New Stack Advice

cwages

cwages

Awards
Im just finishing up an 8 week stack of Man Sports nolvadren xt and man scorch. Started out at 6'1", 237. Diet is spot on at 500 cals under maintenance and running a keto diet. Carb loading one a week. Im currently sitting at 225lbs and 13% estimate on body fat. Way leaner and more definition. Im going to take 3 to 4 week break on supps and looking to run a another lean mass stack to finish my cut for Cancun at the end of April. Heres what I am looking at for my next stack. Erase Pro, SNS DAA, ABE, and Testabolan V2. Im looking to run another 8 week cycle. Im looking to drop to 10% bf and put on some lean mass. I have the supps for dry joints and my staples. Ive heard great things about the erase, daa, and abe stack. Anybody ever thrown Testabolan V2 in the mix with this? Any other suggestions or advise on this stack. Thanks

cwages

cwages

Awards
Any one ever run Testabolan V2 with a Daa, erase pro, and anabeta elite stack?

compan

compan

Awards
Any one ever run Testabolan V2 with a Daa, erase pro, and anabeta elite stack?
I've gone through numerous bottles of Testabolan. I think it would pair great with Erase Pro and ABE. I'd also throw Formutech Test RX into the conversation.

I'm actually waiting on some Test RX right now and I will be running that with Testabolan. Big fan of both.

cwages

cwages

Awards
Anyone else run a good test booster with the Daa, erase pro, and anabeta elite stack? Looking for some opinions on what should stack well. Test Rx looks pretty solid and if it still has a bit of epi in might stack good with this. Any thoughts?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im just finishing up an 8 week stack of Man Sports nolvadren xt and man scorch. Started out at 6'1", 237. Diet is spot on at 500 cals under maintenance and running a keto diet. Carb loading one a week. Im currently sitting at 225lbs and 13% estimate on body fat. Way leaner and more definition. Im going to take 3 to 4 week break on supps and looking to run a another lean mass stack to finish my cut for Cancun at the end of April. Heres what I am looking at for my next stack. Erase Pro, SNS DAA, ABE, and Testabolan V2. Im looking to run another 8 week cycle. Im looking to drop to 10% bf and put on some lean mass. I have the supps for dry joints and my staples. Ive heard great things about the erase, daa, and abe stack. Anybody ever thrown Testabolan V2 in the mix with this? Any other suggestions or advise on this stack. Thanks
I would switch out DAA and Testabolan for CEL's M TEST.

Check it out, it's been getting great reviews:

https://nutraplanet.com/products/competitive-edge-labs-m-test-180-caps/

cwages

cwages

Awards
Thanks M-test looks great. I think Ill do just like you said and drop the DAA and Testabolan.

new stack looks like this.

Erase pro
Anabeta Elite
Cel M-Test
Blood Shred Raw

Going to run for 8 weeks and might extend to 10 depending on where im at at 8 weeks. Looking for 10% bf or under. Anything anyone would add or take away from this stack? Going to start the new stack first of Feb as Im just finishing a Mans Sports scorch and Nolvedren XT run. Thanks

cwages

cwages

Awards
Thanks M-test looks great. I think Ill do just like you said and drop the DAA and Testabolan.

Erase pro
Anabeta Elite
Cel M-Test
Blood Shred Raw

Going to run for 8 weeks and might extend to 10 depending on where im at at 8 weeks. Looking for 10% bf or under. Anything anyone would add or take away from this stack? Going to start the new stack first of Feb as Im just finishing a Mans Sports scorch and Nolvedren XT run. Thanks
Looking to get this stack ordered on Friday. Anything anyone would change or swap for a different one? Thanks for the advise and help guys.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Erase pro
Anabeta Elite
Cel M-Test
Blood Shred Raw

Looks good man. I mean it's a little excessive IMO but if you can afford it go for it! Should be an insane run!

cwages

cwages

Awards
Looks good man. I mean it's a little excessive IMO but if you can afford it go for it! Should be an insane run!
In your opinion, what is a tad excessive? Overlap in the supps? Ill do a log on this run. The Man Stack treated me pretty well. Ive heard great things from the erase pro and ABE stack. Hoping this one shines.

cwages

cwages

Awards
In your opinion, what is a tad excessive? Overlap in the supps? Ill do a log on this run. The Man Stack treated me pretty well. Ive heard great things from the erase pro and ABE stack. Hoping this one shines.
Any other advise or opinions before I order this tomorrow. Just looking to get the most of out this stack for cancun in april. Thanks guys