Gaspari Nova X

1. Gaspari Nova X

Hello, I wanted to know the information on the Nova X, if it is suppressive and requires PCT?

2. Quote Originally Posted by buakaw93 View Post
    Hello, I wanted to know the information on the Nova X, if it is suppressive and requires PCT?
    Not too familiar with it but going by the name I can tell you it is probably a natural test booster and anti e. So, it is most likely advertised as being used as part of a PCT. That's just a guess going by its incredibly obvious name.
    •   

3. There is some confusion about the product that contains androsterone, Gaspari says he does not need any PCT and some say yes.

4. Maybe @VaughnTrue can shed some light?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

5. I'm surprised they would put that in a product that would seem like a PCT supplement. Although Hi Tech does the same thing with some of their products too. A Gaspari rep can shed some light hopefully.
    •   

6. Just heard back from HQ... Gaspari Nova X does NOT need or require PCT
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

7. From all the info I read you do not need pct
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    dfrey @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

8. No PCT is required. The amount of Androsterone is not sufficient to cause any testicular shut down of any degree. I used this in my last PCT and enjoyed it a lot
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

9. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    No PCT is required. The amount of Androsterone is not sufficient to cause any testicular shut down of any degree. I used this in my last PCT and enjoyed it a lot
    Just started this as part of a lighter run.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    dfrey @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

10. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    No PCT is required. The amount of Androsterone is not sufficient to cause any testicular shut down of any degree. I used this in my last PCT and enjoyed it a lot
    Androsterone is pretty mild and the dose is low, but I'm curious as to why some products even do this? I have nothing against it, but I'm just curious. Nova X is a little different as they listed the dosage, which I appreciate because you know it's a safe amount, but I asked the same question about Hi Tech's Dianabol and Anavar. Both of those products use a variety of prohormones but they aren't really prohormone products because they are mostly a prop mix of creatine, arginine, etc. I find this to be very confusing to a consumer and am not sure what the point of it is. Are they supposed to be so low dosed they don't require PCT? If so, is there really any benefit? Are they supposed to be legit PH products but mislead the consumer to not know they are taking PHs? Like I said, I wouldn't lump Gaspari into that because after looking at Nova X it is much more transparent, however I see it with other companies.

11. Oooopps... I was on my phone before and I didn't see that you are a Hi-Tech rep - something needs to be done about that. I hope you don't take too much offense to my question about Dianabol and Anavar, however, I am serious about the questions. In all honesty, it is very confusing to me as to how we are supposed to view these products as consumers. Would these products fall into the same category of "no PCT needed" because of their dosing? We know that there are PHs in them, but we have no idea how much, and I think it makes it confusing.

12. Quote Originally Posted by 210LBS View Post
    Androsterone is pretty mild and the dose is low, but I'm curious as to why some products even do this? I have nothing against it, but I'm just curious. Nova X is a little different as they listed the dosage, which I appreciate because you know it's a safe amount, but I asked the same question about Hi Tech's Dianabol and Anavar. Both of those products use a variety of prohormones but they aren't really prohormone products because they are mostly a prop mix of creatine, arginine, etc. I find this to be very confusing to a consumer and am not sure what the point of it is. Are they supposed to be so low dosed they don't require PCT? If so, is there really any benefit? Are they supposed to be legit PH products but mislead the consumer to not know they are taking PHs? Like I said, I wouldn't lump Gaspari into that because after looking at Nova X it is much more transparent, however I see it with other companies.

both dianabol and anavar we suggest PCT for. They contain high enough levels of prohormones to cause shut down so PCT is a must

13. Vaughn nailed it, no PCT required. I ran back to back bottles over the summer last year and leaned up nicely, all the while had a very noticeable boost in libido. Not earth shattering or anything (as a Test Booster) but definitely something you can tell is working which is very nice. And at my age, I'll take that

-Spaz
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representatives Manager
    Head Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    TEAM GASPARI ***MAKING GASPARI GREAT AGAIN!***

14. There is no need even to an OTC? To avoid any rebound

15. products like this intrigue me almost as much as they confuse me

16. Quote Originally Posted by buakaw93 View Post
    There is no need even to an OTC? To avoid any rebound
    No PCT is suggested or required

17. They put low doses of androserone in these products because it's supposed to have anti-e properties. I can't remember all of the info but it has something to do with converting to dht and lowering e. You can also see it labled as pine pollen extract like in the old LG Sciences MMV3.
    Side note: Pine pollen has natural hormones in it including androsterone, dhea, testosterone.

18. What supplement do you recommend to combine to get the best?

19. Quote Originally Posted by buakaw93 View Post
    What supplement do you recommend to combine to get the best?
    it's great on it's on tbh...I could see stacking it with something like Testabolan though to benefit from both free test and total test increases

20. me too. been out the game for a minute so i clearly have to do some research to solve some questions i have. but intrigued i am.

21. Curious about this one too....(Vitamin shoppe carries it and I'll be getting my rewards $ in the mail soon) To those running it, keep us posted

22. Today I started using it and I have to say that from an absurd push, the gym had much more force than usual and also more resistant. We will see tomorrow on!

23. What's the dosing for nova x? 2 a day?

24. Yes, 1 pre breakfast and 1 after 8 hours

25. So I'm guessing 100mg of androsterone will not be suppressive??

26. They say no

27. Ok coo!!

28. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    So I'm guessing 100mg of androsterone will not be suppressive??
    This was answered up top in this thread already. No pct is required.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gaspari nova -x - ANYONE TRY?
    By jaredmus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-18-2016, 06:13 PM
  2. havoc with gaspari nova xt ?
    By bendit27 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 02:02 PM
  3. FYI Gaspari M1T