Non stim fat burners

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Assuming diet is on point, are there any effective ones that are worth it? What ones do people notice effects with? Was thinking of PES Shift.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alpha-y
Evomuse (anything)
sns lean edge
sns reduce xt

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
alpha-y
Evomuse (anything)
sns lean edge
sns reduce xt
I'd agree with this. Sns reduce xt would be my go to if i'm looking for something non stim to help me cut down and get shredded.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Thanks good suggestions in here im just thinking about using some evomuse stuff at a later point because I want to use forskolin and many evomuse products elevate ampK levels and dont want to much interference

Harryballz

Harryballz

Awards
I have seen decent to better results from both forskolin and yohimbine, depending on what brand I used.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have seen decent to better results from both forskolin and yohimbine, depending on what brand I used.
I like yohimbine too, but OP did specify non-stim.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be fair, super 7 is a high dosed 7 keto product so it wouldn't be hard to figure out what sort of results are likely
I mostly meant that for Supershred. I've tried transdermal 7-keto with success, and assuming SEDDS does anything, I am sure your 7 keto will be fine.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mostly meant that for Supershred. I've tried transdermal 7-keto with success, and assuming SEDDS does anything, I am sure your 7 keto will be fine.
Fair, nobody will have any experience with that solo yet.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fair, nobody will have any experience with that solo yet.
Yup. Just thought it was weird someone posted up a supp that they have never tried before without even any anecdotal evidence.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Definitely will keep an eye on super shred and have been patiently waiting for the write upnon assasinate

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sns has good products at a good price which = great, imo!!!

also arimistane can be had very cheap-under $20 for 90 count bottle, and is very good at leaning out, but beware it has been reported to drop libido and cause achy joints in some!!!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sns has good products at a good price which = great, imo!!!

also arimistane can be had very cheap-under $20 for 90 count bottle, and is very good at leaning out, but beware it has been reported to drop libido and cause achy joints in some!!!
thebigt knows what he's talking about! A very experienced and respected veteran member here on AM. Thanks for the support!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Used 1 bottle of Olympus UK Sup3r-11.... loved it. Have another bottle ready (ty bogo sales), can't wait to use it.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Used 1 bottle of Olympus UK Sup3r-11.... loved it. Have another bottle ready (ty bogo sales), can't wait to use it.
I have some of the super 11 kt to use in the future :D

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have used about 9 bottles of Super-11. Great stuff.

I would also HIGHLY recommend Evomuse Brite, Supernova and DCP.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
I have used about 9 bottles of Super-11. Great stuff.

I would also HIGHLY recommend Evomuse Brite, Supernova and DCP.
Good suggestions but all that evomuse stuff are ampk activators and will conflict with forskolin that i will most likely use, in the future i plan on probabaly giving either brite or supernova a try solo use....or dcp too haha

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good suggestions but all that evomuse stuff are ampk activators and will conflict with forskolin that i will most likely use, in the future i plan on probabaly giving either brite or supernova a try solo use....or dcp too haha
Epitome and cardiotryx activate AMPK. DCP, Brite, Supernova do not.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh i must have missed that, thanks for pointing that out
No problem at all. Not many people know enough about AMPK to even worry about it, and I don't claim to have AMPK knowledge on lockdown beyond being aware and minor details. DCP, as I've said time and again, is the most effective fat burner I have used in over 15 years for accute effects. Matt may disagree...He will say Brite is his best formula I bet - and I like Brite a lot but it seems more long term to me.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Epitome and cardiotryx activate AMPK. DCP, Brite, Supernova do not.
DCP has multiple ingredients which either directly activate or with others, indirectly influence AMPK. Quercetin being a particularly powerful AMPK activator. In saying this, it is not a simple activate AMPK, eliminates the effect of another compound such as Forskolin. cAMP and AMPK are completely different signalling molecules.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DCP has multiple ingredients which either directly activate or with others, indirectly influence AMPK. Quercetin being a particularly powerful AMPK activator. In saying this, it is not a simple activate AMPK, eliminates the effect of another compound such as Forskolin. cAMP and AMPK are completely different signalling molecules.
Ok, so how would you play it? Would you try DCP and Forskolin? Maybe that is why DSade didn't put Forskolin in the product? I honestly don't know.

I do know the effects of DCP are strong enough to get me to drop Forskolin instead.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok, so how would you play it? Would you try DCP and Forskolin? Maybe that is why DSade didn't put Forskolin in the product? I honestly don't know.

I do know the effects of DCP are strong enough to get me to drop Forskolin instead.
If the goal is fat loss, then increasing cAMP through Forskolin supplementation will be of benefit. Why he didn't include it in the product? you will need to ask him, but my bet is that its not included because its not directly relevant to the pathways which he formulated this product to target.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Evomuse is the king of this.. Evomuse Super Nova is the king of this, hands freakin down.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If the goal is fat loss, then increasing cAMP through Forskolin supplementation will be of benefit. Why he didn't include it in the product? you will need to ask him, but my bet is that its not included because its not directly relevant to the pathways which he formulated this product to target.
Yeah, I try to keep products designed with certain common and complementary pathways together. Just tossing in forskolin for no reason (even though it works fine) would increase cost past the point of being affordable to a lot of people and my goal is to make everything affordable.

It's in the Eviscerate series because the effects locally in fat cells is pronounced but doesn't really fit with the DCP design.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Evomuse is the king of this.. Evomuse Super Nova is the king of this, hands freakin down.
Just looked this product up. Holy ****, it looks good. Thanks for awaring me.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tt-33 is probably the one I saw the best results with, currently using formutech natural efx stim free, didn't know what to think about it going in but I'm enjoying it so far, pretty good thermo effect