ABE or Alphamax xt with ARA?

enzo73

Awards
Hello guys
I'm running with ARA, Lecithin and LCLT and Or1gin. When will Or1gin I would take ABE or Alphamax XT. What do you recommend? Furthermore the morning take 3 grams of aspartic acid. Then should I delete it? Thank you

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anabeta elite, but you're wasting money I wouldn't run more than 3 natty anabolics at once

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great stack. Out of those two, I would choose ABE, but IMO I wouldn't combine it with origin. What I would do is use origin for 8 weeks, and then use ABE for 8 weeks, and choose one of them to combine the ArA and LCLT with (soy lecithin can be run the whole time). I also wouldn't bother with the DAA.

enzo73

Awards
I want to take ABE, when I finish Or1gin. I was also seeing CEL M-TEST ... It looks good stuff

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to take ABE, when I finish Or1gin. I was also seeing CEL M-TEST ... It looks good stuff
Good idea, take ABE after or1gin. As for M-test, its a good product but I still wouldn't take it if you're using ABE, ARA, etc. Use it after if you purchase it

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great stack. Out of those two, I would choose ABE, but IMO I wouldn't combine it with origin. What I would do is use origin for 8 weeks, and then use ABE for 8 weeks, and choose one of them to combine the ArA and LCLT with (soy lecithin can be run the whole time). I also wouldn't bother with the DAA.
Interesting, why wouldn't you combine it with Origin?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting, why wouldn't you combine it with Origin?
Value for money. No need to stack everything under the sun, and both products work well. Also gets hard to determine what is doing what exactly

enzo73

Awards
Good idea, take ABE after or1gin. As for M-test, its a good product but I still wouldn't take it if you're using ABE, ARA, etc. Use it after if you purchase it
Thank you:box:

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Value for money. No need to stack everything under the sun, and both products work well. Also gets hard to determine what is doing what exactly
Good point. I was planning on running 8 weeks ABE then 4 weeks Origin. Then start a new 8 week ABE while staying on Origin but maybe your way is smarter.

I have not tried any of those products before.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good point. I was planning on running 8 weeks ABE then 4 weeks Origin. Then start a new 8 week ABE while staying on Origin but maybe your way is smarter.

I have not tried any of those products before.
I would do 8 weeks ABE, 8 weeks origin, and then 8 weeks ABE since you haven't run either before

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ABE also has the additional benefit of synergistic with the ArA due to the lodhra bark inhibiting conversion to leukotrienes and leaving more to convert to prostaglandins.

Running ABE and Orig1n separately is a good plan. Not only will that extend the length of your run, but it's a better value for money. Plus you'll be better able to determine what product is having what effect. Lots of good products in there though, enjoy!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with trying things separately so you know what is working for you. I will say Alphamax XT with ArA is extremely popular and effective. Alphamax XT and ABE is also a great stack. All 3 combined is the best option, once you know how you respond to them.

Alphamax XT can be used in final 8 weeks to help drop any fat you may put on while bulking. The DHAA and F95 combo is great for cutting/recomp.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've ran all 3 (ABE, Xgels and AlphaMax XT) once and really enjoyed it. That is if you can handle the total amount of forskolin since ABE and AlphaMax XT both contain it.

That being said, I've used ABE, ArA and AlphaMax XT solo many times before so I knew ahead of time what to expect from each.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Abe and ARA is my stack. Run the other right after.