LGD/Ostarine

gmaister22

Awards
Hello

i am considering giving a try of a 12 weeks (not months! edited it) cycle either LGD or Ostarine, but i've seen some people suggested that i need to run a PCT after it. What are your thoughts? Are those (lgd/ostarine) as safe as they claim? Also, they suggested me to run nolvadex for LGD PCT...

Thanks

Last edited:

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
No they are not as safe as the "supplement companies" claim. They don´t give a **** about you as long as they can push their shady products and make money. Ostarine is poison imo and I´ve used it 3 times from 3 different suppliers. First time from an RC supplier with TB500, my body felt great but I ended up with gyno. Second time from Brawn, third time from Olympus Labs. Both gave s h i t all in terms of muscular gains, but made me shed hair like crazy, something I never do even when on DHT compounds.

Atleast LGD will make your muscles grow, lipids will take a hit though. 12 months is NOT a good idea.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
12 Months!????? Can I be in your Will? 8 weeks is safer.

I have an opposite opinion on Ostarine (MK-2866, GTx-024, Enobosarm) - it worked a treat for me in a cut maintaining strength. It was never designed to add mass (and that's the reason GTx ceased development - the FDA wanted it to not only maintain LBM, but to add more).

No hair loss or breast tissue problems either.

LGD *is* a mass builder and more suited to a caloric surplus. You *will* need Rx/RC SERM/s for a PCT.

Search and ask more questions here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
12 months does sound like a long time to suppress your natural testosterone. If you are prone to hair loss and gyno, you will probably look like a bald chick, when all said and done.

On the other hand I've ran MK-2866 a few times and had no issues with hair loss or gyno. I do have pubescent gyno, so I would not really notice a small flare up anyhow, unless it hurt.

Overall the feeling on OST was great, but it did cause shut down within a few weeks. Outside of feeling good and some extra energy in the gym, I don't think it was worth it.

You never posted the dosing, you are planning to test with. I honestly have not seen any reviews of anyone running it for remotely that long, or anything that would indicate that it would cause major issues. I would definitely recommend a SERM for PCT and have an AI on hand. Maybe even on cycle support for a longer run.

9 weeks on LGD and a week of YK11 and the results are much better then OSTA.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is WAY too long OP. Please don't use either product for that long. I wouldn't even recommend using ostarine for longer than 6 weeks and lgd for longer than 8, and yes, you do need a pct (a real SERM).

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
12 Months!????? Can I be in your Will? 8 weeks is safer.

I have an opposite opinion on Ostarine (MK-2866, GTx-024, Enobosarm) - it worked a treat for me in a cut maintaining strength. It was never designed to add mass (and that's the reason GTx ceased development - the FDA wanted it to not only maintain LBM, but to add more).

No hair loss or breast tissue problems either.

LGD *is* a mass builder and more suited to a caloric surplus. You *will* need Rx/RC SERM/s for a PCT.

Search and ask more questions here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/
Most def. need a SERM with LGD, agreed. It shut me down bad...should have used a test base. Bled DMZ/Hexadrone into LGD and finished with just DMZ/Hexadrone. Up 25lbs. pre PCT, will not complain (we'll see after PCT what the official total is).

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Damn hope you can keep those gains, I'm in the same boat.

gmaister22

Awards
Jesus! Sorry guys, i meant 12 weeks, not months! HUGE typo there, i edited the Original post

Alright, what about running LGD for 8 weeks (8mg a day) with some Olympus Labs Eliminate (as for AI) and then Nolva as PCT?

Any1 had any issues with LGD hair loss and gyno?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jesus! Sorry guys, i meant 12 weeks, not months! HUGE typo there, i edited the Original post

Alright, what about running LGD for 8 weeks (8mg a day) with some Olympus Labs Eliminate (as for AI) and then Nolva as PCT?

Ah, thank god. That's much better, and should be fine. I don't think anyone has had any real issues with LGD at that dose.

gmaister22

Awards
Ah, thank god. That's much better, and should be fine. I don't think anyone has had any real issues with LGD at that dose.
Yeah... What i worry the most is how it will affect your health down the road and if it will cause any damage later on. It seems SARMS are only legal for research purposes only and not for human use. Also there are not enough clinical researches about them, on humans :( Tough call

ChestBro

ChestBro

Awards

One I know runed LGD from OL UK. Legend for 6 weeks (45days) 8 mg daily in the morning,

He yield some nice results. But he Only did a OTC PCT. Which included: Rebirth, Sup3r PCT, Reduce XT, vitamin D3. And all HIS other staples. And it sent good.

But i have read And heard that Ostarine is much safer, so maybe start a cycle of Ostar1ne by OL UK. Like this: 15/15/15/15/15/15

You can look for a guide that Yates84 wrote for a while ago.

You Will always need a REAL SERM. But maybe with that Ostarine cycle with Only 6 weeks, you Will Get away with a OTC PCT. Same says the guide from Yates84.

Good luck anyway !