the dosage I will use it so the 2 jars I have in my
stash will go for two different runs.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Not to sound skeptical, but most products don't begin to kick in until 2-3 weeks, XT being one of them. Don't want guys out there thinking they can pop a couple pills of XT and be coc* strong in 3 hours.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Not to sound skeptical, but most products don't begin to kick in until 2-3 weeks, XT being one of them. Don't want guys out there thinking they can pop a couple pills of XT and be coc* strong in 3 hours.
This right here. Placebo effect strong.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly. As a rep, I wouldn't even state anything like that. One can feel Ashwagandha around the 2 week mark, a drying effect around the 3 weeks mark. Libido, does not change for me, but I think Cubs' has reported arond the third week for him.

This is why I suggest running ANY natural anabolic for a full 8 weeks versus 4. 8 weeks is really needed to see the full benefits.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hmhh not sure its due to sups actually

profile is solid for aXT

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Long Jack and Mucuna actually do have acute effects as well that can be quite profound. I went into this product hearing reports of reduced libido. If I was going to have any type of placebo effect it would have been a loss of erection quality etc..

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Long Jack and Mucuna actually do have acute effects as well that can be quite profound. I went into this product hearing reports of reduced libido. If I was going to have any type of placebo effect it would have be a loss of erection quality etc..
I have never had acute effects from LJ or mucuna and i very much doubt on the flipside any reported loss of libido would have been acute.

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
Im running alphamax right now just done the second week yesterday while I noticed erections going soft if not stimulated I also noticed an increase in my load size and...range I may say?

At the same time I feel more motivated to chase girls mentally and physically, its quite strange actually.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well I don't know what you want me to say kids. I am testing out this product for the first time and had a good experience with the first dose as well as subsequent. Yes, it is very possible to have an acute negative reaction to a supplement as well by the way. Maybe things will go downhill from here...who knows.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think this thread is a perfect example of how products/ingredients treat people differently. This is why people should not stack products X,Y and Z before running them solo and this thread also shows good products, no matter what category it fits into, may not work for you.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
i loved alphamax xt. increased libido and all
4 messages ...

I have the impression that you are coming up like mushrooms ... after my outburst here on the forum!

Alphamax xt is **** ruined my libido, if I had money I would test the product ...
already I had doubts ... is cheap with all those ingredients ... I already smelled before ... and after two bottles, I regret having tried it, I ruined my libido and more ...
and now they are forced to pay for expensive hormonal tests, to resolve the situation.