MassMax XT Or ARA

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Going for a new bulk and I can't decide. I live in the U.K so I can't afford both. So do I wait another week and get the new MassMax XT or go for another ARA run?

Opinions?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going for a new bulk and I can't decide. I live in the U.K so I can't afford both. So do I wait another week and get the new MassMax XT or go for another ARA run?

Opinions?
I found MassMax XT to be very useful for a bulk due to it increasing my appetite significantly. I was definitely able, and wanting to, eat more when I used it, and I gained a good bit of weight and strength with the one bottle I ran. I always like trying new things too, so you could give it a go. Either way, you should have a good bulk with either one.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I found MassMax XT to be very useful for a bulk due to it increasing my appetite significantly. I was definitely able, and wanting to, eat more when I used it, and I gained a good bit of weight and strength with the one bottle I ran. I always like trying new things too, so you could give it a go. Either way, you should have a good bulk with either one.
I don't have any trouble eating a lot haha!

Did you notice any increased muscle mass whilst you were on MassMax XT?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, here's a link to my beta-log:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282698-performax-labs-natural.html

I gained weight/size, strength, and noticed more vascularity as well. I think it'd really shine with 2 bottles instead of 1, just like most natural anabolic type supplements do.
+7lbs in four weeks!! On a natty supp too?!
Do you know how much of that gain was/is muscle? Did you notice an increase in bodyfat or loss of definition?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
+7lbs in four weeks!! On a natty supp too?!
Do you know how much of that gain was/is muscle? Did you notice an increase in bodyfat or loss of definition?
Yeah, I was impressed to. Granted, a lot of that was attributed to me eating more, but that came from the increased appetite, and I was bulking anyway. I have trouble gaining weight, so even when I bulk, it's a pretty lean bulk (very fast metabolism). I didn't notice any increased fat or loss of definition, and actually noted increased vascularity and muscle fullness. I'm getting ready to run 2 bottles now, haha.

Marvolousj

Marvolousj

Awards
Never tried massxt but i ran xgels and it sucked lol

Marvolousj

Marvolousj

Awards
It my opinion it did..xgels did nothing for me but make me sweat alot but on the other hand PA worked for me

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I say both! I am going to try mass max during my next bulk.

Marvolousj

Marvolousj

Awards
I didn't gain nothing from it at all maybe a little energy but i was sweating a whole lot..

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish I could afford to run both, but with the sports supplement tax over here makes running both exceed far past my budget.

Any Idea what UK retailers it's being sent too?
I can find out for you, but Nutriverse should have it soon, which ships internationally if I recall.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I can find out for you, but Nutriverse should have it soon, which ships internationally if I recall.
They do but it costs a fortune and my last Nutriverse order took over three weeks to arrive.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ara is proven. Can't beat that.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since you are bulking, I recommend MassMax XT. Very promising beta logs as mentioned above. ArA is one of my favorite products, but you will see more from MassMax XT than you will ArA since you aren't stacking it with anything.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Since you are bulking, I recommend MassMax XT. Very promising beta logs as mentioned above. ArA is one of my favorite products, but you will see more from MassMax XT than you will ArA since you aren't stacking it with anything.
I'll be stacking it with Follidrone 2.0 and PA. Is there any issue with taking FD2 with MassMax XT? I know they both contain epi(-) but there shouldn't be any issue, right?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I'll be stacking it with Follidrone 2.0 and PA. Is there any issue with taking FD2 with MassMax XT? I know they both contain epi(-) but there shouldn't be any issue, right?
No, there won't be any issues with stacking these products. Have you ever used FD2 or PA in the past? Stacking these two with MassMax XT would be a nice option, but I would always recommend running products solo first so you can see which product is delivering which results.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Both are great products. If you haven't ran them both solo I would say it's worth picking up both and running them each solo and making this decision for yourself as each product may effect the user alittle differently. That's my recommendation.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
No, there won't be any issues with stacking these products. Have you ever used FD2 or PA in the past? Stacking these two with MassMax XT would be a nice option, but I would always recommend running products solo first so you can see which product is delivering which results.
I've used PA in the past. I'm using a new product from a new and up-coming company now though, but I think I know what to look for from the PA.
FD2 will be new, but I've run epi(-) before so again, I think I know what to expect from that. I'm interested in to what the added Ecklonia Cava is going to bring though.
Ideally I would stack all four (FD2, PA, MassMax XT and ARA) but my budget isn't going to stretch that far. And as you said, don't want to be running more than two new products at once because you won't know is doing what.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Both are great products. If you haven't ran them both solo I would say it's worth picking up both and running them each solo and making this decision for yourself as each product may effect the user alittle differently. That's my recommendation.
Have you run FD2 or MassMax XT?

Marvolousj

Marvolousj

Awards
Im curious what did ARA do for you? Cuz it did absolutely nothing for me

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you stack a brand new product with other products, you will not get an accurate sense of how MassMax XT works for you. I would not stack it for your first run.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Im curious what did ARA do for you? Cuz it did absolutely nothing for me
I used Molecular Nutrition's Original X-Factor for my first ARA run a few years back. I dosed 6 caps pre-workout 5 days per week for 10 weeks (50 workouts).
I noticed,
Considerably increased DOMS and soreness.
Weekly strength and rep increases.
Above average muscle pumps and muscle fullness.
I ran it on a small surplus and gained about 3lbs in the first month, 3lbs in the second month and had no loss of any definition.

I ran Molecular Nutrition's X-Factor Advanced for my second ARA run last year. I dosed it exactly the same and for the same length of time as my first X-Factor Original run.
I got all of the same benefits as the Original run and gained 3lbs in the first month and 4lbs in the second month, again, with no loss of definition.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have not run mass max, but have used both ARA and pa. For the price pa is definitely worth adding. Gained some great size and strength when I ran then together.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you stack a brand new product with other products, you will not get an accurate sense of how MassMax XT works for you. I would not stack it for your first run.
Agree 100%. OPs original post lead me to believe he was trying to decide between ArA or MassMax XT for a bulk.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Agree 100%. OPs original post lead me to believe he was trying to decide between ArA or MassMax XT for a bulk.
That's what I am asking.
Which product would help me add more muscle size/mass, ARA or MassMax XT?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what I am asking.
Which product would help me add more muscle size/mass, ARA or MassMax XT?
I answered in a few posts above. But since you stated (in a previous post) that you will be stacking either ArA or MassMax XT with follidrone 2.0, I would recommend taking MassMax XT or ArA alone first. It's always best to take products solo before stacking.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I answered in a few posts above. But since you stated (in a previous post) that you will be stacking either ArA or MassMax XT with follidrone 2.0, I would recommend taking MassMax XT or ArA alone first. It's always best to take products solo before stacking.
I've done ARA twice and had great sucess both times. But I get that it'd probably be best to only run one new product. So as much as I want to try MassMax XT I'll have to hold off for now and stack the FD2 with ARA.
Thanks for all the replies guys.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I've done ARA twice and had great sucess both times. But I get that it'd probably be best to only run one new product. So as much as I want to try MassMax XT I'll have to hold off for now and stack the FD2 with ARA.
Thanks for all the replies guys.
Let us know what you think of the stack! Be sure to keep an eye out for feedback on MassMax XT on the forums too, I think users will be very impressed. Best of luck with the FD2 and ArA stack

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I usually use PerforMax SlinMax when I go for a bulk, considering the GDA properties of the EC in FD2 can I still use my SlinMax?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone in EU, send me a PM if you would like to know which retailers will sell MassMax XT

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Both are good products, and I'd say consider running both at one stage or another. Be a killer combo stacked, but also gets pricey at that point.

I don't think you could go wrong, but maybe try out massmax first as it is quite in line with your goals

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go with ArA just because it's tried and true (and the best natty anabolic IMO).