Any of these ingredients causing weight gain?

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
So I'm very strict about my diet eating the same calories, macros, and generally the same water/sodium levels. I've been roughly in the 170-171 range, slowly gaining about .4-.6 lbs per week.

However, last week I saw a huge jump up to 172-173 and this week 173-174. I'm currently on my third week of ArA and I just started ABE this week. No change in training, macros, etc.

Do you think this weight jump is caused by ArA and the flammatory response? Is there anything in ABE that would cause it? I also just started Tr1umph this week, but I've taken lecithin PA (15g) and 3-5g creatine mono daily so that would be out of the question.

If it's not the flammatory response, that my guess is just stress? Because even in the past I have never had THESE big of jumps before- usually it would be maybe 1 pound away or something if I did get stressed or whatever.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure you could pin it on one thing.

Have your body measurements or the mirror shown any differences?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't stress such a small fluctuation in weight. It could be a lot of different things. Are you accounting for the calories in Tr1umph?

Marvolousj

Marvolousj

Awards
It's water weight from the creatine mono

pro45

Awards
Did your waistline remain unchanged? Did your strength increase?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't stress such a small fluctuation in weight. It could be a lot of different things. Are you accounting for the calories in Tr1umph?
I'm assuming yeah since he mentioned he used soy lecithin before

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A pound of weight change can be from so many things. Time of day, bowel movements, sodium intake and other things. Worry when it's a 5 pound change.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You want to get a really good read on actual weight without food and water? :D

Down 35g of Sodium Bicarbonate after fasted cardio. Wait about 30-60 minutes. Then wait another 30 minutes while you are on the toilet. But after that, you will have no food or water in your system - hop on the scale :D (funny, but serious - works well with I.F.)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
A lot of these supplements can cause holding some extra fluid, but it's just fluid.

It will dissipate when you cease use and leave behind only the gained LBM