Natural Anabolics

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Natural Anabolics


    I've been recommended that I should buy a natural anabolic numerous times on Anabolic Minds, any thoughts on a teen using them? They look safe, and I've been told they are safe for teen use, so any additional thoughts? Recommendations? I remember being recommended Anabeta Elite.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by SlavicStrong View Post
    I've been recommended that I should buy a natural anabolic numerous times on Anabolic Minds, any thoughts on a teen using them? They look safe, and I've been told they are safe for teen use, so any additional thoughts? Recommendations? I remember being recommended Anabeta Elite.
    They're only useful to you if your diet is 100% in check. You might get tired of seeing me say this, but I am sure others will say the exact same thing. If your diet isn't in check, no supplement will ever help you. Count your macros until you get good at eyeballing, then you can say your diet is "pretty good".

    ArA
    PA
    Anabeta Elite
    Epicatechin
    •   
       


  3. How old are you?
    Olympus Labs

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    They're only useful to you if your diet is 100% in check. You might get tired of seeing me say this, but I am sure others will say the exact same thing. If your diet isn't in check, no supplement will ever help you. Count your macros until you get good at eyeballing, then you can say your diet is "pretty good".

    ArA
    PA
    Anabeta Elite
    Epicatechin
    I took your advice, I didn't count all my macros, but I counted calories and protein. For one given day I got about 2,800, had to round, couldn't get the exact amount of calories. This isn't bad, but it's not great imo, so I'm trying to eat more. I also ate a little bit more than my bodyweight in protein, which is at 198. Also, I'm 16.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by SlavicStrong View Post
    I took your advice, I didn't count all my macros, but I counted calories and protein. For one given day I got about 2,800, had to round, couldn't get the exact amount of calories. This isn't bad, but it's not great imo, so I'm trying to eat more. I also ate a little bit more than my bodyweight in protein, which is at 198. Also, I'm 16.
    At 16, just stick to diet and creatine. I wouldn't spend money on anything fancy
    Olympus Labs
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    At 16, just stick to diet and creatine. I wouldn't spend money on anything fancy
    Just curious in natural anabolics, since they've been recommended to me numerous times on the forums.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by SlavicStrong View Post
    Just curious in natural anabolics, since they've been recommended to me numerous times on the forums.
    Epicatechin and laxogenin seem to be the most popular of the bunch. I haven't used either as I still question how "anabolic" they are, so I wouldn't be a good person to really help you here.

  8. SNS X-gels, OL tr1umph, and CEL EPI-PLEX. Great stack from quality companies used by many on this forum.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by SlavicStrong View Post
    I took your advice, I didn't count all my macros, but I counted calories and protein. For one given day I got about 2,800, had to round, couldn't get the exact amount of calories. This isn't bad, but it's not great imo, so I'm trying to eat more. I also ate a little bit more than my bodyweight in protein, which is at 198. Also, I'm 16.
    Do you know how much calories maintain your weight? Eat the same thing every day for 1 week and figure it out. If you maintain weight, you've found maintenance calories.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by SlavicStrong View Post
    Just curious in natural anabolics, since they've been recommended to me numerous times on the forums.
    You're young and your diet (and arguably your training) is sub-par. The only people who would bother to recommend these kinds of things to you are usually working at supplement companies. Ignore them and don't waste your cash unless you've got everything else down.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    You're young and your diet (and arguably your training) is sub-par. The only people who would bother to recommend these kinds of things to you are usually working at supplement companies. Ignore them and don't waste your cash unless you've got everything else down.
    For my training, I am most likely going to keep with the chest/tricep sort of split. Chest/bicep just felt weird, and I could say that when I do chest/tricep, my tricep pump is better than if I do it solo on another day. As for Epicatechin, what brand seems to be the most popular?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SlavicStrong View Post
    I took your advice, I didn't count all my macros, but I counted calories and protein. For one given day I got about 2,800, had to round, couldn't get the exact amount of calories. This isn't bad, but it's not great imo, so I'm trying to eat more. I also ate a little bit more than my bodyweight in protein, which is at 198. Also, I'm 16.


    Google "TDEE calculator", enter your stats on a few of them, record the numbers, average them out and go from there. At your age and your size, with your goals, you're definitely going to want more calories and more protein if you want optimum results. Milk, tuna, Almonds, Greek yogurt and peanut butter are all a huge part of my daily diet as "snacks". None of these need to be prepared, they're relatively inexpensive and they're tasty. (Just a few ideas to help get your diet set up)

    As for natural anabolics on a budget, PA in the form of Soy Lecithin granules is going to be your easiest option because as you said in another thread, you don't have a credit card to order offline and if you look around and look hard enough you'll be able to find Soy Lecithin granules in store. I'm a huge believer in Tr1umph by OL, it has almost all the staples you could ask for along with a solid dose of PA.

    I've gotten great results from Epicatechin products (CEL Epi-plex, OL Ep1c Unleashed and I'm currently running BLR FD2.)
    Alphamax XT and Xgels (ArA) also yielded good results, especially vascularity.

    Or1gin by OL has been getting great feedback and I have a few bottles I might dig into here soon.

    As you mentinned before ABE is also popular one on the forum, I have no experience using it so I can't speak but it certainly has a good profile.

    Are you getting a bank account/debit card set up or are you still limited to items available in store?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by SlavicStrong View Post
    For my training, I am most likely going to keep with the chest/tricep sort of split. Chest/bicep just felt weird, and I could say that when I do chest/tricep, my tricep pump is better than if I do it solo on another day. As for Epicatechin, what brand seems to be the most popular?
    What do you mean by a chest/tricep split? You mean a push/pull/legs routine? PPL routines are fine, assuming they're properly balanced and the progression is appropriate for your experience level. I highly suggest you center your workout around big compound lifts, and make sure you're balancing push with pull. Is there a particular program that you're following?
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use code BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JPARKS42 View Post
    Google "TDEE calculator", enter your stats on a few of them, record the numbers, average them out and go from there. At your age and your size, with your goals, you're definitely going to want more calories and more protein if you want optimum results. Milk, tuna, Almonds, Greek yogurt and peanut butter are all a huge part of my daily diet as "snacks". None of these need to be prepared, they're relatively inexpensive and they're tasty. (Just a few ideas to help get your diet set up)

    As for natural anabolics on a budget, PA in the form of Soy Lecithin granules is going to be your easiest option because as you said in another thread, you don't have a credit card to order offline and if you look around and look hard enough you'll be able to find Soy Lecithin granules in store. I'm a huge believer in Tr1umph by OL, it has almost all the staples you could ask for along with a solid dose of PA.

    I've gotten great results from Epicatechin products (CEL Epi-plex, OL Ep1c Unleashed and I'm currently running BLR FD2.)
    Alphamax XT and Xgels (ArA) also yielded good results, especially vascularity.

    Or1gin by OL has been getting great feedback and I have a few bottles I might dig into here soon.

    As you mentinned before ABE is also popular one on the forum, I have no experience using it so I can't speak but it certainly has a good profile.

    Are you getting a bank account/debit card set up or are you still limited to items available in store?
    Usually if I want something online, I need to ask my dad. However, my dad doesn't really trust supplements, and he likes to research them before I buy them, to make sure they're safe. And yeah, I do a PPL routine. For compound lifts, I have been neglecting deadlift for months, so I am getting back into it, I was shocked to see how much weaker I was on my deadlift after not doing it for so long, I am doing squats, and currently I am not benching, instead I am dumbbell pressing, to improve my overall bench strength, and to get both chests and arms as equally strong as I can.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by SlavicStrong View Post
    Usually if I want something online, I need to ask my dad. However, my dad doesn't really trust supplements, and he likes to research them before I buy them, to make sure they're safe. And yeah, I do a PPL routine. For compound lifts, I have been neglecting deadlift for months, so I am getting back into it, I was shocked to see how much weaker I was on my deadlift after not doing it for so long, I am doing squats, and currently I am not benching, instead I am dumbbell pressing, to improve my overall bench strength, and to get both chests and arms as equally strong as I can.
    Nothing wrong with subbing dumbbell press (or incline press or OHP) for bench as your main press, assuming you're not a powerlifter. Squats and deads sort of work as accessories for each other too, so since you've been squatting, deads will probably come along nicely once you get the form down. I'd probably add some big row variation too (preferably a horizontal and a vertical row, so say BOR and pull-ups, but at the very least a horizontal row).
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use code BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    Nothing wrong with subbing dumbbell press (or incline press or OHP) for bench as your main press, assuming you're not a powerlifter. Squats and deads sort of work as accessories for each other too, so since you've been squatting, deads will probably come along nicely once you get the form down. I'd probably add some big row variation too (preferably a horizontal and a vertical row, so say BOR and pull-ups, but at the very least a horizontal row).
    I am still going really light on deadlift, only 135, I am still trying to perfect my form before I move up in weight. I was never strong on the deadlift, maybe 225 for 8 when I was actually into it, so I want to strengthen it. As Arnold said "expose your weaknesses". Not afraid of being made fun of either for a weak deadlift, I know I'll get my numbers up fast. For dumbbell benchpress, I did 80 pounds on each arm for 10 reps, and for squat I feel I have not been progressing too much, so I am going down to 205, where, I'm sure I'll hit 8 reps, then I'll go up to 215, try to get 8, and so on.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by JPARKS42 View Post
    I've gotten great results from Epicatechin products (CEL Epi-plex, OL Ep1c Unleashed and I'm currently running BLR FD2.)
    How are you finding/liking the FD2?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post
    How are you finding/liking the FD2?
    (Disclaimer: I'm only on day 18 of my 60 day/2 bottle run)
    Loving it so far, in the midst of a lean bulk. At this point: endurance is through the roof, muscles are very full and vascularity is definitely up. I feel stronger as well. I'm aware that these are all also symptoms of the caloric surplus and increase in carbs but I can definitely feel the FD2. I'd have to say my favorite part of epi products and also the most prominent effect is the endurance. I feel like the energizer bunny during 2 hour lifting sessions (I also work a physically demanding job on the railroad 8-14 hours a day)
    Bottom line: I'm incredibly pleased at this point.
    I'd like to do the full run solo for the sake of seeing what it's capable of but I've got two bottles of Or1gin (as well as 2 Test1fy and 2 Kingsblood) so I'm thinking about stacking on the Or1gin to help my appetite. My current plan is to keep the "lean bulk" going on until April or May and then once it's time to cut I think I might run the FD2 again.

  19. Thanks for answering. Repped

    I've read in some reviews that it's got some serious GDA/Nutrient Partitioning power, how are you finding it in regards to that and how well you're handling bigger meals/more carbs?

  20. There's a ton of natural anabolics, still unsure at which one I should look up in more detail.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by SlavicStrong View Post
    There's a ton of natural anabolics, still unsure at which one I should look up in more detail.
    Bro you've posted alot lately about supplements, knowledge is great, but you're young af. Do everything you can with all the powerful hormones of a 16 year old & use creatine at most. If progress has slowed it because that's normal in someone who has lifted for more than 1 year.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Tylerclee View Post
    Bro you've posted alot lately about supplements, knowledge is great, but you're young af. Do everything you can with all the powerful hormones of a 16 year old & use creatine at most. If progress has slowed it because that's normal in someone who has lifted for more than 1 year.
    I don't use too many supplements, just protein powder, creatine, and bio-gro for recovery, along with krill oil and a multivitamin. I'm aware most supplements are a scam, but, even with people knowing my age, they've still recommended me a natural anabolic.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by SlavicStrong View Post
    I don't use too many supplements, just protein powder, creatine, and bio-gro for recovery, along with krill oil and a multivitamin. I'm aware most supplements are a scam, but, even with people knowing my age, they've still recommended me a natural anabolic.
    I'm just saying that most "natural" supplements are to naturally help hormones get like they were when you were 16 lol

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Tylerclee View Post
    I'm just saying that most "natural" supplements are to naturally help hormones get like they were when you were 16 lol
    So would you say forget about natural anabolics?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by SlavicStrong View Post
    So would you say forget about natural anabolics?
    IMO yes. Don't get me wrong, I love supplements but man make a supplement savings now. When you get a little older you will be glad you did.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Tylerclee View Post
    IMO yes. Don't get me wrong, I love supplements but man make a supplement savings now. When you get a little older you will be glad you did.
    A supplement saving?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by SlavicStrong View Post
    A supplement saving?
    It was a joke. Take the money you would spend now and save it for later use.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Tylerclee View Post
    It was a joke. Take the money you would spend now and save it for later use.
    Maybe..but if I was to get a natural anabolic, they are safe for teens, yes? That's the most important question. I am using bio-gro for recovery right now, and it helps A LOT.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by SlavicStrong View Post
    Maybe..but if I was to get a natural anabolic, they are safe for teens, yes? That's the most important question. I am using bio-gro for recovery right now, and it helps A LOT.
    Placebo effect is strong bruh. So your saying you've noticed increases in muscle soreness?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Tylerclee View Post
    Placebo effect is strong bruh. So your saying you've noticed increases in muscle soreness?
    No, decreases. I've been recommended ABE btw, any thoughts?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What's Your Favorite Natural Anabolic?
    By BigVrunga in forum Supplements
    Replies: 342
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 06:40 AM
  2. Get more out of your natural anabolic?
    By NO HYPE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-05-2006, 12:24 AM
  3. Natural Anabolic Stack?
    By blahblah192 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-22-2006, 04:57 AM
  4. Bloodwork While on "Natural Anabolics"
    By Mazderati in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-08-2006, 02:42 PM
  5. Official Natural Anabolic Consensus Page
    By theshocker21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 05:20 PM
Log in
Log in