Ana beta Elite or King's blood pct

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I've been searching the forums, googling trying to get a better idea if I should run anything other then Tamoxifen during a SARM pct. I've been told by some it's a complete waste of money, others say why not.

So I wanted to get more insight into if you had to choose 1 to run during cycle, which one would you choose? Or is there something completely different you would choose?

I cannot not much on kings blood outside this forum, my normal watching reviews won't work here. Everyone seems to love it, but I also see people pretty much throwing everything under the sun into there PCT.

I would rather stay in the 40 dollar area, any suggestions?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id run Kingsblood during PCT, and anabeta elite after PCT.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Id go with Kings Blood in this case. People do add waaay too much stuff into PCT, but adding just KB would be good

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys :)
Like everyone said, kingsblood would be the way to go here for PCT. Kingsblood will help with lean muscle mass, increase test, control prolactin and estrogen levels, and help with libido (important during PCT).

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Id run Kingsblood during PCT, and anabeta elite after PCT.
Agreed. I'd go with the KB and save the ABE for afterwards.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have no idea what Kings blood is but the name heavily turns me off. I would actually use Ana Beta Elite in a pct every time, hands down based on its MOA.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no idea what Kings blood is but the name heavily turns me off. I would actually use Ana Beta Elite in a pct every time, hands down based on its MOA.
It's ****ing hard core brah!

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
And here I wanted it just because of the name :) I definitely may get AB for later on in the PCT process. For now Kings Blood is what I will be reviewing with Tamoxifen. 9 weeks and 2 days on current cycle, pretty shut down and I will report back how kings blood works. This should be a good test to see if it can get things back to normal.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
go with k1ngs blood, and not sure how tf a name makes a good supplement a turn off, that's some funny $hit .

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking take this **** while listening to Manowar :)

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And here I wanted it just because of the name :) I definitely may get AB for later on in the PCT process. For now Kings Blood is what I will be reviewing with Tamoxifen. 9 weeks and 2 days on current cycle, pretty shut down and I will report back how kings blood works. This should be a good test to see if it can get things back to normal.
Youre taking it with nolva as well though, right?

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Tamoxifen, yes obviously you want to run a real SERM for pct and the rest is just to complement that :)

I've done Tamoxifen before and a pct product, so I know what to expect. Kings Blood is just something I wanted to try out and see if I get better results.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tamoxifen, yes obviously you want to run a real SERM for pct and the rest is just to complement that :)

I've done Tamoxifen before and a pct product, so I know what to expect. Kings Blood is just something I wanted to try out and see if I get better results.
u will trust me, I'm almost done with my 2nd bottle for pct after a 19 nor ph which shut me down so hard, and I can tell u this pct is way better than my last pct which was epistane

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Nice I've used black stone labs PCT, Sup3r PCT, revolution pct and forged pct in the past.