Natural Anabolics

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. OP, once again the AM community has given you solid advise. I appreciate your passion and persistence but make sure you are truly being coachable and not simply asking the same questions in different forms until you get an answer that validates your presuppositions. This is not a slight, we all have been guilty of this from time to time. Just be willing to heed the wisdom of us "gray hairs" (or no hairs!) here at AM.

-Cheers

2. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    Yeah that's it. You can download a PDF outlining it on Jonnie's website also (canditotraininghq.com).
    What "optional exercises" do you think I should do?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SlavicStrong View Post
    What "optional exercises" do you think I should do?
    Base it on your weaknesses. Take a bench for example...when you miss a bench, what happens? Does it never leave your chest? Do you stall out a few inches above your chest? Do you miss the lockout? Does your bar path get thrown off? Then base it off that...if you miss the lift low, shoulders, chest, lats, and traps will help most. If you miss it high, it's mostly triceps at that point. If the bar path is bad, it's probably upper back (especially if the bar path on the descent gets thrown off) but could also be shoulders. Alternately, base it off lagging areas that you notice in your physique and want to bring up (just be careful not to base this exclusively on the mirror, that's how people's backs get neglected).
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use code BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

4. At the age of 16 I would take a multi vitamin and fish oil. I would not take creatine. The other thing to look into is a good protein powder so you can hit your protein numbers daily,. Especially since your younger and school schedule might make it difficult to eat every two hours, shakes come in handy. At your age you have natural hormones at the highest and you don't need anything other than lots of good food, hard training, plenty of water and rest. As much as these things might not appeal, without them nothing else will work and at your age you don't need anything else.

5. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    At the age of 16 I would take a multi vitamin and fish oil. I would not take creatine. The other thing to look into is a good protein powder so you can hit your protein numbers daily,. Especially since your younger and school schedule might make it difficult to eat every two hours, shakes come in handy. At your age you have natural hormones at the highest and you don't need anything other than lots of good food, hard training, plenty of water and rest. As much as these things might not appeal, without them nothing else will work and at your age you don't need anything else.
    Why not creatine?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by SlavicStrong View Post
    Why not creatine?
    Your too young. At least 18. Your body is still developing, and you simply do not need it. your natural test levels are already or are on the verge of being the highest naturally they will ever be, just train hard and eat. Don't take anything

7. Quote Originally Posted by SlavicStrong View Post
    Why not creatine?
    I can see his point. Supplements are meant to be plateau busters. You are not at a plateau (or maybe you are, but we all know why)

8. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    I can see his point. Supplements are meant to be plateau busters. You are not at a plateau (or maybe you are, but we all know why)
    I'm using creatine right now, should I stop?

9. Quote Originally Posted by SlavicStrong View Post
    To be fair, creatine is dirt cheap so I don't see anything wrong with it. You can get a year supply for under 20 bucks I believe.

10. Quote Originally Posted by SlavicStrong View Post
    Its fine and actually one of the best natural things you can take.

To make it very easy for you:
    If you feel your progress is very slow then I can bet you lack one of 3 main factors (or a combination).
    -good diet
    -good workout routine
    -rest/sleep/recovery

11. You don't need to eat every two hours but I'd definitely not buy into natural "anabolics" at your age.

Vitamins/minerals
    Creatine

Lifting program with linear progression (if your "new" to lifting)

Adequate sleep

You'll be golden. Make sure you hit your macros daily and enjoy cheat meals every now and again!

Best of luck
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

12. Folidrone 2.0 is the only real natural anabolic - don't waste your time and money on anything else.

13. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    You don't need to eat every two hours but I'd definitely not buy into natural "anabolics" at your age.

Vitamins/minerals
    Creatine

Lifting program with linear progression (if your "new" to lifting)

Adequate sleep

You'll be golden. Make sure you hit your macros daily and enjoy cheat meals every now and again!

Best of luck
    Not buy it due to safety, or money wise? I have money to "throw around", as I have nothing else to spend it on, but I save most of my cash, as I know most supps. are a scam.

14. Quote Originally Posted by SlavicStrong View Post
    Not buy it due to safety, or money wise? I have money to "throw around", as I have nothing else to spend it on, but I save most of my cash, as I know most supps. are a scam.
    Neither. At 16-17yr old you will see a minute benefit from them.

If you're dead set on something, i would look at Fearns Soy Lecithin granules. Not only for the PA content but the added calories from the fat.

15. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

If you're dead set on something, i would look at Fearns Soy Lecithin granules. Not only for the PA content but the added calories from the fat.
    It's definitely not necessary, but here is some research showing that creatine an benefit teen athletes:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15129933/

I like the idea of Lecithin granules, even just for calories/fat, and healthy choline, without even considering the benefits of PA.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  16. Natural Anabolics

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    It's definitely not necessary, but here is some research showing that creatine an benefit teen athletes:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15129933/

I like the idea of Lecithin granules, even just for calories/fat, and healthy choline, without even considering the benefits of PA.
    This! SL is cheap and good for you in so many ways. Should be an easy "sell" for your parents if they are the one buying too.

17. Spend that supplement money on meat instead. Given your age, the only thing you need to do is eat ba ****load, train and maybe take creatine.

18. Quote Originally Posted by StatePlan1425 View Post
    This! SL is cheap and good for you in so many ways. Should be an easy "sell" for your parents if they are the one buying too.
    That's true too, especially since elderly people often have a few tbsp a day. Telling your parents "even grandma takes them" should help put them at ease that it's safe and "not a steroid" (some people think creatine and everything else under the sun is a steroid), unless you have a really jacked grandma.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    That's true too, especially since elderly people often have a few tbsp a day. Telling your parents "even grandma takes them" should help put them at ease that it's safe and "not a steroid" (some people think creatine and everything else under the sun is a steroid), unless you have a really jacked grandma.
    What do you mix SL with?

20. Quote Originally Posted by SlavicStrong View Post
    What do you mix SL with?
    Just chew and swallow it. It has mild cashew taste

21. Does epicachetin does really work ? Or just placebo

22. Many solid advices here.
    And please: DROP BioGro.

If you really want a supp, go for SL, or, even better, Tr1umph, which has SL, Creatine and other great stuff.
    And it's delicious.
    I just say this because you seem quite determined to spend on something, and Tr1umph is great in many ways.
    Don't go for epi, laxo, ArA and nothing like this for at least 7 years.

23. Honestly your money is better spent else where. You are ahead of the pack by starting out early, and I think your money would better be spent on hiring a good coach every once in a while.

Get away from bro splits, that **** is useless in the grand scheme of training. Bench, Squat, OHP twice per week, and DL once. Vary intensity and volume and consider running 4 week blocks that focus on each, with a one week transition between the two.

We have lifters following similar schemes who went from a 120kg bench to 145kg bench at 69-72kg bodyweight within a year.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

24. Don't you guys think PA via soy lecithin would be up his alley? It is cheap, straight forward and effective.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Corgio View Post
    Don't you guys think PA via soy lecithin would be up his alley? It is cheap, straight forward and effective.
    Why? It would not do any harm but at age of 16, he should NOT focus on supplements at all . This month he take creatine and PA, Next month he will buy another thing. Then focus from good diet and good workout routine will decrease.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Rishy View Post
    Does epicachetin does really work ? Or just placebo
    Increased my penis and toes.

27. Touché

28. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Increased my penis and toes.
    It made them bigger, or gave you more of them?
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

29. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    It made them bigger, or gave you more of them?
    More, definitely.

30. More focused on my diet now more than anything, I've been packing about 1,200 calories just in "snacks" at school. I brought two peanut butter and banana sandwiches, and 2 protein bars, that I eat throughout the school day, not including the actual lunch I get at school.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What's Your Favorite Natural Anabolic?
    By BigVrunga in forum Supplements
    Replies: 342
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 05:40 AM
  2. Get more out of your natural anabolic?
    By NO HYPE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 11:24 PM
  3. Natural Anabolic Stack?
    By blahblah192 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-22-2006, 03:57 AM
  4. Bloodwork While on "Natural Anabolics"
    By Mazderati in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-08-2006, 01:42 PM
  5. Official Natural Anabolic Consensus Page