Gaspari Nova X

buakaw93

buakaw93

Awards
Hello, I wanted to know the information on the Nova X, if it is suppressive and requires PCT?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Hello, I wanted to know the information on the Nova X, if it is suppressive and requires PCT?
Not too familiar with it but going by the name I can tell you it is probably a natural test booster and anti e. So, it is most likely advertised as being used as part of a PCT. That's just a guess going by its incredibly obvious name.

buakaw93

buakaw93

Awards
There is some confusion about the product that contains androsterone, Gaspari says he does not need any PCT and some say yes.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe VaughnTrue can shed some light?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised they would put that in a product that would seem like a PCT supplement. Although Hi Tech does the same thing with some of their products too. A Gaspari rep can shed some light hopefully.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just heard back from HQ... Gaspari Nova X does NOT need or require PCT

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From all the info I read you do not need pct

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No PCT is required. The amount of Androsterone is not sufficient to cause any testicular shut down of any degree. I used this in my last PCT and enjoyed it a lot

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No PCT is required. The amount of Androsterone is not sufficient to cause any testicular shut down of any degree. I used this in my last PCT and enjoyed it a lot
Just started this as part of a lighter run.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Androsterone is pretty mild and the dose is low, but I'm curious as to why some products even do this? I have nothing against it, but I'm just curious. Nova X is a little different as they listed the dosage, which I appreciate because you know it's a safe amount, but I asked the same question about Hi Tech's Dianabol and Anavar. Both of those products use a variety of prohormones but they aren't really prohormone products because they are mostly a prop mix of creatine, arginine, etc. I find this to be very confusing to a consumer and am not sure what the point of it is. Are they supposed to be so low dosed they don't require PCT? If so, is there really any benefit? Are they supposed to be legit PH products but mislead the consumer to not know they are taking PHs? Like I said, I wouldn't lump Gaspari into that because after looking at Nova X it is much more transparent, however I see it with other companies.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Oooopps... I was on my phone before and I didn't see that you are a Hi-Tech rep - something needs to be done about that. I hope you don't take too much offense to my question about Dianabol and Anavar, however, I am serious about the questions. In all honesty, it is very confusing to me as to how we are supposed to view these products as consumers. Would these products fall into the same category of "no PCT needed" because of their dosing? We know that there are PHs in them, but we have no idea how much, and I think it makes it confusing.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Androsterone is pretty mild and the dose is low, but I'm curious as to why some products even do this? I have nothing against it, but I'm just curious. Nova X is a little different as they listed the dosage, which I appreciate because you know it's a safe amount, but I asked the same question about Hi Tech's Dianabol and Anavar. Both of those products use a variety of prohormones but they aren't really prohormone products because they are mostly a prop mix of creatine, arginine, etc. I find this to be very confusing to a consumer and am not sure what the point of it is. Are they supposed to be so low dosed they don't require PCT? If so, is there really any benefit? Are they supposed to be legit PH products but mislead the consumer to not know they are taking PHs? Like I said, I wouldn't lump Gaspari into that because after looking at Nova X it is much more transparent, however I see it with other companies.

both dianabol and anavar we suggest PCT for. They contain high enough levels of prohormones to cause shut down so PCT is a must

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Vaughn nailed it, no PCT required. I ran back to back bottles over the summer last year and leaned up nicely, all the while had a very noticeable boost in libido. Not earth shattering or anything (as a Test Booster) but definitely something you can tell is working which is very nice. And at my age, I'll take that :)

-Spaz

buakaw93

buakaw93

Awards
There is no need even to an OTC? To avoid any rebound

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
products like this intrigue me almost as much as they confuse me

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
They put low doses of androserone in these products because it's supposed to have anti-e properties. I can't remember all of the info but it has something to do with converting to dht and lowering e. You can also see it labled as pine pollen extract like in the old LG Sciences MMV3.
Side note: Pine pollen has natural hormones in it including androsterone, dhea, testosterone.

buakaw93

buakaw93

Awards
What supplement do you recommend to combine to get the best?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What supplement do you recommend to combine to get the best?
it's great on it's on tbh...I could see stacking it with something like Testabolan though to benefit from both free test and total test increases

2Burnt

Awards
me too. been out the game for a minute so i clearly have to do some research to solve some questions i have. but intrigued i am.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Curious about this one too....(Vitamin shoppe carries it and I'll be getting my rewards $ in the mail soon) To those running it, keep us posted

buakaw93

buakaw93

Awards
Today I started using it and I have to say that from an absurd push, the gym had much more force than usual and also more resistant. We will see tomorrow on!

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
So I'm guessing 100mg of androsterone will not be suppressive??

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
What about stacking Nova-X with the new Novadex-XT and plasmajet?...oh and some Superpump250?

Thats the stack id like to try. I also love what Hi-Tech has got aswell but i know that Gaspari and HT have partnership and have well oiled thinking brains together. There are a ton of HT products id like to try in time but since gaspari has several there that i immediately wanna stack and try first and isnt too much to start with, i can manage them well. id like to do that first.

Id love to throw Halodrol in there aswell but not 100% to the point to pull the trigger on the stronger stuff just yet.

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Weird how Hi-Tech markets products and labels them with names of strong steroids ie Anavar, dianabol etc.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
What about stacking Nova-X with the new Novadex-XT and plasmajet?...oh and some Superpump250?

Thats the stack id like to try. I also love what Hi-Tech has got aswell but i know that Gaspari and HT have partnership and have well oiled thinking brains together. There are a ton of HT products id like to try in time but since gaspari has several there that i immediately wanna stack and try first and isnt too much to start with, i can manage them well. id like to do that first.

Id love to throw Halodrol in there aswell but not 100% to the point to pull the trigger on the stronger stuff just yet.
You should be able to stack these just fine.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Was hoping both novadex and novaX wouldn't be too much.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This has a form of D-aspartic Acid in it, which from what I've read on here, is 'played out' basically?

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
This has a form of D-aspartic Acid in it, which from what I've read on here, is 'played out' basically?
I agree with this, D Aspartic Acid does little to. Itching for me. I tried Nova X and didn't feel much different when I suppressed after an osta run.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
So that's a overwhelmingly negative NO for trying nova x for someone new?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So that's a overwhelmingly negative NO for trying nova x for someone new?
I personally would go with Novedex XT. I believe it to be the much stronger product.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Well i was gonna pair the 2. But seems novax isnt worth it? I dont know.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well i was gonna pair the 2. But seems novax isnt worth it? I dont know.
I prefer other test boosters more tbh. I am gearing up for a novedex xt + testabolan stack shortly

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Well can i bring up another brand here for the sake of being able to bring up a point or question?

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
yea...no reason why not
I wanted to ask or am wondering if novadex xt is gonna end up reminding me of how the very FIRST version of Erase Pro was and how well it worked to help with drying out, raising test, lowering estro and helping with muscle mass creation. I hate to bring up PES but their first gen ABE and ERASE PRO were amazing. Simply amazing.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to ask or am wondering if novadex xt is gonna end up reminding me of how the very FIRST version of Erase Pro was and how well it worked to help with drying out, raising test, lowering estro and helping with muscle mass creation. I hate to bring up PES but their first gen ABE and ERASE PRO were amazing. Simply amazing.
there are a fair amount of logs up right now from end users Novedex XT, all showing results like what you're describing. I think you'll be very impressed with the results it provides.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yeah i hope so. Ill never understand why in general, if it aint broke dont bother fixing.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
there are a fair amount of logs up right now from end users Novedex XT, all showing results like what you're describing. I think you'll be very impressed with the results it provides.
I completely agree with Vaughn on this, I would look into running Novedex XT (over Nova-X).

We have logs running on this site (for Novedex XT) as well as another very popular Bodybuilding (.com) forum as well. And on both sites, all loggers are reporting the same benefits after a full 4 week run (one box). Body comp changes, strength increases (and pretty substantial in some users) along with a hardening effect (water retention loss) as well as a nice boost in libido. Everything you could possibly want from a Test Booster :)

-Spaz

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is nova x the pct for Novedex XT? Or is none needed

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Is nova x the pct for Novedex XT? Or is none needed
Not needed, but it wouldn't hurt if you decide to run it afterwards. I believe it's just a test boost and light AI however I could be wrong.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Nolvadex xt is slightly hormonal?

Is it suicidal?