M-test plus Epi-plex

doctorbrown90

Awards
After some research I decided to try M-test. It's been a few years since I've taken a natural test booster.
I ended up getting the 2x M-test and 1x Epi-plex stack.
My question is should I run it as follows
4 weeks M-test then last 4 weeks run M-test plus Epi-plex
8 weeks M-test followed by 4 weeks epi-plex
Or grab another bottle of epi-plex and run them both for 8 weeks.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated thanks!

doctorbrown90

Awards
No I have not. This will be the first time

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
In that case just run either of them solo first. That way you'll be able to asses the effects of either product. If you take two new products at once you won't be able to tell which is doing what in terms of results or side effects.

In regards to the best one for boosting natural testosterone then go with the M-Test first. I haven't run it personally but it's got a solid profile and is getting great reviews.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In that case just run either of them solo first. That way you'll be able to asses the effects of either product. If you take two new products at once you won't be able to tell which is doing what in terms of results or side effects.

In regards to the best one for boosting natural testosterone then go with the M-Test first. I haven't run it personally but it's got a solid profile and is getting great reviews.
This. Both are excellent products, but as he said, I would run each separately to see how you react. i started M-TEST on Saturday, and I'm interested to see how I respond to it.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would start by running both separate so you know how you respond. Then if you like both run together.

doctorbrown90

Awards
Awesome thanks for the responses and advice. I'll go ahead and run M-test solo

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I ran 8 weeks of M Test recently and was really impressed by what I saw from it, so I'd love to hear your feedback on it as well.

In terms of running them, the first option is, IMO, more ideal as you'll already have 4 weeks of solo mtest use under your belt, and so you'll be better able to notice any additional effect.

But I can also see the logic of running them solo. I might suggest 6 weeks MTEST then overlap with EPI for the last two weeks.

doctorbrown90

Awards
Definitely will repost on how the run with m test goes.
Jiigzz I will definitely keep that in mind! Depending on how everything is going I'll probably end up doing that. Thanks for the tip.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz I will definitely keep that in mind! Depending on how everything is going I'll probably end up doing that. Thanks for the tip.
Perfect! Feel free to hit me up with any questions along the way!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enjoy your run, my man. It should be good :)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enjoy! Let us know if you log it!